There was always a dedicated tab for BlackBerry phones at the Fido website store but it is now absent. The Q5 and legacy devices are absent. At the moment, only Android, iPhones, one Windows Phone and two flip phones are available at the Fido website. No BlackBerry, folks.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 09:12 PM
    Omg! how dare they!

/feignsrage.

It's rough for BlackBerry, they've got a lot of fighting to do to and until they have a killer product that's bought in any significant numbers, this is going to continue. At this point, it's not even surprising any more when a carrier removes a listing from their site or stops selling them in stores. It's business and BlackBerry needs to fight for it.
    03-04-14 09:56 PM
    I've just noticed the same. Well, the contract for my 3 phones is expiring in few months. I will ditch Fido.
    03-06-14 10:37 PM
    I just saw the fido website and there are no BlackBerry phones offered. Well I'll have to move my business. This is crap.
    No BlackBerry Phones-img_20140311_124326.png

Posted via CB10 with my Z30
    03-11-14 11:46 AM
    I was thinking we could start a campaign, beginning with each of us sending an email to Fido and requesting that they reevaluate their position on not carrying BlackBerry devices. Anyone interested in spreading the word and doing something about this?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 11:48 PM
    I was thinking we could start a campaign, beginning with each of us sending an email to Fido and requesting that they reevaluate their position on not carrying BlackBerry devices. Anyone interested in spreading the word and doing something about this?

Posted via CB10
    I found it easier to switch to Telus.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 12:35 AM
    I spoke with a Koodo employee when I bought my $150 Q5 and he said that they stopped selling the Z10 and Q10 and left them to Telus because they are basically a special order item and Koodo deals with lower priced, no contract phones.

He also stated that he wished BlackBerry had priced them lower to begin with.

I get the feeling it's the same situation for Fido/Rogers
    03-12-14 12:52 AM
    Ya i just noticed it also, that's pissing me off as my next upgrade after the z10 would have been another BlackBerry, I guess in a year I will be moving carriers avec 12 years.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 09:51 AM
    It is disappointing to see that there is no more support for Blackberry by Fido. (Fido Z10 customer)
    03-14-14 01:51 PM
    I guess you are not alone. Here in Malaysia, there are no more BlackBerry Phones in all network providers except Celcom. Due to that I can't recommend BlackBerry Phones to my friends.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 02:11 PM
    Cancel your Rogers cable

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 04:01 AM
    What's up with fido! They got nothing on the the passport. I believe there the only Canadian company that aren't even carrying the passport. They don't care about BlackBerry customers. Like they do for IPhone and Android customers. Thx fido for taking my money and not making me feel like a valued customer.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 06:37 PM
    If you get a passport at ShopBlackBerry.com Fido has the nano Sims.

Jaglenn's Q10
    10-07-14 02:30 PM
    You can call Rogers and ask if you can switch to them and not have cancellation Fee because Fido does not carry them.

Jaglenn's Q10
    10-07-14 02:32 PM
    Just noticed in the BlackBerry World that you can special order a Priv or Classic from Fido. Anyone tried this? What's their pricing?

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 11:21 AM
    I contacted them the other day about it, the cheapest on their most expensive plan was just over $400, which I didn't think was worth it given I would have to move from a $50 a month plan to at least $100 and be in a contract. Also, my sister-in-law switched to a Samsung from Blackberry, and went back to Blackberry shortly after. Once she hadn't used the RIM server for a month Fido shut off the services and have no way to turn them on again. So she can't use BBM and other apps that connect to the Blackberry server. They told her it cost them money to subscribe to it and they stopped offering it. When I contacted them I asked about it as new users can't hook to the server. The fellow just kept telling me he didn't see Blackberry services on his computer, which I knew. I was wanting to know how they were offering the phones and not the services. No good, he did not understand. I asked him to forward our conversation to the tech department...
    03-22-16 08:33 AM
    No one has mentioned that there are two BlackBerry devices that Fido is offering, the Priv and the Classic. But it's only through customer service. Found it on the Blackberry World. $400 on a 2 year contract for the Priv / $50 for the Classic on a 2 year.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 09:26 PM
    Nothing is being promoted on the Fido website at all. The rep wasn't giving any answers why no BlackBerry was shown

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 09:27 PM
    I got quoted $530 for the Priv and $250 for the Classic on 2 year deals keeping my existing plans which are better than anything Fido offers now. I would have gone for the Priv at $400 if I got to keep my plan. Guess I'll wait for the two new Android phones from BlackBerry later this year and hope they are carried by Fido.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 10:37 AM
    I'm waiting for the illusive Priv price drop, hopefully it will be in time to use my expiring Fido dollars before they expire.

Posted via CB10
    AzN_KnIGHT likes this.
    04-15-16 05:07 PM
    Doesn't look like the Blackberry phones will be discounted much more despite BlackBerry writing down inventory. The classic should be free on contract and the priv should be $300. If you don't use your Fido dollars, you lose them.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-24-16 07:05 PM