With the Z30 having the highest review of any device on Verizons website why is it Verizon doesn't stock them in stores?

They launch Blackberry's newest device but won't keep them in stores something wrong!

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 06:20 PM
    With the Z30 having the highest review of any device on Verizons website why is it Verizon doesn't stock them in stores?

They launch Blackberry's newest device but won't keep them in stores something wrong!

Posted via CB10
    And it's also irritating they've got exclusivity on the white version. ggggrrrrr
    03-23-14 06:38 PM
    And it's also irritating they've got exclusivity on the white version. ggggrrrrr
    Just checked the VZW website. I see no white version of the Z30.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    03-23-14 09:53 PM
    Please stay away from Verizon's Addison, IL retail store. I'm planning to raid it in a day or two to by my -3 Z30 at full retail price. Now I just need to find my mint condition, barely used Windows a Phone to trade in!

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    03-31-14 07:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    57th Street VZW Store in New York has them in stock. At the time I spoke with customer service it was the only store in the US with any.

Additionally, on Verizon's website they are out of stock as well, but are expected to be available April 2nd...which is in 14 minutes Eastern Standard Time.

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10 on VZW from Philly
    04-01-14 10:46 PM
    Most corporate VZW shops in Socal I have been to have them in stock next to the S4.

SQN100-1 10.2.1.2947 | STA100-3 10.2.1.2947
    04-01-14 11:26 PM
    Most corporate VZW shops in Socal I have been to have them in stock next to the S4.

SQN100-1 10.2.1.2947 | STA100-3 10.2.1.2947
    They're more than likely demos. The Z30 is direct to fulfillment only. Order at the store with overnight shipping, order on phone though VZW customer service, or order at verizon website. Just trying to save you all some trouble. Most VZW stores barely have Z10 and Q10 in stock and are not re-ordering. The Z30 has been like a Unicorn when it comes to retail. Got one online and the other thru work. Have a Z10, (2) Q10's, and (2) Z30's. One Q10 and one Z30 is work issued on BES and I swap depending on if I'm in the field or working from home.

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10 on VZW from Philly
    04-01-14 11:38 PM
    I'm pleased to report that I may have bought the last new Z30 in Chicagoland. Love the new device so far. Still adding accounts. Don't know how to get my contacts to sync though.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 11:33 AM
    I'm pleased to report that I may have bought the last new Z30 in Chicagoland. Love the new device so far. Still adding accounts. Don't know how to get my contacts to sync though.

Posted via CB10
    Congrats! Getting your contacts depends on where they are stored/backed up. If you're coming from another VZW BlackBerry you should have used Verizon Backup Assistant to backup "in the cloud"...lol. Now on your Z30 there should be an app installed called "Backup Plus Contacts". If it's not there go grab it from BlackBerry World. If you're not on Verizon than I have idea what to tell ya! Sorry...

FYI...every account that has contacts like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, as soon as you sign in every contact will go in your address book causing a potential mess! Just from your address book, swipe...swipe down, hit settings and turn off the accounts and then you'll only have your normal contacts once you retrieve them.

Posted with my Z30 on Verizon from Philly
    Avenzuno likes this.
    04-05-14 02:06 PM
    Not anymore.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    04-05-14 02:21 PM
    I don't exactly know how BBRY expects to sell the Z30 to those who would like to feel and touch the device before they make an up-sell decision or move from a legacy model or even competitive model
    Don't go to South Center Mall Tukwila WA VZW store if you want to see one. They no longer display the Z30.

Damn shame we have to pay for the poor decisions made by past management who have taken their rewards and left a trail of turmoil in their wake....

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 02:51 PM
    Agreed. I had tried to buy the Z30 20 minutes from my house but that one was already sold. The hour drive to get the very last one was worth it. The two Verizon retail stores were both corporate ones, BTW. All the VZW retail stores I went to did have working Z30 demo devices. Still, it was a bad move for Verizon to have the exclusive. At the very least the -3 Z30 should've made its way to Best Buy, etc. last November so potential buyers can see and feel the Z30.

Posted via CB10 from my VZW Z30
    04-05-14 05:35 PM
    Congrats! Getting your contacts depends on where they are stored/backed up. If you're coming from another VZW BlackBerry you should have used Verizon Backup Assistant to backup "in the cloud"...lol. Now on your Z30 there should be an app installed called "Backup Plus Contacts". If it's not there go grab it from BlackBerry World. If you're not on Verizon than I have idea what to tell ya! Sorry...

FYI...every account that has contacts like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, as soon as you sign in every contact will go in your address book causing a potential mess! Just from your address book, swipe...swipe down, hit settings and turn off the accounts and then you'll only have your normal contacts once you retrieve them.

Thanks! I figured it out. I had gone to straight to the advanced add screen, which let me only add email accounts. I eventually went back to the general accounts button that imported the contacts.

04-05-14 05:41 PM
    Thanks! I figured it out. I had gone to straight to the advanced add screen, which let me only add email accounts. I eventually went back to the general accounts button that imported the contacts.

Glad to hear it...enjoy!

04-05-14 09:20 PM