The idea is that you choose one word as a start and then only type thing the BlackBerry Keyboard suggests and try to make a story out of it.

So this is what happened: BlackBerry hadn't seen it all up and use it to the whole world in which the item was in working in is it really queueing the same time to it that is the best way is to use the is same time to it and it was the first game and it was part in the future questions that or audio files and it was jealous page for each result from own and other stuff in in question was in eh.

What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 06:12 PM
    Apple has been the most amazing woman who was born and raised on my computer. The best way you want BES and other information about your business needs some help. We have to say that he had been working with the right direction.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 06:17 PM
    My friend is someone who can get you out of my head. The first week of classes for next month or two before we start with the same page.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 02:49 PM
    Russian River and my friends have been working hard core and the endorsement of crap for more information regarding baggage must take place in our country

:lol: is fun ^^

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    09-09-14 03:49 AM
    Fall and winter break, so good luck with your friends and family members. The ring says ' Dad ' but they were not able to make sure you're aware of the reason for the shortage. I'm a bit rusty the best way for me, and the music of my favorite products. I

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 10:13 AM
    The idea is that you choose one word as a start and then only type thing the BlackBerry Keyboard suggests and try to make a story out of it.

So this is what happened: BlackBerry hadn't seen it all up and use it to the whole world in which the item was in working in is it really queueing the same time to it that is the best way is to use the is same time to it and it was the first game and it was part in the future questions that or audio files and it was jealous page for each result from own and other stuff in in question was in eh.

What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    This is very telling because most of what it predicts is what one has already typed.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 10:16 AM
    Looks nice work for everyone in the general public health care reform is not necessarily mean by using an excellent source code library of crap for possible ride tomorrow is better than others who may also contact our customer base

'think I need to unlearn crap'

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    09-09-14 02:39 PM
    Hey guys are doing well here.

How can I delete a single word that was learned?

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 02:06 PM
    Yeah call for price adjustments and less of the asphalt. As FT they're usually full service is not shown up. I'm turning the Ardent that you are looking for the RR up to you soon. Naku to see if it were possible options for your business and leisure.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    01-27-15 12:35 PM