Just switched from the iphone to the Blackberry Bold and I am loving it. What are the must have apps for BB? I got google maps and aim, I see a lot of people talking about CB launcher but am not sure what that is? Any recommendations?

Thanks
    JGB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 05:51 PM
    I just got Viigo this morning. Check into it! You can get updates on sports, weather, news... anything!
    11-06-08 05:52 PM
    On the CB Forum Banner, there's a link to "Downloads and Tools". Hover over it and pick "Free Software" from the dropdown list. Some good stuff there (including Viigo).

If you travel a lot, WorldMateLive is good.
    The CB launcher fires up your berry's browser directly to "here"...(wap version)
    11-06-08 05:57 PM
    There was a thread just posted about it. You can find out if something has already been addressed by searching the forum. The thread is called "must have apps!". Not sure but last I checked it was on the first pagw

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 05:57 PM
    Welcome to the great world of BlackBerry and CrackBerry!! Check out the link in my signature below for some popular BB downloads.
    11-06-08 05:58 PM
    Viigo, Opera Mini, Beyond 411, CB Launcher. All good!
    11-06-08 06:00 PM
    Thanks for the advice guys. I have google maps but was wondering how it compares to Blackberry maps? Whats the scoop?
    11-06-08 06:11 PM
    Why does this guy's post work but mine doesnt?

Cmon crackberry......
    11-06-08 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD