Hello,
    i have a problem. I use Office365 with exchange active sync protocol. The sync between bb and outlook calendar works, but the changes about the reminder doesn't sync. Example:

i create an appointment in outlook with a reminder that sounds 10 minutes before the event starts. BB sounds, At this point I can press snooze or close. In both cases, the change to the reminder is not synchronized with outlook.

Can you help me?
    03-17-14 08:08 AM
    I'm trying to get you an answer.
    03-17-14 10:54 PM
    In what time period? Try giving it 5-10 minutes to see if it clears the alert.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 05:22 AM
    everytime, the sync doesn't work with the reminders only.
    03-18-14 11:21 AM
    So reminders from a week ago are still on the PC side, after they have been cleared by the BlackBerry?
    03-18-14 12:10 PM
    Of all the items that sync, tasks have always been an issue for some reason. I have always had problems, BES and EAS. I will say problems minimized with OS10. However, after upgrading to 10.2 on my Verizon Q10, all of my synced tasks were erased but a few. Weird thing is they aren't in my Deleted Items folder in Outlook either. Just poof, gone!

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 12:06 PM
    Did you get this problem resolved? I too am having this problem. Everything about the appointment will sync with outlook.com except the reminder when it is created on my Z10. If I create the appointment from my PC via Outlook 2007 then the reminder does sync to my Z10 through Outlook.com. This only started after updating to 10.2.1, prior to that it worked well. If you found a resolution please let me know.
    05-15-14 12:28 PM
    Did you get this problem resolved? I too am having this problem. Everything about the appointment will sync with outlook.com except the reminder when it is created on my Z10. If I create the appointment from my PC via Outlook 2007 then the reminder does sync to my Z10 through Outlook.com. This only started after updating to 10.2.1, prior to that it worked well. If you found a resolution please let me know.
    Had the same issue
    Now I'm using Dejahub from http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/27313990

Sent from my outdated Z10
    01-08-15 11:34 AM
    Not sure if this helps but I had a similar issue that seems to be resolved. I sync Outlook 2013 with Outlook.com to my Blackberry.

The reminders were always out of whack. I personally dont like any reminders. After setting the default on my phone and Outlook desktop to 'No Reminder', I was still getting 15 minute reminders on my phone. I found that by going into the individual calendar settings in Outlook.com and disabling all reminders, I was finally able to have any appointment, created either on my phone, desktop or online, to show no reminder on the other fronts. I hope this helps and makes sense. I figure if you want 15 minute reminders as default, you can set that option on all the devices/software and have the same result.
    01-29-15 09:20 AM