Was in Carphone Warhouse yesterday in Stratford in East London, just looking around I could not believe my eyes when I saw a Z30 at the BlackBerry stand a monster os a phone the built quality is truly amazing compare to my Z10 I got to have the phone at all cost.

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    geekaren and acecard like this.
    03-02-14 01:37 AM
    Same experience here in a Verizon store. Fell in love at first sight. Took several days of angst before ordering an unlocked device. Best phone choice for me in recent years.

Via CB10. Bits, C000C6078 for links to science and technology posts and world news.
    geekaren likes this.
    03-02-14 07:26 AM
    I'm so conflicted, I really want another phone I'm on Z10 at the moment and tempted by the Q10 but I have read so many good things about the Z30. Not sure it would be a big enough change for me to feel satisfied buying it though.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 07:29 AM
    Not sure it would be a big enough change for me to feel satisfied buying it though.

Posted via CB10
    I got the same concern before I bought it. But the battery life alone made it worth the upgrade.

Posted via CB10 with Z30 on 10.2.1.2141
    CDM76 likes this.
    03-02-14 08:53 AM
    The Z30 feels like a real phone that can get things done. It's a really nice piece of machinery. I went from Bold to Z10 passing by the Play Book, the Z30 is like no other.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 09:42 AM
    Z30 is a beast of a machine. Not a phone but a monster of a device.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76, acecard and sedalia066 like this.
    03-02-14 10:30 AM
    When I saw the Z30 in the store a few months ago, I thought it was nice but not that big of an upgrade to pay a lot more for, since I was pretty happy with my Z10. The trade in deal from Verizon basically paid for the Z30 so I got it. I couldn't afford not to. Now Im thinking I should have done this a long time ago. Its a huge difference. Battery life, screen size, fits my hand better, fm radio that uses no data, wireless charging, the list goes on. Its a great phone! Im glad I made the switch.
    CDM76, Mark LeGear and sedalia066 like this.
    03-02-14 10:39 AM
    I'm so conflicted, I really want another phone I'm on Z10 at the moment and tempted by the Q10 but I have read so many good things about the Z30. Not sure it would be a big enough change for me to feel satisfied buying it though.

Posted via CB10
    Same thing made me go with a htc one

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 10:44 AM
    When I saw the Z30 in the store a few months ago, I thought it was nice but not that big of an upgrade to pay a lot more for, since I was pretty happy with my Z10. The trade in deal from Verizon basically paid for the Z30 so I got it. I couldn't afford not to. Now Im thinking I should have done this a long time ago. Its a huge difference. Battery life, screen size, fits my hand better, fm radio that uses no data, wireless charging, the list goes on. Its a great phone! Im glad I made the switch.
    Wireless charging??? Seriously??? I have Z30 and didn't know that. BlackBerry should have included wireless charging pad instead of the USB charger just so ppl know it does that

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 11:07 AM
    I have spoken to carrier which is EE in the UK there is a possibility of me changing my Z10 for Z30 I will have to pop in they store to confirm the deal 2morrow.

03-02-14 11:12 AM
    Wireless charging??? Seriously??? I have Z30 and didn't know that. BlackBerry should have included wireless charging pad instead of the USB charger just so ppl know it does that

Posted via CB10
    Only the verison model has wireless charging.

Posted on a Post-It!
    03-02-14 11:24 AM
    I have spoken to carrier which is EE in the UK there is a possibility of me changing my Z10 for Z30 I will have to pop in they store to confirm the deal 2morrow.

Is the Z30 available on EE network? its not showing on website and every call centre staff and instore staff ive spoken to say that its not coming to EE.

Keeping my fingers crossed that your correct though.
    03-02-14 05:50 PM
    Is the Z30 available on EE network? its not showing on website and every call centre staff and instore staff ive spoken to say that its not coming to EE.

Keeping my fingers crossed that your correct though.
    You can go through Carphone Warhouse if you wish.

03-02-14 10:27 PM
    So the benefits are:
    Larger screen - resolution I believe is the same from all official documentation. I do t care what it may look like I want the pure hard core proven irrevocable fact on this so owners with the manual please or find high resolution picture with birders at and at more than 1024x768 open one and see if it shows the entire picture without zooming or not. Or something in the manual that comes with the box show otherwise.

Wireless charging only on Verizon branded models - that royally sucks *** but it is what it is.

Faster quad core GPU graphics.

USB on the Go

Actions seem faster due to better cpu

Better build quality.

I'm not a fan of the huge 5"+ screens but I get the appeal and benefits.

Something tells me more could've been done
    ... like IP58 for dust and water resistance due to internal battery, better cameras maybe something. I may resist longer until September go see what BlackBerry is cooking but if a cheap immaculate unit shows up used for cheap or trade in who knows. Q10 appeals a bit more for me atm.

BlackBerry Q10 ? & Full Metal CB10!
    03-02-14 10:52 PM
    Only the verison model has wireless charging.

Posted on a Post-It!
    Which model number is that? I'm in Canada and wondering what Canadian company has the same model.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 10:56 PM
    I agree it is a monster of a device...weight wise as well, unfortunately!

Posted using my red Zed 10 and Z30
    03-02-14 11:26 PM
    It weighs nothing, even with a case. Are you feeble?

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 06:13 AM
    It weighs nothing, even with a case. Are you feeble?

Posted via CB10
    Feeble lol. Nah he's probably just acting the prima Donna here.

BlackBerry Q10 ? & Full Metal CB10!
    03-03-14 06:54 AM