Being one of those people who hate being in a contract, I really hope BlackBerry will sell the Q20 directly from their online store.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 01:46 AM
    I hope too

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 05:46 AM
    In all frequency configs, shipping worldwide.

"No Q10?" -> "Buy from Chen... "
    03-10-14 03:39 PM
    Me too. I doubt AT&T will be all too quick to offer it...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    03-11-14 03:50 AM
    Yeah, I hope BBRY will offer it online through their website. I'm worried my carrier (and others) won't carry future BB devices because of the lack of success from the previous devices
    03-15-14 04:55 PM
    Being one of those people who hate being in a contract, I really hope BlackBerry will sell the Q20 directly from their online store.

Posted via CB10
    Probably not, just like the Z30 is not. But you know, function keys are what's necessary. Accessibility to the device, meh, who needs to worry about that.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 10:24 AM
    Probably not, just like the Z30 is not. But you know, function keys are what's necessary. Accessibility to the device, meh, who needs to worry about that.

Posted via CB10
    Would be nice to have it all.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    03-16-14 10:58 AM
    BlackBerry has always relied on the carriers for distribution and support. Soon, however, they may find they have to handle sales themselves. Carriers are bailing on BlackBerry so those old distribution channels are drying up fast. As for support, I can see either online support like the BlackBerry Knowledge Base or independent support forums like CrackBerry.
    03-16-14 03:38 PM
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-z30...pblackberry-us

Z30 now is. May be part of BlackBerry strategy going forward.

Posted with my ? Q10.
    03-19-14 08:49 PM
    BlackBerry Z30 now available from ShopBlackBerry in the U.S. | CrackBerry.com

Z30 now is. May be part of BlackBerry strategy going forward.

Posted with my ? Q10.
    On launch day would be nice. I hate battling with the carriers trying to convince them to sell me a device outright.
    03-19-14 08:54 PM
    On launch day would be nice. I hate battling with the carriers trying to convince them to sell me a device outright.
    Shouldn't be a problem ordering online if it is a hassle in store?

Posted with my ? Q10.
    03-19-14 08:58 PM
    Shouldn't be a problem ordering online if it is a hassle in store?

Posted with my ? Q10.
    I think he means for it to be available online on launch day. Because I guess so far they haven't offered the devices online until some time later after their launch... Like how the Z30 is just now available, but it's been out for a while now.
    03-19-14 10:01 PM
    I think he means for it to be available online on launch day. Because I guess so far they haven't offered the devices online until some time later after their launch... Like how the Z30 is just now available, but it's been out for a while now.
    I pre-ordered my Q10 through Verizon. I think all US carriers offered pre-orders online?

Posted with my ? Q10.
    03-19-14 10:37 PM
    I pre-ordered my Q10 through Verizon. I think all US carriers offered pre-orders online?

Posted with my ? Q10.
    Uh, I think you forgot how long these phones were out in other countries before US carriers began to offer them. And now we're seeing carriers no longer carrying BB10 phones. Do you really think when the Q20 comes out the US carriers will offer it at all?? They are trying to get people away from BB so they can help the duopoly along.
    03-20-14 02:12 AM
    Yeah, exactly. Plus BlackBerry is more likely to offer a better price. The Z10 for example is current $450 from TELUS and only $299 from BlackBerry US. Plus from BlackBerry it's unlocked.
    03-20-14 02:50 AM
    Uh, I think you forgot how long these phones were out in other countries before US carriers began to offer them. And now we're seeing carriers no longer carrying BB10 phones. Do you really think when the Q20 comes out the US carriers will offer it at all?? They are trying to get people away from BB so they can help the duopoly along.
    I recall how long it took for the US release, I spent months checking Google news for "Q10 US release". I know not all carriers in the US will carry the Q20 but I know mine will, Verizon. They've carried every BlackBerry 10 phone. I was with Sprint for 7 years and switched to Verizon because I wanted the Q10.

Posted with my ? Q10.
    03-20-14 07:30 AM
    03-20-14 07:31 AM
    Definitely should be available to purchase from BlackBerry directly. This would allow the device to be available for purchase worldwide from a designated time/date.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 09:13 AM
    I do hope that customers worldwide will be given the option to purchase directly from the BlackBerry website, just in case their country's carriers will not carry certain BlackBerry phones. BlackBerry should provide worldwide shipping... I'm not entirely sure, but I think BlackBerry only ships to US, Canada, and Mexico at this time.
    03-24-14 06:11 AM
    That's from the US store. I think there's a EU or UK store that ships all over Europe?

I do hope that customers worldwide will be given the option to purchase directly from the BlackBerry website, just in case their country's carriers will not carry certain BlackBerry phones. BlackBerry should provide worldwide shipping... I'm not entirely sure, but I think BlackBerry only ships to US, Canada, and Mexico at this time.

Posted from my Z10 via CB10
    03-24-14 10:48 AM
    I recall how long it took for the US release, I spent months checking Google news for "Q10 US release". I know not all carriers in the US will carry the Q20 but I know mine will, Verizon. They've carried every BlackBerry 10 phone. I was with Sprint for 7 years and switched to Verizon because I wanted the Q10.

Posted with my ? Q10.
    Sprint carrys Q10, just the black one. I got mine from them.

" Initiated from my Q10 "
    03-25-14 12:20 PM
    Sprint carrys Q10, just the black one. I got mine from them.

" Initiated from my Q10 "
    Yes, Sprint released the Q10 on August 30 (months after the other big 3). Verizon released on June 6th, I did not want to wait indefinitely while Sprint kept saying "coming soon".

Posted with my ? Q10.
    all3n7 likes this.
    03-25-14 01:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    Couldn't agree more.

Posted via CB10
    all3n7 likes this.
    03-25-14 08:50 PM