i want to get a new phone. a smartphone.
    i will switch from symbian. e50 here still working flawlessly since 2007
    what i want in a phone:
    -good build quality
    -good call quality and reception signal
    -good battery life
    -good wifi signal - mostly why i want smartphone
    -big screen - to replace my laptop for writing emails, chatting, and web surfing.
    -good gps signal

my list: note 3, lg g2, z30
    just a quick "note 3 problems" google search made me drop it from the "get" list so i'm down to g2 vs z30. with have not so munch ppl complaining about the stuff i care about

this is what i found form lurking around this forum. and i have so question also.

-build quality - okish. issues with some devices.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...defect-892809/

-call quality?
    Review: BlackBerry Z30 - Neowin
    BlackBerry Z30 Review - Phone Reviews by MobileTechReview
    BlackBerry Z30 (Verizon Wireless) | ITReviews
    BlackBerry Z30 - Battery Life and Verdict
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...update-902475/

-paratek antena useless?
    BlackBerry Z30 review

-wifi problems?
    BlackBerry Z30 review: Battery life and connectivity | Phone Reviews | TechRadar
    What's wrong with BB's Wifi? - UMG Forums

-easy to accidentally call someone
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...46/index8.html

-cannot add preferential tones to contacts - need paid apps Hub++, bebuzz - if true wtf? i had this option since 2006.

-The text input area is quite small - it starts off as a single line and grows to only four, so composing longer texts can be a bit annoying. There's no character or message part counters. again wtf? no character counter for sms? i'm traveling a lot. more than 6 7 month a year i;m away from home and using roaming. so sending more that needed messages makes a big influence on my payment slip.

-bad music quality?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...54/index3.html

-keyboard and word prediction better in android?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-bb10-805050/

-numbers row above letter possible?

-no trial apps? - so if i find more aps that in description do the same thing i have to buy them all to try them and see which one suits me?

-gps - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-41-km-894605/
    i found out therom these forums that bemaps or whatever the native bb maps are called are not so good, but anyway i,m going to use heremaps from nokia that i recently saw can get installed on bb or igo maps coz offline maps is a must as i travel a lot and roaming data is not an option at ~3Eur/MB. also no bb maps for many european countries so getting other maps is the way to go

-camera - no timer? paid app for this? cmon is this a joke?

-screen scratches easily - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...easily-892760/

Make me buy a Z30-shot-20140319-10161-19c6hq2-0.jpg

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3...&idPhone2=5543

i.m not going to spot the same stuff for lg but
    here are my findings so far:
    played with the g2 and z10 in vodafone stores. coudn;t find a z30 but i got the idea what the os looks like a little bit.

design and build quality. z10 looks and feels better for me. to much glossy plastic on g2. couldn;t find a z30 but i hope has the same or better build as the z10
    price: i can get lg g2 16gig for about 30eur less than z30 and the lg g2 32gig for about 30eur more.
    screen: better and bigger on g2.
    call quality and reception signal: ok on both phones but nothing outstanding like i hopped for bb wit their paratek antenna. this if the reviews are real
    screen protection no protection vs gorilla glass 2. i am no expert but is the z30 screen on par with the gorilla glass? in some thread i posted above the screen scratches easily. i don;t know how gorilla glas handles in real world but from the videos on youtube looks kind of good stuff.
    speakers. seems that both phones have their share of problems here. especially the z30 with the ear peace. many ppl complain that is not loud enough. on the g2 is the other way, external speakers are **** and the earpiece is ok.
    camera. 13mpix vs 8 mpix. but there are a ton of ppl compalining on g2 forums about the **** quality they have on their phones. don;t know compared to what but for my eye for both phones the picturesc taken look ok. nothing spectacular but better than my e50 1.3 mpix

GPRS Yes on z30 vs Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps on g2. i'm no expert but i hope they are the same and the gsm arena guys were too lazy to fill that up for z30.

