Lately many threads here demonizing salespeople for recommending other brands (contrary to popular implication - they can't MAKE you buy anything) and calling for attacks on salespeople.

Now, i think the board is further removed from reality than ever before (to the point where frankly...I 've been speechless), and this will be reflected in what I'm about to write - which of course will anger many - but I'm not going to fight about it.
    Now note: we all know there are many salespeople in all fields who don't know nearly as much about the field as enthusiasts, and may in fact give out false info - I don't know a single area in which I am well versed in which I do not catch salespeople making mistakes. It doesn't mean they are personally biased (it happens), or have an agenda (happens occasionally), or there is a conspiracy (nope) - but this thread isn't about that.

Whether or not you think they are biased, whether you think they give bad info, whether or not you think they are part of the conspiracy, I started this thread with this in mind: finding out what people think about two things: what do you think the state of the company is (please be specific...I'm not asking for "rebuilding!" or "refocusing!"), and what is it that you're actually hoping for (what are you even a fan of?)

I have long wondered the latter. In fact, i remember saying to some people I was going to start a poll about it.....a poll with no real opinions (to keep it less inflammatory), just a straight, what are you hoping for, and what is it about BB you're a fan of??? Of course that was months ago, when the "future' seemed extremely dim...but not....well like now....where frankly...the worst of everything I thought could happen has now happened. Some, are fairly simple: stockberrians....only care about the stock....although they seem to...really naively, and very frequently, conflate the company, the phones, and the outlook with stock fluctations (even hour to hour sometimes!), presumably, they are primarily driven by the stock/money. Some seem to care about the name only - if BB becomes corner appliance store selling Samsung refrigerators, then victory is declared - they still "exist"! Some are devoted to the phones...the old phones(!)....for them, sadly, the future was always a brick wall - BB made their choice to bet it all on BB10. Some just want BB10 phones to continue on....but the reality is...BB10 never really happened...it was a fictional construct of the CB community ;-) No...really....there are barely any of you in the world, and so, there isn't really anything to even continue.

I think the following opinion will help elucidate what I am wondering.

Here is where I think we are at: (WARNING: do not read this if you have a heart condition, are under 4'10, or are simply illiterate) This is an ad-lib, SHORT rant. I could go into far more detail of course, but only 5 of you will read even this much! I don't really blame you:-)

Look BB, is ravaged right now. Their dominance eroded to a tiny fraction of what they once had by the beginning of last year. They bet everything on a new OS, but it it was completely DOA. Their were virtually no sales - we're talking a few million WORLDWIDE. Now I predicted BAD (to put it simply), but even I would have been shocked by the actual numbers) So, app support, which wasn't there to begin with, is now completely gone. Now...well...there aren't any products. We have the failed last generation phones, a current-gen phone that BB itself didn't bother to promote (AT ALL(!!!)).....and of course, each and every day they fall further behind in every way. This is also understandable....do you really think Chen could come in, with limited money, much of the employees base gone, and, somehow not only "fix" BB10, but somehow get traction back (sorry, never works that way in tech), and release new state-of-the-art phones on the scale needed?? Maybe he can revive the xbox one while he's at it, and make it the #1 console for 2014? Of course, Google, Apple, Samsung, MS, and everyone else are very busy...not just working on updates and fixes, and enhancements but on their short-term and long-term NEXT gen phones and software - think about that.

Since sales of their legacy phones were also predictably dropping - the company tailspinned. They spent most of the last half of the year desperately searching for a buyer, and even though it was available for a piddling amount, and even though everyone, in every part of the world knew this, there were no takers.

Much of the company at the executive level has either been let go or left voluntarily, including the CEO. Over half the workforce has been let go. Their monetary reserves are now drained, and they don't have very limited resources. In essence, BB IS gone. At least any BB we knew. People gone, money gone, products gone. If BB survives in name, it will be as something totally different. Either a" tiny" company, with a small niche of business phones, or as a services/software company. The former might be doable - but the company would have to be :tiny" and there will be no/little crossover to consumers.....you can't do that with no user base, and no support from developers.

