Hi, I'm on 10.2.1.1925 and having a blast, but a bunch of friends has just created a Google+ Community. There doesn?t seem to be a single say of viewing it. So far have tried BlackBerry Browser, Opera, Firefox. I've downloaded Chrome from Snap, but unlike most Android kit, that doesn't run.

I have the various G+ apps from BlackBerry World but these are really just launchers. They all work fine until I try to link to an actual discussion thread from the Community.

Does anyone have any ideas? I don't like to say to anyone I can't do this because I use a BlackBerry....

From my Zintill8ing ? Z10

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 02:19 AM
    I'm not sure but I would say all you can use is a launcher and then use the web for your Google+.
    Hope someone else has a better idea for you. Have not heard anything about this on the boards yet.
    02-24-14 06:39 AM
    Thanks jaydee.

I actually prefer browser-bases Ux to app-based BUT with Google+ Communities I get the message 'Your browser cannot display this content' (or something very similar) and it refuses to show me anything.

I've not seen this before with any site, because the BlackBerry Browser is well very high quality and usually I can see anything Flash, HTML5, not sure what it is they've tucked into the G+ Communities content that makes it unbreakable from here.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 08:57 AM
    The Google+ mobile site does not yet support communities. Switch the browser into Desktop mode for the full site. It doesn't work well with a a touch screen interface, but it's better than nothing.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 04:08 PM
    Ah so it's inherent! Not a BlackBerry thing after all.

Yes had tried Desktop mode (which I usually prefer on a BB10device) but like Kliut's website, it's awkwardly done over fitted to a large screen layout, rather than flowing, making it unnecessarily challenging to use.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 06:50 AM
    Thanks, Joel

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 06:50 AM