I love my z10. I really do. What would be a cherry on the cake would be a FULL BROWSER capabilities. It's 95% there imo... what we need is ADBLOCK.I've been patiently waiting for this for a long time. idk if it's legal to get in but something similar would be awesome as well

You have no idea how irritating it is to try and use the flash capabilites on my z10. It's the only thing I go back to my playbook for (origami browser) . I don't want to buy evolution browser because it's like 4 bucks and I've heard it isn't even as capable anyways.

Anyone else agree? Maybe it's just me

Posted via CB10
    p_r_a_g_m_a likes this.
    02-27-14 07:12 PM
    Not sure what you are on about? The browser on the z10 is awesome! Better than iOS and android.

Posted via CB10
    silversmith75 likes this.
    02-27-14 07:16 PM
    What does this have to do with Kevin? Please change title

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 07:28 PM
    Safari browser?
    02-27-14 07:31 PM
    What's the best way to close all those ads?

Yeah you know it, a TRACKPAD

Posted from my Q10 with only 1GB of RAM
    02-27-14 07:34 PM
    its not like adblock is standard on the other mobile browsers. evolution broswer has adblock also i think if you really want it
    02-27-14 07:35 PM
    Omg wtf are you all getting defensive. It's an add on. Flash player isn't standard on all mobile browser but it's still wonderful to have.

Evolution browser's probably not anywhere near as good as the stock

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 07:49 PM
    Not sure what you are on about? The browser on the z10 is awesome! Better than iOS and android.

Posted via CB10
    Did I in anyway bring up ios or android? I'm not complaining about the browser being bad. I don't use ios or android.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 07:50 PM
    What's the best way to close all those ads?

Yeah you know it, a TRACKPAD

Gracious me I couldn't use those crap! Track pads also don't stop the ones where it automatically redirects your phone. Lol track pads...bleh

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 07:51 PM
    Gracious me I couldn't use those crap! Track pads also don't stop the ones where it automatically redirects your phone. Lol track pads...bleh

Posted via CB10
    Most ads I get that annoy me is when I stream sports games on atdhe.eu..

You always have to click the little "x" inside the ad which is impossible to do with my fat fingers... ... I just love when remote bridge my playbook and do it from it... so much easier to close ads in the stock browser...

02-27-14 08:26 PM
    Most ads I get that annoy me is when I stream sports games on atdhe.eu..

You always have to click the little "x" inside the ad which is impossible to do with my fat fingers... ... I just love when remote bridge my playbook and do it from it... so much easier to close ads in the stock browser...

Oh I hate those ones when I want to watch sports. Tbh a track pad would be lovely just for that one reason.

When I try and watch TV shows tho and I click the play button, it redirects me every time on a lot of sites

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 10:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    Meaning you never used it and considering its based off of the stock browser you should at least look at it. To say it's "probably not anywhere near as good as the stock" when a lot of people actually prefer it over stock thanks to the additional options available, is just kinda silly. Even the ability to change your user agent alone is worth it to some people, nevermind all the other features is packs in such as ad blocking, ability to disable javascript, night mode and more.

howarmat likes this.
    02-27-14 10:52 PM
    You're just as bad as the iPhone fanboys who dismiss blackberry without having ever tried it. Evolution browser works great.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30
    02-27-14 11:53 PM
    Meaning you never used it and considering its based off of the stock browser you should at least look at it. To say it's "probably not anywhere near as good as the stock" when a lot of people actually prefer it over stock thanks to the additional options available, is just kinda silly. Even the ability to change your user agent alone is worth it to some people, nevermind all the other features is packs in such as ad blocking, ability to disable javascript, night mode and more.

Well Wtvr that's why I'm hoping there's ADBLOCK. I don't want to pay 4 bucks when ADBLOCK is all I need from it

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 09:15 AM
    You're just as bad as the iPhone fanboys who dismiss blackberry without having ever tried it. Evolution browser works great.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30
    Congratulations then...if it was free I'd try it. If I could return it if bad, I'd try it.. idc if I'm as bad as any fanboy... you might as well be a blackberry fanboy for all you know

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 09:16 AM
    To remove ads on a blackberry, many people have used ad blocker plus extensions, but most of them are not satisfied. I came to know through a friend that adguard is going to launch it's android ad blocker soon. I hope that's gonna be a better option than any other around because its ad blocking software is also much better than any other.
    05-03-14 09:18 AM