EDGE Yes vs Class 12 - same as bouve

Speed HSDPA, HSUPA, LTE on z30 vs HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA, 21 Mbps; LTE, Cat4, 50 Mbps UL, 150 Mbps DL/ EV-DO Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps on g2

WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot on z30 vs Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot on g2.

isn't ac=dual band? and seems that z30 is capable of DLNA also. don't know why doesn't show

no Infrared port for z30. i don't know how many times i'm going to use this except just to mess with my friends or stores tvs. better to have it and don't use it rather at not having it at all

chipset/cpu/gpu better on lg by far

gps seems the same on paper, don't know what maker the antenna is but from the forums there are issues with some devices for both z30 and g2 especially on US carries. i'm from europe so i don;t know if they have this problem here but i 90% of the posters with gps problems are form US.

battery life: both phones have very good battery revies some g2 owners bragging about going even to 50hs bat life. don;t know what they did with the phone to get that but seems that 1,5+ days with low-med usage is common.

my brother has a s3. without apps and stuff doesn't lag but he dismissed the google privacy options and now 50% of the phone is unusable. not that i lie to myself that my privacy will be safe with bb but at least i wont willing fully give my privacy away with some clicks.
    nor my privacy is that important. i don;t do drug deals, plan mass murders or keep incriminating pictures on my phone. but i just don;t like the idea that i gave the keys to my phone to somebody just to use some fancy app.

other stuff i need to know about z30
    getting google earth is possible only by sideloading? are any other mapping software available for bb? just for checking out stuff not for route planning
    when does usually bb releases new phones? are they going to launch the next phone z50 or whatever any time soon? iknow there are rumors and stuff but what is the bb release history schedule. samsung usually launches new phones in feb or mach. iphone a little later april - may - june. you get the point.
    i know the g3 is around the corner but i.m not getting it coz it will be way too over priced in the beginning. maybe next year will be at a normal price.
    what about the blacklist apps or options. so far looks the only aps that have call blocking can block all calls. i have this option on symbian i don;t need to pay for it. specific phone numbers, contacts, unknown, not in contacts etc can;t be blocked so far by no app.

so what you guys suggest? z30 or g2? which one will suit my needs better?

sorry for my bad grammar. and hope i din;t bored you wit my tl;dr post
    03-19-14 04:48 AM
    We're not here to tell you what you need. That's something only you can decide.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 07:16 AM
    Wow, I haven't had most, if not all, of those issues you quoted from threads on the Z30.

The G2 has a nicer screen. But unless you're walking around holding both, you won't feel like the Z30 screen is bad at all. I have better than 20:20 eyesight and this was my worry, but the Z30 screen looks great so far in virtually all uses.
    Also, G2 screen has a matte finish. Some people love it, more seem to not.

Z30 is not gorilla glass, but BB claims it's a similar material. Seems less fingerprint prone than my prior Z10.

Here's a post I gave in a different thread comparing Z30 to Z10:
    I've had both and I'd highly recommend the Z30.

Z30 has 2,880mAh battery vs Z10's 1,800. Plus Z30 has an OLED screen that saves power in general, but especially when portions of screen are black such as with BB10 dark theme.
    I also find the colours more vibrant.

The dual core processor is about 15% faster, but that difference is noticeable. This and the quad core gpu give much, much smoother graphics if you're watching video or playing games.

Z30's Natural Sound speakers are amazing, even if you only use them once in a while.

The Paratek antenna array of Z30 gives crazy reception. I now get full signal strength 2 floors underground at my office parkade. Before on Z10, I had 0 bars, maybe 1-2 sometimes. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth both have increased range too.

The Z30 is the best BlackBerry they've made to date.
    You are correct that Z30 like all BB10 devices has DLNA.
    No wireless AC, but do you have a wireless AC router? Most people don't yet.

Z30 build quality is better than Z10 by quite a bit, so if you thought Z10 was good...
    Z30 is noticeably heavier than Z10 and probably heavier than G2 also, but not a big deal.
    Last edited by elite1; 03-19-14 at 11:14 AM.
    Stwutter likes this.
    03-19-14 07:26 AM
    We're not here to tell you what you need. That's something only you can decide.

