I am thinking of going back to the Q10 as my main device, but the one thing that drives me nuts is when you leave the Hub it stays where you were. This totally eliminates the peak feature in my opinion. I am sure some like it that way, so maybe it could have been added as an option.

I would like it to pick up at the universal inbox when I leave my email, text, etc.

Am I nuts on this or does this bother others too. Thanks for the input.

Sent from my Moto X via Tapatalk
    03-23-14 07:30 PM
    The hub icon takes you too the top of the hub

Via CB10 Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2234 SLFF!
    anon721037 and mush10 like this.
    03-23-14 07:34 PM
    I am thinking of going back to the Q10 as my main device, but the one thing that drives me nuts is when you leave the Hub it stays where you were. This totally eliminates the peak feature in my opinion. I am sure some like it that way, so maybe it could have been added as an option.

I would like it to pick up at the universal inbox when I leave my email, text, etc.

Am I nuts on this or does this bother others too. Thanks for the input.

If you swipe it stays where you were, use the blackBerry hub icon and it will go to the top.
    mush10 likes this.
    03-23-14 07:35 PM
    If you swipe it stays where you were, use the blackBerry hub icon and it will go to the top.
    Yeah, but he's talking about peaking. I would like it to reset as well, but only sometimes
    mush10 likes this.
    03-23-14 07:38 PM
    Yeah, but he's talking about peaking. I would like it to reset as well, but only sometimes
    Oh sorry, yes mine does the same.
    03-23-14 07:40 PM
    so here is how I get to back to the "main hub":
    I placed the stupid hub icon on my home screen (place 1) and no matter what I was looking at in the hub, if I go out and use another app and want to "peek" at the main hub, I press the hub icon. it takes you to the main hub screen. not quite a "peek" but functions the same letting me get to the total and aggregate info in one press.
    mush10 likes this.
    03-23-14 08:38 PM
    so here is how I get to back to the "main hub":
    I placed the stupid hub icon on my home screen (place 1) and no matter what I was looking at in the hub, if I go out and use another app and want to "peek" at the main hub, I press the hub icon. it takes you to the main hub screen. not quite a "peek" but functions the same letting me get to the total and aggregate info in one press.
    You can have the hub as a homescreen button? How do I go about creating this icon as I don't have one or a deleted it many moons ago.
    03-23-14 11:28 PM
    I will check out the Hub icon solution. I appreciate the responses.

03-24-14 10:35 AM
    if you deleted the hub icon, go to appworld, my apps, under available tab you should see any icons/ apps you deleted. reinstall.
    03-24-14 08:14 PM