A brand new guy was brought in, but he hasn't shown any plan whatsoever - not his fault, quite frankly, I really do not see what you can say. It's likely that his short-term plans are emergency only - how can we get any revenue stream at all? We may be able to cling to some business contracts, and a low-end phone for developing markets may sell (though we are late to that game too...and margins will be ridiculous). So....that will be a short term plan....long term.....the company has to get small, and recreate itself in business services or software. No prospects yet....BBM is now blown, we were 1. too late to that as well, and 2.have now lost any momentum we could have built on due to a lackluster product and launch. We may have to look into becoming a manufacturer of hard-drives or possibly some kind of social picture sharing ;-) CB can then launch new subforums for that, and people can still go there and talk as though BB is still in phones!

I know some here love to worship Chen...and say odd things like they believe in his plan, and he's making all the right moves. Which of course...neither they nor he can articulate...well some here try to articulate it, but it's completely made-up fantasy based on general Chen rhetoric....which is funny because then other fanboys come in and say "NO, Chen means THIS....he's making a QNX rocket watch!....and lookout for the q37!! Gonna have holographic screen!!!" Of course, they did the same thing with Heins, who similarly said nothing of vision or value or substance, but did at least have an immediate and clear course of action - release BB10. Now I know there is a lot of that: man, I hope they release a 15 core phone by this summer!! Now...I don't know if you really believe it, or how many of you believe it....seems like crazy/troll talk to me, since....well since even BB and CB will tell you that's not where we're at....though ....I guess you could hope their are magical, secret plans/tech/money that will soon be unleashed.

To make a rebound in phones, Chen would need: bb11, up and ready to go, and THIS time, it would have to be....so far beyond bb10 it's not even funny - because their reputation which sucked a year ago, is now.....well much, much worse. Moreover, all the carriers who got behind BB10 last year (yes, they did, despite what some CB'ers claim.....does anyone really think THEY didnt' do their share of advertising? Without them, BB10 advertising would have been a few twitter messages from abrasive BB employees), and they lost money - and got blamed by BB. It would be difficult for Chen to get them on-board with half the enthusiasm of last year, and it's totally understandable. So....bb11, new phones, carrier support....what else would he need? Oh yeah....MONEY (lots and lots- to see them through development and launch), and of course app-support. Which they couldn't get at all last time. How likely would it be they could get it now??

So there is the harsh realty as i see it. Now, if anyone wants to reply, tell us:
    1.what do you think is the real state of the company / what would a truly honest salesperson say.
    2.what do you realistically hope for the future, and what is BB to you? (in other words, what does it even mean that "BB" still exists?)

My hope for the future? I have none. I think BB is already long-gone. BB is a name-only, and whatever it is that gave it meaning, is now gone (or rapidly disappearing eg. the legacy phones). Maybe the most constant and/or enduring thing will be CB!!
    garnok, JeepBB and techvisor like this.
    02-23-14 08:14 PM
    1- I don't understand your emphasis on "salespeople". They can quack all they want. You can quack all you want. The state of the company isn't in a fantastic one, but it's better than it was. Look at how their stock rose 50% since Chen took over. Chen has a plan set forward. Chen has history to go off of. I think the company is in a rough state. Apple was in a similar one.

2- BlackBerry to me is the best phone available in how I use it. It's the most secure phone available. The OS is addicting once you get used to it. And BBM is the best IM client I've ever used. I don't see how they failed at the whole BBM thing like you said. Frankly. Look at the number of times it's been downloaded. Look at its projected worth.

Talk about trolls, sir.