Posted via CB10
    i;ve asked for a suggestion. if i really want to make up my mind i must have both phones use them for some time and them decide wich one is better. but obviously i can;t do that.
    as many ppl on this forum have or had other devices, maybe even g2, operating on different OS. so maybe someone can tell me why one is better than the other. that is all
    03-19-14 07:26 AM
    Go test the phones out for yourself...every phone is going to have an issue somewhere in production, ignore the factory defects you posted because you can find them on every product ever produced. There will be something that makes you pick the right phone for you, not everyone has the same preference so there is no right phone for every person...regardless what Apple trues to tell everyone. Sorry had to throw the dig at Apple.

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-19-14 07:55 AM
    i,ve already posted before that i couldn't find a z30 to hold in hand and i don;t think playing a couple of minutes in a store can show how the device truly performs. especially in areas that interest me the most. rf,wifi,gps. i,ve played a little wit the g2 and z10 but more than taking a few pics and playing with some menus and wondering through the os noting more. i know there si no perfect phone and all phones have their + and - es. just like elite1 posted i need some references and some feed back from users who had the devices for some time. i don;t know anybody that has z30 or g2 to lend me their phones to play with them. so the only suggestions i can take are from forums like this
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-19-14 08:07 AM
    For me the Z30 is the closest I have ever come to a perfect phone.

Posted via CB10
    KME32 likes this.
    03-19-14 08:21 AM

The G2 has a nicer screen. But unless you're walking around holding both, you won't feel like the Z30 screen is bad at all. I have better than 20:20 eyesight and this was my worry, but the Z30 screen looks great so far in virtually all uses.
    This is a good point. Yes, the ppi isn't as high end as some other 'equivalent' phones, but the actual look is excellent, and as the screen has slightly less to do, so to speak, than those equivalents, the already brilliant Z30 battery lasts even longer,
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-19-14 08:27 AM
    My opinion completely bias.
    The Z30 is a wonderful physical and engineered phone. I can't do a comparison for you I haven't used your other choice, I am completely happy with the Z30. The OS is smooth and quick, the call quality is exceptional, wifi has not been a issue for me, works great. BBM on the Z30 is awesome! I use the phone for work and play, love it for both. My suggestion, try the Z30 if you don't like it, sell it, it's definitely worth a try. I love the phone and haven't had any problems, my husband has the Z30 as well, I think it must be glued to his hand, he can't put it down. Hope this helps in some small way.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-19-14 08:41 AM
    Forgot to mention both my husband and l also had Z10's, also great phones but Z30 has it hands down over the Z10. I state this since you have held the Z10 it's a comparison I can make having used both Z's.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-19-14 08:50 AM
    I've had mine for about 2 weeks now and I haven't experienced any of those issues. I think the phone speaker on calls could use a little more volume for me, the music player needs more options, the kb is amazing to me. I the gibberish and corrects most everything I meant to type but didn't. My GPS and blackberry maps seem to find me fine and get me where I'm going. Wouldn't know about screen scratches as I'm not going to test LOL.
    Carl Estes and Elite1 like this.
    03-19-14 08:59 AM
    I'll nudge him, Get the Z30, you won't be disappointed.

c
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-19-14 09:07 AM
    i want to get a new phone. a smartphone.
    i will switch from symbian. e50 here still working flawlessly since 2007
    what i want in a phone:
    -good build quality
    -good call quality and reception signal
    -good battery life
    -good wifi signal - mostly why i want smartphone
    -big screen - to replace my laptop for writing emails, chatting, and web surfing.
    -good gps signal

my list: note 3, lg g2, z30
    just a quick "note 3 problems" google search made me drop it from the "get" list so i'm down to g2 vs z30. with have not so munch ppl complaining about the stuff i care about

this is what i found form lurking around this forum. and i have so question also.

-build quality - okish. issues with some devices.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...defect-892809/

-call quality?
    Review: BlackBerry Z30 - Neowin
    BlackBerry Z30 Review - Phone Reviews by MobileTechReview
    BlackBerry Z30 (Verizon Wireless) | ITReviews
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...update-902475/

-paratek antena useless?
    BlackBerry Z30 review

-wifi problems?
    BlackBerry Z30 review: Battery life and connectivity | Phone Reviews | TechRadar
    What's wrong with BB's Wifi? - UMG Forums

-easy to accidentally call someone
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...46/index8.html

-cannot add preferential tones to contacts - need paid apps Hub++, bebuzz - if true wtf? i had this option since 2006.

