First of all my app Black and Color Pictures is now Black and Color Effects (for BlackBerry 10 users).
    The app is available for BBOS 5, 6, 7 and BB10 --> Black and Color Pictures - BlackBerry World

I've added a nice effect in my app allowing you to 'print' color shapes on black and white pictures. Let's take an example :

Black and Color Effects-vintage-eiffel-tower.jpg Black and Color Effects-vintage-eiffel-tower_heart.jpg

The colors are kept inside the shape. For now, there are not a lot of shapes, but everything is possible, I'll add the one I love myself, but I hope the app users will send me their shape pictures.

Black and Color Effects-sc3.png

Of course, If you don't know the app already, you still can transform a picture to black and white, except one color.

Black and Color Effects-img_00000007_edit_edit.png Black and Color Effects-img_00000007_blue.jpeg

Notice that you don't have to select the spots where you want to keep the color, you just have to pick the color you want to and the app works for you. WOWWWW

Hope you like it and don't forget to give five stars reviews

Black and Color Pictures - BlackBerry World
    03-20-14 10:44 AM
    Now that is cool! Thanks !
    LaurentKP likes this.
    03-20-14 10:47 AM
    Good luck with your app. Thanks for supporting bb10 devices.

I like that B&W with the colored orchid.
    03-20-14 01:38 PM
    Will be watching this app, I love photo editing apps. Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 10:40 PM
    So far this has been quite fun to play with!

A couple questions:

I don't seem to have any options except to choose a color. How to get the shapes?

Every picture that is opened, is opened sideways. ??

Are there any plans to add additional colors?

Where are the pictures saved?

Also, a heart or star outline would be neat too. Is it possible to change the size or position of the shape?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 11:34 PM
    Hi,
    Shapes are available in the last version, but you have to to run the 10.2 OS... I realize not all users are running the 10.2 OS. It's a problem for us developers because it's hard to detail what feature is available only for the 10.2 OS in the description and screenshots.

But I agree, when you buy the app you don't get what you pay for !
    Could you check if the 10.2 update is available on your mobile ?

About your questions :
    I'm using the built in picture viewer. I think it's what you mean with sideways.
    Adding colors, yes why not, please tell me what which ones ?
    The pictures are saves where the original pictures is located. I'm creating a new file in the same folder with a _color extension.
    Heart is available, I could add a star. At the moment you can't choose the size and position. Maybe I should work on this.
    Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.

Bye,
    Laurent
    03-24-14 07:06 AM
    If you want to test Black and Color Effects. I made a free version of my app : http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/51553887

Please rate and review (^_^)/~~

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 04:44 AM