As in: is there any???
    The app is not available through BBW nor through SNAP.
    Anyone have or tried an APK to connect to the FREE 25GB of storage?
    No one at VZW has any solutions for me. Another one of those "we don't do BlackBerry" sort of things?
    03-12-14 03:41 PM
    I managed to see it. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...t.mediamanager

You could try hitting install on the browser and then checking if the app shows on Snap.
    03-12-14 03:46 PM
    The browser won't let me install because I don't have a sign-in and SNAP doesn't see it. Aptiode might. I need to find the apk to sideload that store.
    03-12-14 04:38 PM
    Just tried to download the app direct from Google Play using Chrome extension and can't get it that way. Have to keep looking

Posted via CB10 On Z10 STL100-4 v.10.2.1.1925
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    03-12-14 05:03 PM
    Just tried to download the app direct from Google Play using Chrome extension and can't get it that way. Have to keep looking

Posted via CB10 On Z10 STL100-4 v.10.2.1.1925
    I/n not sure how to get the apk from Chrome. Is there a way to get it but not install?
    03-12-14 05:21 PM
    Yes if you download and install the apk downloader extension for chrome you can download and save the .apk to your computer. So far its worked for everything I have tried, with the exception of the Verizon Cloud App. Will give it another go tomorrow.
    03-12-14 08:48 PM
    As in: is there any???
    The app is not available through BBW nor through SNAP.
    Anyone have or tried an APK to connect to the FREE 25GB of storage?
    No one at VZW has any solutions for me. Another one of those "we don't do BlackBerry" sort of things?
    Hey jaydee, this is available in the myverizon app that came loaded on the Verizon Z10. I thought I read that you deleted your Verizon bloatware. You should have kept that one.

Posted via Verizon Official 10.2.1
    03-13-14 01:25 PM
    Did anybody fine a work around for this?

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 09:19 PM
    Did anybody fine a work around for this?
    Hey jaydee, this is available in the myverizon app that came loaded on the Verizon Z10. I thought I read that you deleted your Verizon bloatware. You should have kept that one.
    Let's pay attention, shall we?
    Furell likes this.
    05-23-14 08:14 AM
    First Do you have Verizon ?

Second "Verizon backup assistance" ( that come with the phone pre-loaded is different then Verizon cloud app.

Enjoy life be happy!

Posted via CB10
    VZWBBZ10 likes this.
    05-23-14 03:48 PM
    The myverizon app is for viewing your account info. Bill, eta. The Verizon cloud app is different it's for saving photo, text, well everything. The Verizon backup app is also different it's for saving contacts.

Posted via CB10
    bbdodgersdude likes this.
    05-23-14 04:02 PM
    Thanks for the laughs! Lmfao! You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Oh and back to the OP if you're on the VZ cloud website in your browser then if you scroll down to download the cloud app. You know, where they have Google play links for Android phones & Android tablets then iPhone. Well long press on the Google play link for android phones then hit "open in" and then select Snap. That will pull up the app in Snap. Only thing is it won't let me download it from there, so I have not been able to install it. I'm trying to get a hold of the apk so I can install it. Will report back.

Posted via my amazing, beautiful, and beastie Z30
    bbdodgersdude and VZWBBZ10 like this.
    05-23-14 05:12 PM
    By the way I asked because that wasn't the answer. So please don't be rude. MyVerizon app. Is to view account information. I was asking about the Verizon Cloud app.

Posted via CB10
    VZWBBZ10 likes this.
    05-23-14 07:04 PM
    Thanks for the laughs! Lmfao! You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Oh and back to the OP if you're on the VZ cloud website in your browser then if you scroll down to download the cloud app. You know, where they have Google play links for Android phones & Android tablets then iPhone. Well long press on the Google play link for android phones then hit "open in" and then select Snap. That will pull up the app in Snap. Only thing is it won't let me download it from there, so I have not been able to install it. I'm trying to get a hold of the apk so I can install it. Will report back.

Posted via my amazing, beautiful, and beastie Z30
    Thank you for trying to help the OP and me! If I fine a way I will let you know.

Have a great safe Holiday weekend!

Posted via CB10
    VZWBBZ10 likes this.
    05-23-14 07:15 PM
    Wanna fire at me? Fine. Go ahead.

It was not me though to claim the workaround was found. But go ahead and enjoy it.
    05-25-14 10:49 PM
    Wanna fire at me? Fine. Go ahead.

It was not me though to claim the workaround was found. But go ahead and enjoy it.
    Sorry for the mis understanding. I know it wasn't you that post a work around that does not work. But you did reply with a smart remark to my question. Again sorry.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 01:30 AM
    Any solutions to cloud backup for my blackberry?
    06-26-14 02:56 PM
    Any solutions to cloud backup for my blackberry?
    Yes. Get the app "Backup Pro" from BlackBerry World:

Posted via CB10
    bbdodgersdude likes this.
    06-26-14 05:14 PM
    Yes. Get the app "Backup Pro" from BlackBerry World:

Posted via CB10
    This looks to be a nice backup app! Only thing is, as far as I can tell it doesn't work with the VZW cloud. Or does it? I would like to put data on the VZW cloud and not just device backup data but individual files or folders, does anyone know if this app has those capabilities?
    06-29-14 01:41 PM
    OP I am a new Verizon customer and I could swear I saw somewhere that the Verizon cloud storage was not available for BlackBerry devices. I will try to find the source because I am sure I saw it somewhere.
    06-29-14 01:47 PM
    Here is the link to the cloud page with all the information. There is no mention of BlackBerry at all. Also when you click on check devices no BlackBerry's are listed. When you type BlackBerry, it does nothing. I still know I saw something somewhere that specifically said BlackBerry was not supported. I will keep looking.

https://www.verizon.com/wcms/consumer/products/verizon-cloud.html
    06-29-14 01:53 PM