That is not true you can do that with 10.2.1

-The text input area is quite small - it starts off as a single line and grows to only four, so composing longer texts can be a bit annoying. There's no character or message part counters. again wtf? no character counter for sms? i'm traveling a lot. more than 6 7 month a year i;m away from home and using roaming. so sending more that needed messages makes a big influence on my payment slip.

-bad music quality?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...54/index3.html

-keyboard and word prediction better in android?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-bb10-805050/

-numbers row above letter possible?

yes this is automatic when you are at a password field

-no trial apps? - so if i find more aps that in description do the same thing i have to buy them all to try them and see which one suits me?
    there is some apps with trial free versions and then the pro is to buy the full featured

-gps - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-41-km-894605/
    i found out therom these forums that bemaps or whatever the native bb maps are called are not so good, but anyway i,m going to use heremaps from nokia that i recently saw can get installed on bb or igo maps coz offline maps is a must as i travel a lot and roaming data is not an option at ~3Eur/MB. also no bb maps for many european countries so getting other maps is the way to go

-camera - no timer? paid app for this? cmon is this a joke?

-screen scratches easily - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...easily-892760/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shot-20140319-10161-19c6hq2-0.jpg 
Views:	1238 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	256428

BlackBerry Z30 vs. LG G2 - GSMArena.com

i.m not going to spot the same stuff for lg but
    here are my findings so far:
    played with the g2 and z10 in vodafone stores. coudn;t find a z30 but i got the idea what the os looks like a little bit.

design and build quality. z10 looks and feels better for me. to much glossy plastic on g2. couldn;t find a z30 but i hope has the same or better build as the z10
    price: i can get lg g2 16gig for about 30eur less than z30 and the lg g2 32gig for about 30eur more.
    screen: better and bigger on g2.
    call quality and reception signal: ok on both phones but nothing outstanding like i hopped for bb wit their paratek antenna. this if the reviews are real
    screen protection no protection vs gorilla glass 2. i am no expert but is the z30 screen on par with the gorilla glass? in some thread i posted above the screen scratches easily. i don;t know how gorilla glas handles in real world but from the videos on youtube looks kind of good stuff.
    speakers. seems that both phones have their share of problems here. especially the z30 with the ear peace. many ppl complain that is not loud enough. on the g2 is the other way, external speakers are **** and the earpiece is ok.
    camera. 13mpix vs 8 mpix. but there are a ton of ppl compalining on g2 forums about the **** quality they have on their phones. don;t know compared to what but for my eye for both phones the picturesc taken look ok. nothing spectacular but better than my e50 1.3 mpix

GPRS Yes on z30 vs Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps on g2. i'm no expert but i hope they are the same and the gsm arena guys were too lazy to fill that up for z30.

EDGE Yes vs Class 12 - same as bouve

Speed HSDPA, HSUPA, LTE on z30 vs HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA, 21 Mbps; LTE, Cat4, 50 Mbps UL, 150 Mbps DL/ EV-DO Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps on g2

WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot on z30 vs Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot on g2.

isn't ac=dual band? and seems that z30 is capable of DLNA also. don't know why doesn't show

no Infrared port for z30. i don't know how many times i'm going to use this except just to mess with my friends or stores tvs. better to have it and don't use it rather at not having it at all

chipset/cpu/gpu better on lg by far

gps seems the same on paper, don't know what maker the antenna is but from the forums there are issues with some devices for both z30 and g2 especially on US carries. i'm from europe so i don;t know if they have this problem here but i 90% of the posters with gps problems are form US.

battery life: both phones have very good battery revies some g2 owners bragging about going even to 50hs bat life. don;t know what they did with the phone to get that but seems that 1,5+ days with low-med usage is common.

my brother has a s3. without apps and stuff doesn't lag but he dismissed the google privacy options and now 50% of the phone is unusable. not that i lie to myself that my privacy will be safe with bb but at least i wont willing fully give my privacy away with some clicks.
    nor my privacy is that important. i don;t do drug deals, plan mass murders or keep incriminating pictures on my phone. but i just don;t like the idea that i gave the keys to my phone to somebody just to use some fancy app.

other stuff i need to know about z30
    getting google earth is possible only by sideloading? are any other mapping software available for bb? just for checking out stuff not for route planning
    I got google maps , waze , blackberry maps these are more than enough...

when does usually bb releases new phones? are they going to launch the next phone z50 or whatever any time soon? iknow there are rumors and stuff but what is the bb release history schedule. samsung usually launches new phones in feb or mach. iphone a little later april - may - june. you get the point.
    i know the g3 is around the corner but i.m not getting it coz it will be way too over priced in the beginning. maybe next year will be at a normal price.
    what about the blacklist apps or options. so far looks the only aps that have call blocking can block all calls. i have this option on symbian i don;t need to pay for it. specific phone numbers, contacts, unknown, not in contacts etc can;t be blocked so far by no app.

so what you guys suggest? z30 or g2? which one will suit my needs better?

sorry for my bad grammar. and hope i din;t bored you wit my tl;dr post
    03-19-14 09:21 AM
    I have both the z30 and the note 3...I have not had one issue with the note 3...not one. it is an absolute beast of a phone in every respect. If you're looking for a top notch screen with a lot of room to work, then there really is no comparison...get the N3. that being said...the z30 is an awesome phone as well.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-19-14 10:06 AM
    With an BlackBerry 10 Device you get e mails directly, because BlackBerry uses an special technology to ensure u get emails directly, without draining the battery too much
    03-19-14 02:51 PM
    BlackBerry 10 has the best software keyboard ever!!
    03-19-14 02:54 PM
    Wow, I haven't had most, if not all, of those issues you quoted from threads on the Z30.

Also, G2 screen has a matte finish. Some people love it, more seem to not.

Z30 is not gorilla glass, but BB claims it's a similar material. Seems less fingerprint prone than my prior Z10.

Here's a post I gave in a different thread comparing Z30 to Z10:

You are correct that Z30 like all BB10 devices has DLNA.
    No wireless AC, but do you have a wireless AC router? Most people don't yet.

Z30 build quality is better than Z10 by quite a bit, so if you thought Z10 was good...
    Z30 is noticeably heavier than Z10 and probably heavier than G2 also, but not a big deal.
    It really pains me to say this (and slightly embarrassed as well), but I went into the Verizon store to buy a z30 and came out with a Droid Maxx. I am ashamed to admit that I got suckered into the whole "Oh, you don't want that phone, we've had so many returns" baloney from a salesperson that seemed nice, believable, and sincere. I do actually like the maxx quite a bit, don't really have any complaints, BUT I still find myself lurking the z30 forums and wishing/wondering "what if . . ." The big pain for me is I can't get a good feel for how a phone will work in a store when its all tied up and locked down, I couldn't change any settings or do anything to try and approximate real usage. . . And now here I am, AGAIN, reading stuff like this and saying "Why?" . . . So if you or any of the z30 loyal regulars want to slap me and set me straight on the path I would be much obliged ;-) wink wink nudge nudge . . .
    03-19-14 03:02 PM
    It really pains me to say this (and slightly embarrassed as well), but I went into the Verizon store to buy a z30 and came out with a Droid Maxx. I am ashamed to admit that I got suckered into the whole "Oh, you don't want that phone, we've had so many returns" baloney from a salesperson that seemed nice, believable, and sincere. I do actually like the maxx quite a bit, don't really have any complaints, BUT I still find myself lurking the z30 forums and wishing/wondering "what if . . ." The big pain for me is I can't get a good feel for how a phone will work in a store when its all tied up and locked down, I couldn't change any settings or do anything to try and approximate real usage. . . And now here I am, AGAIN, reading stuff like this and saying "Why?" . . . So if you or any of the z30 loyal regulars want to slap me and set me straight on the path I would be much obliged ;-) wink wink nudge nudge . . .
    *slap*
    revtech likes this.
    03-19-14 03:45 PM
    OP. Definitely buy an Android mobile, G2 perhaps. That alone will make you buy a Z30 ...cos you know you really want one deep down

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    03-19-14 03:50 PM
    "Make me buy a Z30" that's not asking for suggestions. Lol...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    DawgMan likes this.
    03-19-14 04:01 PM
    I have bought three z30's in the past month and ended up selling all three of them to clients of mine who looked at the device, played with it, asked me some questions about it and then just had to have it.

