I'm thrilled to announce the release of my new game: Animal Battle for BB10 (NATIVE and for all devices, including Playbook).

Animal Battle-s1.jpg Animal Battle-s2.jpg

Animal Battle-s3.jpg Animal Battle-s4.jpg

Who's going to be the king of the jungle? Fight your way to victory in this addictive puzzle fighting game. Pick up your preferred animal and start firing colored blocks at a ceiling of more blocks. When a stared block hit another block of the same color, they'll all blown-up. Sound easy? Think again. To score big in Animal Battle, you need to carefully orchestrate chain reaction, which in turn will unlock penalizing blocks unceremoniously dump on your opponent. Be aware that the computer is well equipped to do the same to you and will create massive chain reaction at the most inopportune moment for you. In solo mode, Animal Battle is an awesome game, but link up against a friend in 2 players versus mode and it becomes a true master piece. This is probably one of the best 2 players game that will ever grace your device. The game's music is another high point. The tribal, catchy tunes (by Made In Frantz) never become tiresome, even during long matches. Dollar-to-hour, this has to be one of your best investments.

�Mind-blowing, seriously addictive gameplay.
    �Enjoy heated matches with friends.
    �Or play versus the computer.
    �20 fun characters to choose from.
    �Three difficulty levels.
    Blackman91 and KidCaboose like this.
    03-18-14 12:54 PM
    Looks entertaining. Good luck with it.
    Ovogame likes this.
    03-18-14 01:05 PM
    The 2 player mode is a lot of fun! hope more modes will be added.
    Ovogame likes this.
    03-19-14 10:40 PM
    I've made an update to the Playbook version to support icade style game controllers (using these devices like keyboard).
    So far, it works with the SteelSeries Free. I try the iCade mini cabinet but sadly the playbook is asking to enter a code to validate the keyboard and obviously we can't enter it with the icade. If you have a game pad (connected like a Bluetooth keyboard) you might be able to use it to play the game. Tell me if it is (or not) the case.

thanks
    03-24-14 04:24 AM
    Animal Battle has been approved for the 'Build For BlackBerry' label, yay! It's for BB10, but on the Playbook, the game is identical.
    03-28-14 02:33 AM