Hello fellow Blackberry fans. A little while back I wrote about how I couldn't wait till I could upgrade my sorry Galaxy S 3 mini for a BB10 device. You guys gave me some great advice on which phone to pick.

Unfortunately when I went to the Verizon store to pick up one of those beauties I found out I can't upgrade till May!

Needless to say I was pretty bent! So I went home and thought about it and came to the conclusion I couldn't wait till May. But I can't afford to buy a phone for full retail. So I decided any Blackberry is better than no Blackberry! So I went to Amazon and purchased a Curve 9370! I know it is long in the tooth but it's all I could afford right now. And it will do till May!

So I just wanted to put the question out there. Is anyone else as impatient as me??

Thanks Guys!

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    diegonei likes this.
    03-24-14 10:28 AM
    Are you kidding! We there is a website full of us! I have bought all BBs for the same reason, plus I buy, sell and trade devices often for the same reason I ALWAYS have the bug to try something new, or at least new to me! My latest passion is smart watches. I have a Pebble on my wrist, a Hot Watch on order, and now I am salivating over these new Android Wear watches that just got announced!!!!! LOL
    03-24-14 10:36 AM
    No... But heck boy, that is some determination! Sure glad to have you on BB (and CB!)!
    03-24-14 10:36 AM
    I see members who are champing at the bit regularly, so don't feel you're alone there, hoss!
    03-24-14 10:37 AM
    I feel your pain. I want to get a Q10 but holding out for a release date on the Q20. Sometimes you can find good deals on Craigslist. if nothing is announced in the near future I may go ahead and splurge on a Q10.

Posted from my Z10 via CB
    03-24-14 11:41 AM
    Well in May I can upgrade so I can get the discounted price. I am trying the curve to see if I will prefer the keyboard of the Q10 over the touchscreen offerings. Although the Z30 is a sexy beast!

03-24-14 12:01 PM
    Nice! I heard the Pebble supports BB10. What about BB7?

03-24-14 12:03 PM
    Go for the Z30 when the time comes. I don't have an ounce of regret after jumping from a Z10, it really is the sexiest and best device I have ever used. Truly amazing. I hate the fact that it's usually covered up with an otterbox since I'm in construction, but come the weekend I usually strip it off just so I can enjoy it the way it should be...naked. Lol

Posted via CB10
    haringfish and bradpromac like this.
    03-24-14 12:15 PM
    Thanks for the advice. I checked it out at the store. The build quality is excellent and the screen is beautiful. How is typing on it compared to a hardware keyboard?

03-24-14 12:37 PM
    Nice! I heard the Pebble supports BB10. What about BB7?

BB10 only not BB 7
    03-24-14 03:45 PM
    Go for the Z30 when the time comes. I don't have an ounce of regret after jumping from a Z10, it really is the sexiest and best device I have ever used. Truly amazing. I hate the fact that it's usually covered up with an otterbox since I'm in construction, but come the weekend I usually strip it off just so I can enjoy it the way it should be...naked. Lol

Posted via CB10
    I can't stand a cover on mine either

AmaZ30ed
    03-24-14 08:08 PM
    I'm impatient as well! I want the Q20 but it's such a long way off so I got the Q10. Figured I'd better get used to BB10 in the meantime while waiting. When the Q20 is released, I'll purchase it then maybe make my Q10 my secondary phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 09:14 PM