Today i chipped my Z10 and now i cant stop starting at the dint in the phone, its driving me crazy!

I was thinking get another Z10 or spend the extra and go the Z30 i am buying this outright!

Has anyone regretted going to a Z30 and missed there Z10 or is a seriously good upgrade?

Also can anyone talk me through a complete back up process please?
    03-04-14 02:21 PM
    Today i chipped my Z10 and now i cant stop starting at the dint in the phone, its driving me crazy!

I was thinking get another Z10 or spend the extra and go the Z30 i am buying this outright!

Has anyone regretted going to a Z30 and missed there Z10 or is a seriously good upgrade?

A post within the last day or two noted that they thought the Z30 was too big for them. That would be very personal. The battery is not removable for a quick change if necessary.
    03-04-14 02:40 PM

Backup your phone thru Link. It is pretty simple. The menu is on the Link app on your computer. You can select what you want to backup. Takes a little time, so be patient.
    03-04-14 02:45 PM
    The bigger size of the phone takes some getting used to build once you have the size down I find it's harder to go back to smaller phones including the Z10 which I bought when it was announced. I think these amount of features the Z30 comes with compared to the Z10 makes it more appealing. The screen is a better resolution and the screen size is nice to view videos and media on.

But in the end you have to be the decider. Try the Z30 if you don't like it get a Z10 again.

Sent from the coolest BlackBerry In the world, The BlackBerry Z30!!!!!!!
    03-04-14 02:49 PM
    I've got both but I still come back to the Z10 only due to being able to use one hand to do things, the Z30 is an awesome phone but if your hand size is average you will need two hands for Z30 to do what you can on the Z10 with one.

My amazing BB Z10 - OS 2141 also on my Z30 backed up with my 32g PlayBook in the wings
    03-04-14 03:49 PM
    The only time I go back to the Z10 is when my wife needs a demo, load a new leak or load snap for her. I'm just fine with the "dirty thirty "

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 03:57 PM
    I have the Z30 sitting on the counter across the room. I'd love to love it, but it is just too big for my hand. It is definitely more feature-rich, like better speakers and USB OTG, but the size is too big for me to one-hand, nor has Verizon leveled the playing field with the OS (my Z10 gets the nod). Periodically, I switch the SIM card to the Z30, but that usually only lasts a couple hours, then I'm back on the Z10. Truth be told, I prefer the Z30 for features, but practicality wins for me and to just too big for one hand.
    03-04-14 08:11 PM
    I've had my Z30 for two weeks and just can't get used to it. I'm going back to my Q10 for efficient one-handed operations. I love being able to start typing any time search is useful without tapping Search first.

I'm average size and like others have said, it's just too big. My Z10 is much more comfortable if I had to use a Z. I have a PlayBook for the few games I play and I have a computer & TV for video content.

The lack of Holster options is also a major issue for me. I've been using Seidio spring loaded holsters for years and they don't have one for the Z30. All day long I'm frequently taking my BlackBerry out of the holster and putting it back in. The leather BlackBerry holster just is too cumbersome.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30
    03-06-14 05:19 AM
    I have a Z10 and am thinking of migrating to the Z30 as well. Pretty much the only concern I have is screen brightness outdoors... the Z10 really excels at that.

Posted via CB10. Join C001A8DC6 for bento-inspired lunch ideas
    03-06-14 05:28 AM
    I'm back from Q10 to Z10

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 05:29 AM
    Never would I ever even consider going back to the z10 after using the z30. The bigger screen and keyboard is the main reason. The sound on the z30 sharts all over the z30 as well.....
    03-06-14 08:09 AM
    Never would I ever even consider going back to the z10 after using the z30. The bigger screen and keyboard is the main reason. The sound on the z30 sharts all over the z30 as well.....
    Do most users play music without pairing it to a device? I have my Z10 paired via NFC smart tag in my car and home stereo at home. Otherwise, I use my headphones. Size and practicality would be a personal preference. The perfect device is one that fits your needs well.

