does anyone know if you can watch tv through the bold using sling media? i have a sling box but a blackberry (any model) isnt listed as a phone that would work.

I also have a sirius radio account and would like to listen to music through my phone. cant get that to work. any suggestions?
    11-08-08 05:27 AM
    Sling Media has a sling player in beta now that I hope will be released very soon. That would make my Bold almost perfect. (Still need mapquest to work)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 10:05 AM
    Oh and we don't have sirius sat radio in my area so I can't comment on that, but they do have streaming radio on Flycast, check it out and its free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 10:08 AM
    I have not had any luck whatsoever in getting Sirius to work. If someone can figure that one out-please share.
    11-08-08 10:11 AM
    I have the same problem with sirius, the player loads but that's it no sound! To be fair I tried it on my friends iphone same thing. Both att 3g network.
    11-10-08 08:16 AM
    I have XM on my Bold and it always works, I would assume there is a way to get it to work since they are one company now. I would just call them and fight through the voice prompts and ask someone. Sucks it cost $ each month. I am waiting on Pandora on BB. I have flycast and it always works, limited radio stations though, I also use Moodio, it has every radio station that streams, but I find sometimes you have to keep trying to load the station to get it to play. Can get aggravating, but it is free.
    11-10-08 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD