I have a Blackberry Q5 for one month or so and I'm very happy with the phone. Intuitive OS, fast browsing, good apps, perfect! Today I experienced my first problem, the phone screen frozed. When you get a new e-mail or any notification you have a tiny window on top of the screen that shows you a preview, but in my case it just stayed there for minutes, then when I received another e-mail i got this:

First problem with my Q5 - screen frozen-img_20140324_122534.png

And the touch screen didn't respond at all, it frozed so I had to restart the phone from the top buton. Now everything is just fine, have any of you guys encountered similar problems with your Blackberry 10 devices?
    03-24-14 05:51 AM
    Yes I have had the occasional freeze, but not lately. This was more with earlier release OS.

What do you have right now?
    03-24-14 09:29 AM
    The first thing I did when I both the phone whas to make a soft upgrade, now I have the 10.2.1.2102
    03-24-14 10:07 AM
    Sometimes phones just freeze, if you reset it and it's fixed now I wouldn't worry. Next time you get an email see if it happens again.

On a side note I see from your app names that you're in Romania, salut! Nu cred ca sunt multi oameni in Romania care folosesc blackberry, good for you!

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 10:58 AM
    Salut!

Well I got lots of e-mails since then and it's ok, problem fixed. On older legacy Blackberry's it whas simple, just remove the battery and restart, but here there is no removable battery, and for a second I panicked.

Yep, in Romania Blackberry is very rare, but usually people that use Blackberry are smarter than Android user, just a fact.
    03-24-14 11:39 AM
    hi there i have a blackberry q5, like the others i am happy with it however today the screen just stoped responding all together the 'swipe up' action to unlock will work however nothing else will? is there anyway of resetting it? i have tried turning it off and on numerous times
    04-20-14 03:32 PM
    Salut!

Well I got lots of e-mails since then and it's ok, problem fixed. On older legacy Blackberry's it whas simple, just remove the battery and restart, but here there is no removable battery, and for a second I panicked.

Yep, in Romania Blackberry is very rare, but usually people that use Blackberry are smarter than Android user, just a fact.
    With the q5 they have a hard reset, pressing both the up and down volume buttons on the side until it resets. This is supposed to do the same thing as removing the battery.
    04-21-14 12:11 AM
    hi there i have a blackberry q5, like the others i am happy with it however today the screen just stoped responding all together the 'swipe up' action to unlock will work however nothing else will? is there anyway of resetting it? i have tried turning it off and on numerous times
    Long push of the top button (about 3 seconds) for restart
    04-21-14 12:15 AM
    I think you have to press the unlock button. This happens to me every now and then. Sometimes I swipe but the screen stays black, I press the unlock button then it works!

Posted via CB10 on the White BBQ5
    04-21-14 11:26 AM
    The screen on my Q5 is not swiping. I cannot get to my information, make calls nor access my icons because the screen will not swipe. How do I solve that problem?
    11-21-14 11:09 AM
    I think the Q5 is the worst phone made by Blackberry. This is compounded by the fact that the battery is inaccessible. I am on my third replacement. The first froze after 3 months and the second after two. Blackberry needs to recall the Q5
    11-21-14 11:22 AM