Zed 10 with 1925 leak
    03-06-14 12:40 PM
    My Z10 is merely a spare now. I'm not sure I ever did understand why "one handed " use was so important. I'm generally stationary when I'm using my device, so the trouble of needing my left hand too seems pretty trivial :-). I don't want to be driving anywhere near someone who can use their phone one handed!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 12:45 PM
    I have a Z10 and am thinking of migrating to the Z30 as well. Pretty much the only concern I have is screen brightness outdoors... the Z10 really excels at that.

Me too! And where have you been??
    03-06-14 02:26 PM
    Unfortunately I had a Z30 for 2 weeks....
    Sold it ,and back to my Sexy Z10.....can't handle the size of the Z30
    It's to huge for my hands.
    Also I don't like the front side look of the Z30. .for me it looks cheap and not properly made by blackberry....
    I love the Z10 size and yes for me the lower ppi on Z30 are noticeable....
    The brightness off the z10 is amazing and I prefer LCD screens
    For me the Z10 battery lasts for about 20-24 hours and cause of that I also use a bundle so I reach the Z30 battery.....
    Just my personal opinion

From My Sexy Blackberry Z10
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    03-06-14 03:19 PM
    Me too! And where have you been??
    Had a bit of a CB hiatus, but I'm checking in from time to time

Let me know if you take the plunge and get a Z30!

03-06-14 06:40 PM
    Had a bit of a CB hiatus, but I'm checking in from time to time

Let me know if you take the plunge and get a Z30!

Ahhh....got it. Well glad to see you around. Oh and I will for sure!
    03-06-14 06:51 PM
    You should try it! The main things people going from the z10-z30 don't like is the size, non removable battery, the screen resolution being lower along with a smaller pixel density, and the amoled screen itself. It tends to hold up poorly in bright light and if you don't like the black theme then your going to chug through the battery. Another issue I've seen is the camera. People think because they're getting the newer model that the camera will be improved but that is sadly not the case as it is the same exact f2.2 sensor at 8 MP. Also everything said here has been from customers I've sold blackberries to.

Posted via CB10
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    03-06-14 07:11 PM
    Seems like the best thing is to wait for a new Foxconn high end blackberry. Personally I hope the make an affordable high end BlackBerry not like apple or Samsung devices.

I am sure from what people are saying the z10 sounds like the winner the z30 is a good device just seems that there is not enough features to warrant the upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 08:06 PM
    Again, I believe that Z10 size is the perfect size for a mobile... even you add "computing device" on that... Z30 is very tempting to me too and I played a couple of it (when setting up for some gorgeous babe and when I gave it as gift to my brother - and I meant the Z30 not the gorgeous babe)... anyway, I still prefer the size of Z10... in fact, even the Sony Z1 Compact is very tempting because of its size + the performance of a high end device...

I'm hoping that BlackBerry will still release something in Z10 size category with a powerful specs...

Posted via CB10
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    03-06-14 10:40 PM
    A post within the last day or two noted that they thought the Z30 was too big for them. That would be very personal. The battery is not removable for a quick change if necessary.
    I quick change is not necessary when you get 23 hours on a charge

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    03-06-14 10:50 PM
    I thought the z30 was too big at first but now I can never go back to the z10. The battery life I'd too awesome and the size is just right for a big phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 11:06 PM
    Never. Best upgrade ever.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 11:26 PM
    Last night I tried to use USB OTG, but it didn't work. I didn't realize it had screwed up the MicroUSB port. I put the Z30 in Bedside Mode and plugged in power and went to bed. When I woke up, the battery was down to 3%. I sure wished for a replaceable battery like I have for my Z10 and Q10. I had to power down the Z30 and then it would charge again.

Over the years I have despised the iPhone for having a non-removable battery and gave people crap about it. Now BB has gone and screwed that feature up.
    03-07-14 04:55 AM
    I think they need people like you there
    03-07-14 05:06 AM
27 12