Hello Everyone,

I've opened this new thread from Turkey and I have been using BlackBerry devices for almost 6 Years. (since the beginning of my professional life) Due to the security reasons of the sector I work for (Defence Industry), I have to use BlackBerry devices. Fortunately, I am quite satisfied with the ease of use, security and instant access of information via these amazing devices. During these 6 years (because of my curiousity) I had tried android and ios driven devices but unfortunately none of them was able to provide me such a pure experience as BlackBerry devices. Therefore, I am here as one of the few loyal BlackBerry users in Turkey.

I am glad to be here with you people who are aware of BlackBerry awareness!

Thank you all for your informative sharings on Crackberry!

If you share the same feelings, you are on the right thread.

Greetings from Turkey...

Posted via CB10
    SPNKr and Thewaxedworm like this.
    02-24-14 03:38 PM
    Greetings from Louisville, Kentucky in the USA. There is something about BlackBerry that that many of us really appreciate. Hopefully the turnaround trend that Mr. Chen is heading will keep us in secure handsets for a long time. I use my Z10 for business, but we don't use enterprise.

I personally like the ease of communication whether it be phone calls, Bbm or emails.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    Thewaxedworm likes this.
    02-24-14 04:20 PM
    Hey man, welcome aboard. Love Turkey. When I was a kid I drove from Istanbul to Marmaris, then through the South then down to Aleppo on a motorcycle. Great country!
    Thewaxedworm likes this.
    02-24-14 04:24 PM
    And i thought Turkish dont like BlackBerry my gf is turkish and she is freaking out when i offer to get her z30 to swap hers iphone 5s

Posted via Z10 from Lithuania
    Thewaxedworm likes this.
    02-24-14 05:42 PM
    Nashville good too

Proudly posted by an Essex Lad with Z10
    02-24-14 05:44 PM
    Welcome, I'm from Columbia, Missouri using a Z10. Which BlackBerry do you use currently?
    02-24-14 05:48 PM
    Hey man, welcome aboard. Love Turkey. When I was a kid I drove from Istanbul to Marmaris, then through the South then down to Aleppo on a motorcycle. Great country!
    Man, Marmaris is really great but there are more places you should see !
    02-25-14 03:34 AM
    Welcome, I'm from Columbia, Missouri using a Z10. Which BlackBerry do you use currently?
    My Blackberry journey have started with 9780, then 9900 and now I am currently using Z10
    02-25-14 03:35 AM
    Hi there I'm from Cleveland Ohio working in Hong Kong.. Been with BlackBerry for 4 years. The Torch, Storm, & now my Z10 & 64GB Playbook. I have tried quite a few different phones but nothing works for me like a BlackBerry. Great to see things turning around and I think Mr. Chen is the right person for the task at hand. Rocking 24-7 with my Z10..
    02-25-14 03:42 AM
    And i thought Turkish dont like BlackBerry my gf is turkish and she is freaking out when i offer to get her z30 to swap hers iphone 5s

Posted via Z10 from Lithuania
    Unfortunately, Blackberry lost its popularity in Turkey None of the providers are serving Z30 in Turkey and therefore, its not available here, it sucks... Most people got iphone 5S but it is sold at around 1.000 $ here As you may know, Turkish Lira keeps losing its value on USD and it means that 5S is getting more and more expensive everday.
    So, you may try hard to convince you gf to swap her iphone 5S because she can buy two Z10s while she can only have one iphone 5S at the same price level
    02-25-14 03:48 AM
    Greetings from Louisville, Kentucky in the USA. There is something about BlackBerry that that many of us really appreciate. Hopefully the turnaround trend that Mr. Chen is heading will keep us in secure handsets for a long time. I use my Z10 for business, but we don't use enterprise.

I personally like the ease of communication whether it be phone calls, Bbm or emails.

We don't use enterprise service either but information flows smooth through the e-mail service and BBM. Moreover, we do use BBM for business purposes. Meetings are all arranged within project teams through BBM channel. In case of an emergency with the production, we get alert on BBM and take all the preventive actions immediately. Could you plase explain how you use your device for the business purposes so that we can also apply in order to improve our system?

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 11:10 AM
    Glad to hear your experience!!! I'm with BlackBerry since 6 years and own 9900, z10 and PlayBook. All in all nothing gives me pleasure and professional feel of a BlackBerry. God bless BlackBerry!!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 06:41 AM
    Who ya my brother welcome to Z club...!

From my Z30
    02-26-14 08:02 AM
    I started with 9700 back in 2009. I've had many other phones on the side including iPhones and Androids, but never left my BlackBerry phones. For me, BlackBerry OS 5, 6 and 7 looked very professional and were exactly what I needed from a phone, the ease of use and a lot of communication services.

When BlackBerry 10 arrived, I really fell in love with the design and ease of use. It was like a braingasm for me, lol. Honestly the BlackBerry HUB has made me extremely dependent on it, I can't feel comfortable using iOS or Android, I'm not saying they're bad operating systems, I'm only saying they're not fast and reliable enough for me. And to make things worse, BlackBerry added new features to 10.2.1 and now I feel like my Z10 is my "precious"! I'm possessed.

BlackBerry has been a very important part of my professional life. And has helped me reach my clients and maintain a continuous contact with them without having to use a PC or laptop.

Via CB10 from Z10-1, 10.2.1.537
    02-26-14 08:42 AM
    A shout out from Washington DC! All hail the mighty Z10 (want a Z30 though)

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 08:45 AM
    We don't use enterprise service either but information flows smooth through the e-mail service and BBM. Moreover, we do use BBM for business purposes. Meetings are all arranged within project teams through BBM channel. In case of an emergency with the production, we get alert on BBM and take all the preventive actions immediately. Could you plase explain how you use your device for the business purposes so that we can also apply in order to improve our system?

Posted via CB10
    I use my BlackBerry much the same way you do. BBM keeps is connected and with a shared calendar that allows us to coordinate and communicate better. Since I have the only BlackBerry, the Bbm cross platform app is vital. We use it to share pdf's, pics, documents and files so that we don't have to meet face to face as often as we used to. Whether Group or individual chat BBM works for us.

02-26-14 09:18 AM
    I use my BlackBerry much the same way you do. BBM keeps is connected and with a shared calendar that allows us to coordinate and communicate better. Since I have the only BlackBerry, the Bbm cross platform app is vital. We use it to share pdf's, pics, documents and files so that we don't have to meet face to face as often as we used to. Whether Group or individual chat BBM works for us.

In my opinion, BBM should became an enterprise solution partner as weel ! I am just dreaming of a BBM service integrated to ERP systems like Oracle and SAP By doing this, I guess there will be no more delays for the approval forms/systems and information would flow faster and faster. How does it sound ?
    02-26-14 12:31 PM
    Who ya my brother welcome to Z club...!

From my Z30
    Z Club sounds amazing Now I don't feel like an abandoned Blackberry user !
    02-26-14 12:34 PM
    Yeah, what about the sisterhood? So, here's my goddaughter. She's Muslim, and a Blackberry user. She count?

02-26-14 06:26 PM
    Sisters, brothers you all honor this thread !
    02-27-14 03:01 PM