I'm aware that tablets are not a priority for BlackBerry at this time, but apps for the tablet we already have should be made to operate without issues.

We all know about Facebook not showing profile pics. The problem is almost as old as the tablet itself.

Now suddenly my Evernote App gets hung up when loading. Both are "usual suspects " you expect on every platform. BlackBerry can surely address these issues.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 11:17 AM
    Amen brother!
    03-25-14 11:21 AM
    I'm aware that tablets are not a priority for BlackBerry at this time, but apps for the tablet we already have should be made to operate without issues.

We all know about Facebook not showing profile pics. The problem is almost as old as the tablet itself.

Now suddenly my Evernote App gets hung up when loading. Both are "usual suspects " you expect on every platform. BlackBerry can surely address these issues.

Posted via CB10
    I don't disagree and I'm a heavy PB user, but I doubt we'll see any updates to apps beyond a handful of beloved independent developers.

We all know this tablet has many gaps. But there are still options/workarounds.

I'm not a FB user, but I've seen threads that recommend the mobile version (m.facebook.com).

I use Evernote a lot. You ought to give a sideloaded Android version a try; it comes with all of the slightly annoying quirks of a sideloaded app (lagginess, prone to crash, and probably other things), but it is excellent and has way more functionality than the outdated native version.

http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook...-apps/?did=297
    03-26-14 06:53 AM