Other than the fact that now I can use my WiFi connection to pass files, documents, pictures and videos to and from my laptop, I really dislike BlackBerry Link " it is pretty atrocious software!

I downloaded the upgrade then I synced my device with my laptop using the BlackBerry USB cable and...what I got was a freaking mess...

My pictures and erased, my videos erased and my phone number been acting screwie ever since. My email notifications work randomly, so do the instant previews, the browser is not working as before.

I was able for get my pictures and videos back as since I always back up my phone...but the rest is an ongoing problem.

The crazy thing is that I checked all the settings and they are as I programmed them!

The OS update was good for me, and besides the further reduced battery life there haven't been any other issues except now when I used BlackBerry Link on my Z10...

I use the 10.2.1.537 OS update and 10.2.1.1925 OS version. It's on a Z10 STL 100-3...

Cartman says: Screw you guys I'm going home!
    02-26-14 07:25 PM
    Don't ever sync your phone using Link. I hate it. I never trust it.
    I make a complete copy of my SD card occasionally to have everything secure...and send it to a MEGA account or a BOX acct. And only use Link to backup the OS ( media , settings, data)
    02-27-14 08:00 AM
    Don't ever sync your phone using Link. I hate it. I never trust it.
    I make a complete copy of my SD card occasionally to have everything secure...and send it to a MEGA account or a BOX acct. And only use Link to backup the OS ( media , settings, data)
    I know...but I had to find that out the hard way...and now my phone is acting all screwie as I said...but thanks for the reminder...and the reply. I guess there isn't anything to be done until the next OS update...

02-27-14 09:26 AM
    OP, you can always reload the software after doing a security wipe. Another option would be to use either the autoloader leak of 10.2.1.2141 or use Sachesi to sown load the official version from another carrier and load it on your phone. The latter is non destructive. But if you are having problems, it might be better to do the autoloader way. It wipes your phone, sets the OS, and then you will need to setup your accounts and reload your apps.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    02-27-14 09:44 AM
    OP, you can always reload the software after doing a security wipe. Another option would be to use either the autoloader leak of 10.2.1.2141 or use Sachesi to sown load the official version from another carrier and load it on your phone. The latter is non destructive. But if you are having problems, it might be better to do the autoloader way. It wipes your phone, sets the OS, and then you will need to setup your accounts and reload your apps.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    Thanks for the suggestions. Will try.

02-27-14 09:58 AM