My wife, I, and my daughters are in a big family basketball pool. Today about 9 of us was doing a group chat about the games and my wife's z10 would get the text first, then my z30 would get it's, and then my daughter's iPhone would get it's. This happened 100% of the time and it was tons of text. We were making so much fun of them. What can I say we are easily amused!!!!

Rockin Z30 on 10.2.1.2234 on AT&T
    theRock1975 likes this.
    03-23-14 08:21 PM
    My wife, I, and my daughters are in a big family basketball pool. Today about 9 of us was doing a group chat about the games and my wife's z10 would get the text first, then my z30 would get it's, and then my daughter's iPhone would get it's. This happened 100% of the time and it was tons of text. We were making so much fun of them. What can I say we are easily amused!!!!

Well of course they do, now go and teach your children. Lol
    03-23-14 08:32 PM
    Seconds difference won't make much of a difference. The still great to hear

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 09:02 PM
    Well of course they do, now go and teach your children. Lol
    Believe me I've tried. They buy there own phone so dad doesn't get much say. Lol

anon721037 likes this.
    03-23-14 09:02 PM
    I have an apple email account set on both an iPhone and Z30, my Z30 gets emails before the iPhone. My phones are usually within two feet of each other. The Z30 always has better reception.
    03-24-14 07:25 AM
    To the Crackberry trolls that gave me a hard time when I would try to explain why qnx is better than ios:

LATENCY

Responsiveness is better
    Multimedia decoding is better
    Voip is better
    Gaming is better..

And yes, messaging is better! RTOS is the best choice for modern mobile platforms. I'll say this one more time and mark my words: "The benefits of qnx will be will be more evident 5 years from now".

Add a paratek antenna, best software and hardware keyboards, world class security, multiple runtimes, flash, fastest browser and no proprietary bull**it.. Come on people wake up!

Posted via CB10
    sparkaction likes this.
    03-24-14 08:05 AM
    To the Crackberry trolls that gave me a hard time when I would try to explain why qnx is better than ios:

LATENCY

Responsiveness is better
    Multimedia decoding is better
    Voip is better
    Gaming is better..

And yes, messaging is better! RTOS is the best choice for modern mobile platforms. I'll say this one more time and mark my words: "The benefits of qnx will be will be more evident 5 years from now".

Add a paratek antenna, best software and hardware keyboards, world class security, multiple runtimes, flash, fastest browser and no proprietary bull**it.. Come on people wake up!

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately the best technology is not usually the industry standard.
    03-24-14 08:13 AM