Does the z10 ever get hot during usage? I have been using an android phone for a little awhile an I swear sometimes I could burn myself on it. I don't remember my N9 or any of Symbian phones doing this. For a short while at one of my jobs we had blackberry bolds, I remember they would get really hot sometimes though. The battery however never lasted very long I I remember them crashing a lot, this may have something to do with them being on sprint and never being able to signal.

When you have a bluetooth keyboard paired, does the onscreen keyboard still come up?

Will I get better battery life, if/when t-mobile ever upgrades, of 10.2.1?

Does having separate secure work desktop and normal play desktop require being connected to BES?

I battery life consistent? My symbian and meego devices where relatively consistent in battery performance. I feel like my android device is all over the map but I pretty much have to keep power saving mode all the time to last through a work day.
    03-05-14 01:31 AM
    Does the z10 ever get hot during usage? I have been using an android phone for a little awhile an I swear sometimes I could burn myself on it. I don't remember my N9 or any of Symbian phones doing this. For a short while at one of my jobs we had blackberry bolds, I remember they would get really hot sometimes though. The battery however never lasted very long I I remember them crashing a lot, this may have something to do with them being on sprint and never being able to signal.

When you have a bluetooth keyboard paired, does the onscreen keyboard still come up?

Will I get better battery life, if/when t-mobile ever upgrades, of 10.2.1?

Does having separate secure work desktop and normal play desktop require being connected to BES?

I battery life consistent? My symbian and meego devices where relatively consistent in battery performance. I feel like my android device is all over the map but I pretty much have to keep power saving mode all the time to last through a work day.
    Yes, the Z10 can get pretty warm when stressing the processors. I don't know that I would say hot though.

Some report better battery life on 10.2.1, others say worse. I feel that mine is slightly worse. From what I understand, the latest leak 10.2.1.2141 improves battery life.

Yes, BlackBerry Balance is a feature of BES. They are releasing a Cloud Management similar to BES, which I believe will be available through carriers to the general public. I'm not sure if this includes BlackBerry Balance. Maybe someone else could clarify?

I find battery life to be consistent. Use it a lot, it dies quick. Don't use it a lot, it will last longer. Some apps (specifically Android) seem to be hard on the battery, so if you are constantly changing the apps on your phone, it might be hard to predict the battery life.

Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to pair a blue bluetooth keyboard yet.
    03-05-14 01:59 AM