My phone is rebooting sometimes, that's very sad. BlackBerry should be a very reliable phone but not the Q10 type. Further its one of the best phones I have ever had. You can find articles about this particular subject, I'm not the only one, I hope they come up with a solution/update?

Paul
    03-02-14 05:17 PM
    Hi and welcome to CB forums. Which OS are you using and what have you tried so far to stop the rebooting?
    03-02-14 06:14 PM
    My phone is rebooting sometimes, that's very sad. BlackBerry should be a very reliable phone but not the Q10 type. Further its one of the best phones I have ever had. You can find articles about this particular subject, I'm not the only one, I hope they come up with a solution/update?

Paul
    Hey Paul,
    Welcome to the CB forums I have had random reboots since early 10.1 and I've corrected the issue by just putting a piece of business card in between the chassis and battery on the opposite end off the contact points. No business card no problem fold a standard piece of notebook paper over four time and place it at the top of battery (opposite end of gold contacts). Let me know if that solves your problem.

I remember when I would just gently place my #Q10 on the counter top and it would reboot or it would reboot spontaneously after I put a folded piece of paper between the battery and the groove no more reboots. Some days it would reboot 6 to 8 times other days maybe once it varies but I haven't had one since it did this.

Pin:2AF98872
    03-02-14 08:49 PM
    I hated reading these articles but then it happened a few times. Once I kind of dropped it on the counter and once it seemed to crash. I have not been able to replicate it yet. I tend to look in settings to see if this has been happening and till the last couple of days I have not had a reboot I didn't do myself for a month or more

Reg leaked 10.2.1.1925. Q10
    03-02-14 08:59 PM
    I had a Z10 and it never had this problem, but that phone died on me. So I "upgraded" to a Q10 and like the others have said, when I put it down on a counter or desk, it reboots. It drives me nuts!

I must admit, I'm missing the larger screen on the Z10!
    03-03-14 02:40 PM