I have the curve 9370 and I was able to use the freedom pro keyboard until just recently. After having an issue I did what I have done in the past, which was to delete the freedom pro application only to find out that the site that provides the driver is no longer in operation. Complicating matters is that the curve bluetooth pairing connection uses SPP mode which makes it incompatible with seemingly every other bluetooth keyboard on the market, which all operate in HID mode. Does anyone have a suggestion where i can get a portable keyboard that will work with the curve? It appears freedom pro no longer supports its product. Their original web address now redirects to some place in Hong Kong and they have yet to respond to any of my contact attempts.
    03-16-14 02:45 PM
    Have you tried searching the web for the drivers?

https://www.google.com/search?q=free...ivers&safe=off
    03-17-14 03:09 PM
    Yeah, Ive exhausted the web looking for drivers, can't find it. Since there are no portable bluetooth keyboards that operate in SPP mode its time to change out the phone for one that can utilize modern technology.
    03-18-14 07:03 PM
    Excuse to upgrade to a Q10?
    03-20-14 09:43 AM
    Similar thing happened to me. Then I heard the Z10 supports FreedomPro (select HID mode) and doesn't even need any drivers. So I bought a Z10. I'm guessing a Q10 or Z30 would also work with FreedomPro. I was interested to try the world's most portable Bluetooth keyboard IMHO the Celluon Epic. Guess what, it works perfectly with the Z10 :-) Even the touchpad feature for the mouse. I'm very happy with this.

Have Fun :-)
    04-04-14 08:53 AM