I have a BES/BB user with some screwy issues at hand and I really need help and fast-

ALL CONTACTS, 1200 or so, are completely gone on both BB and Exchange account.

the sucky -

1. rebuilt exchange mailbox recently all files validated contacts present, reattached currently in use BB with contacts still intact (no wipe). everything is great.

2. Old device recently swapped under warranty, upon activation of the new device on BES, my user informs me no contacts are present when finalized. I immediately look to the desktop manager app, but the user has already wiped the device prior to my instruction.

3. backups show no exchange contacts for this user as far as I can navigate back which sadly do to truncated catalog's and limited media on hand is the same day the mailbox rebuild happened, and my local backup of the mailbox while in process was purged after two weeks without issue, to make it better the purge was done with a DoD delete by default so no recovery apps.

Can i restore contacts through BES by using log files or any other means? If so how, as I have had no luck in finding this info.

Please and thank you in advance.
    11-08-08 01:36 AM
    No contacts information is stored in the BES
    11-13-08 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD