Seeing as I have a feeling ATT will not be releasing 10.2.1, what alternative do we have to get the update, besides using the leak, for example I have heard rumors that people are using deactivated TMOBILE Sims in their phones to get the update, does your phone have to be unlocked in order for this to work? I have an ATT Q10 and don't think this method will apply to me
    03-26-14 12:49 PM
    Seeing as I have a feeling ATT will not be releasing 10.2.1, what alternative do we have to get the update, besides using the leak, for example I have heard rumors that people are using deactivated TMOBILE Sims in their phones to get the update, does your phone have to be unlocked in order for this to work? I have an ATT Q10 and don't think this method will apply to me
    I have 10.2.1 on my AT&T Z10. Downloaded over the air. Q10 should arrive at some point.
    03-26-14 01:01 PM
    As for alternatives, I do not believe you need to have your device unlocked. You can also load the current carrier leaks to get the OS, or even any of the other leaks to get it.
    03-26-14 01:02 PM
    My device is not unlocked. I downloaded an autoloader from Lengend's thread and installed the sucker after having the phone activated by AT&T immediately.
    03-26-14 01:13 PM
    I have 10.2.1 on my AT&T Z10. Downloaded over the air. Q10 should arrive at some point.
    When did you get the notification? I mean this is truly ridiculous that we haven't gotten this update yet, and if I were to use a verizon sim on a locked att phone I could still technically get the update? If so, might try this tonight

Edit: I really don't want to use the leak, I'd much rather just wait for the official version, it might not make the most sense, but I've waited long enough now that the only way I'd go for the leak is if the official version isn't released for att at all
    03-26-14 01:17 PM
    When did you get the notification? I mean this is truly ridiculous that we haven't gotten this update yet, and if I were to use a verizon sim on a locked att phone I could still technically get the update? If so, might try this tonight

Edit: I really don't want to use the leak, I'd much rather just wait for the official version, it might not make the most sense, but I've waited long enough now that the only way I'd go for the leak is if the official version isn't released for att at all
    OK I posted this on another thread but will mention it again. If you are on AT&T you must have an unlocked phone and yes a deactivated card from TM will work however you must reset phone to original setting prior to doing so. Which means back up your device before doing so. As far as Auto Loaders I am not sure if you have to have unlocked device as I have never used this method but from previous post seems like you don't. Verizon will not work different system AT&T and TM same system. Hope this clarifies any confusion.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by privateeyes; 03-26-14 at 04:00 PM.
    03-26-14 01:29 PM
    My phone says I have the latest software, and I'm running 10.1.0.230, this is literally ridiculous, att just completely neglects it's customers, it's blackberry customers that is.
    03-26-14 02:01 PM
    My phone says I have the latest software, and I'm running 10.1.0.230, this is literally ridiculous, att just completely neglects it's customers, it's blackberry customers that is.
    Exactly! That is how AT&T treats BlackBerry customer more so if you are on unlimited plan.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 04:01 PM
    OK I posted this on another thread but will mention it again. If you are on AT&T you must have an unlocked phone and yes a deactivated card from TM will work however you must reset phone to original setting prior to doing so. Which means back up your device before doing so. As far as Auto Loaders I am not sure if you have to have unlocked device as I have never used this method but from previous post seems like you don't. Verizon will not work different system AT&T and TM same system. Hope this clarifies any confusion.

Posted via CB10
    You don't need to unlock your phone to use either the autoloader or Sachesi method. Just read the "beta/leaked OS" section to see how to do it. Actually very easy.

I've used both ways, and I have a Z10 locked to AT&T. No problems. No need to spend a penny to update.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 12:03 AM
    I just used Sachesi over the weekend. I was holding out but finally used this and wish I did it sooner.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 03:37 PM
    +1 for Sachesi. I had been holding out and waiting for the official AT&T update, but finally gave in and figured out how to use Sachesi.
    I can't believe I waited so long. 10.2.1 is AWESOME and so much better than 10.1.
    03-27-14 07:00 PM
    You don't need to unlock your phone to use either the autoloader or Sachesi method. Just read the "beta/leaked OS" section to see how to do it. Actually very easy.

I've used both ways, and I have a Z10 locked to AT&T. No problems. No need to spend a penny to update.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks was not aware of that.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 02:03 AM
    The only reason I'm with AT&T is for the unlimited plan I have. Otherwise I would have jumped ship long ago. Just boot up sachesi and stop waiting for late T&T.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 06:26 AM
    Okay, so seeing as I went through all this BS getting my phone unlocked, I believe now I can use an autoloader to update my device, is there anyone who can post a link to a tutorial on how to do this, and is it possible to be done on a mac
    04-08-14 11:34 AM