Did a search and have tried a few things...here's what I did. Tried to update to the new BBM and messed it up by ending up with 10.0 so I tried reloading the OS after I couldn't find a way to update just BBM. Hit the full reload button, the screen on the phone went black with the loading icon, the device then disconnected from Link and now Link doesn't recognize and will not connect to the phone. Tried pulling the battery and the device just goes back to the icon with Link still not recognizing the phone. Plugged in the other Z10 and Link worked fine. So...any masonry experts out there with an idea? Thanks in advance...
    03-27-14 02:53 PM
    Strangely enough, I unplugged the phone, pulled the battery, the sim, and the sd, and the device was recognized and is now loading. Here's hoping. Many thanks for the help. Back in the saddle, hopefully...
    03-27-14 03:06 PM
    Ok cool Worstcase in disaster you can pickup an autoloader and flash it, instructions and such are in the Beta/Leaked OS forum.
    sjsnjc likes this.
    03-27-14 03:11 PM
    Thanks again...will report on the progress. Most of my issues involve my inability to find stuff. Hate to repost.
    03-27-14 03:28 PM
    It's good that everything worked out for you! I have a bricked Z10 (which I bought on purpose because it's a bricked phone so I could use it for parts if it cannot be fixed lol). I have tried reloading the OS through BlackBerry Link and it always ended up with an error and it couldn't reload the OS. Next step I tried an autoloader OS 10.3 and got a message of "internal error" so I guess when I have time I'm going to open up the Z10 and see what's wrong inside. It looks like there's some hardware problems as the seller said that all of a sudden it wouldn't turn on but the computer still recognizes the device when plugged in. This phone seems to have a mind of its own because sometimes it just "disappears"! just like the message says!

Attachment 258833

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 03:31 PM
    Hope this post says it all...

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 04:37 PM