I have been saying this on all of my experiences with Blackberry 10 devices. You have to get the device into the hands of the consumer and have someone who knows how to answer questions correctly to sell the device, period.

I have sold several folks on Blackberry OS10 because I took the time to demo the device and software functions properly. I have done this in stores where I have seen folks looking at a Blackberry device and no one in the store has a clue, so I take over as a salesperson and the results have been very positive.

I am currently on a z10 because I thought the z30 was to big, But, now that I haven't had one in a week, I am looking at the Blackberry direct website where I can buy one direct for 499.00, tempting, very tempting.

I have tried to change back to IOS and a iPhone 5, but there is something about Blackberry 10 that keeps calling me back. The Hub, Peek, Swipe, Gesturing and truthfully I think it's cool now to have a Blackberry 10 device.

Seriously, when folks see me on my z10 or z30 and I show them all the great features and how intuitive the OS is. They all think Blackberry is out of business and then watch the look on their faces when I say " can your iPhone do that" enough said.

Sent using CB Forum App
    Carl Estes and Umaima_B_Dia like this.
    03-19-14 04:17 PM
    The title of your thread 'Make me buy a Z30" doesn't sound like you want a suggestion. But then again I only managed to read about a fourth of your dissertation before my eyes started to bleed.

i;ve asked for a suggestion. if i really want to make up my mind i must have both phones use them for some time and them decide wich one is better. but obviously i can;t do that.
    as many ppl on this forum have or had other devices, maybe even g2, operating on different OS. so maybe someone can tell me why one is better than the other. that is all

Posted via CB10
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    03-19-14 07:53 PM
    Konta(OP),

No pressure and up to you, but I think you should go with the lg g2.

From your post it looks like you are looking for an all round phone and lg g2 is definitely that phone.

You haven't really compared the OS at all.

The z30 is just the pinnacle of BlackBerry OS 10 (10.2) implementation, it is all about the software that drives it.
    The gesture driven os is focused on communication, efficiency and productivity.

The concept and implementation of the hub is unparalleled.
    No other os simplifies or unifies all communications and notifications the way the hub does.
    On the rest it is just a bunch of different apps and often each app with its own unique interface and navigation.
    Hub is truly the one app to rule them all!

The keyboard on the z30 is the most accurate of all smartphones (and it is all about underlying prediction)
    That alone makes the device efficient in all communications.

Android in general is a platform to showcase and a vehicle to use Google services. On the latest iteration of android, GoogleNow residing on the left of the home screen (where hub is on the z30) speaks by itself towards this.

Though Google is perfectly capable of delivering an os close to BlackBerry OS the focus of android is to run on multiple hardware and cater to different user groups.
    It's a disjoint mess.
    With none of the oems being able or willing to use the android to design an optimized and focused phone.
    Or a phone with a purpose!
    Moto x is the only exception I can think of.

To give you an analogy there are comfortable cars, fast cars, luxury cars, safe cars, really really fast cars and then there is the bullet train.
    To go from one place to another in the most comfortable, luxurious, safest and fastest way you'll have to do it the Japanese way, the bullet train.
    Safe, comfortable, luxurious and fast cabins magnetically levitated on a set of dedicated rails.
    Like the Z30 with BB 10.2 on QNX.

The rest are just cars on a road.

Though there is something to be said about the scenic route.

-Trincisor

Posted via CB10
    Morris May likes this.
    03-20-14 12:17 AM
    Holy crap just pick one bro

Posted via CB10
    BB_Junky likes this.
    03-20-14 12:44 AM
    *slap* *slap* *slap*

Posted via CB10
    revtech likes this.
    03-20-14 12:47 AM
49 12