Posted via my beautiful Z10
    02-23-14 08:23 PM
    1- I don't understand your emphasis on "salespeople". They can quack all they want. You can quack all you want. The state of the company isn't in a fantastic one, but it's better than it was. Look at how their stock rose 50% since Chen took over. Chen has a plan set forward. Chen has history to go off of. I think the company is in a rough state. Apple was in a similar one.

I disagree here.
    blackberry are losing subscribers quicker then they are gaining.
    They are in far worse a position then they were before BB10.

Every single die hard Blackberry fan i know has pondered getting a different device. I am the blackberry fanboy in my group of friends and my primary device is now an Android, even though i am keeping an eye on blackberry 10.

Crackberry is a dangerous and wonderful place. It shields us from the real world as we all like blackberry here. At the same time it shields us from the reality of Blackberry's situation
    Flatman, JeepBB, cwalt2166 and 2 others like this.
    02-23-14 08:29 PM
    I really do not think that BB11 is the answer. People are just looking for something that lacks bugs for all their core activities - especially with respect to e-mails.

I was wrong in thinking that Android apps were the interim answer. I think now that BB should be advertising security . I mean better security over android devices . Basically they have to advertise that they a better alternative to Android.

Better phones - yes agreed. They need a better spec Z30 and a bigger screen Q30 ( a slider would be welcome ) as well as an upgraded Z10 fixing its many flaws.

As far as carrier support. I think if they had a better device(s) carriers might give them another chance.
    The Q30 strategy is to get the legacy users on side - major dumb move in getting rid of the trackpad.

Lastly, we have to see how their Foxconn strategy pans out. It might really help ... or not.
    02-23-14 08:32 PM
    I disagree here.
    blackberry are losing subscribers quicker then they are gaining.
    They are in far worse a position then they were before BB10.

Every single die hard Blackberry fan i know has pondered getting a different device. I am the blackberry fanboy in my group of friends and my primary device is now an Android, even though i am keeping an eye on blackberry 10.

Crackberry is a dangerous and wonderful place. It shields us from the real world as we all like blackberry here. At the same time it shields us from the reality of Blackberry's situation
    Where's your proof showing the statistics that they are now losing more than they gain?

I'm not a die hard fan of BlackBerry. I have had every single major phone OS avilable . Apple. Windows. Android. BlackBerry. And out of all of them in my opinion, BlackBerry is the best. It's smooth, and fast. If others prefer another OS, that is their prerogative.

I never said that they were in an excellent condition. They were better than they were after Heinz got booted. Chen has history to back up what he is attempting to do. What most of you people don't understand, is that just because a company may be doing bad now, does not mean it is not going to get better. These things take time. And right now financial analysts at least think Chen is doing the right thing.

Morty2264 likes this.
    02-23-14 08:35 PM
    Look at how their stock rose 50% since Chen took over.
    Rising stock doesn't equal selling phones though. The stock could go through the roof tomorrow and you know what the most likely headline would be?

'BlackBerry stock goes through the roof, customers still not buying BlackBerry smartphones'

Does it help with perception? Sure, kinda. But it took years for BlackBerry to get in its current state and BlackBerry going to have to work hard to get lost customers back. Arguing with T-Mobile isn't gonna win a bunch of people back, it's continuing on building a great OS (which BlackBerry 10 has become) and telling people about it through advertising and marketing, something which BlackBerry is doing very little of right now.

Build up the userbase again, get the developers interested through numbers and keep going, by the time we see something new, they should already be 10 stages ahead working on the next thing. Far too long BlackBerry sat on their hands and basically gave up the market to Apple, Android even now MS.

They wasted too much time on BBOS and even worse NOT ENOUGH time on taking the things from BBOS that were great and putting them into BlackBerry 10. BlackBerry 10 now, is pretty much a shadow of its former self and it's bringing back some of what they lost in the transition but they lost more importantly people in that transition by basically putting out a 'wire frame' of an OS to begin with. Die hard users have bailed.

The worst thing about BlackBerry 10 now is the plain and simple fact they're not telling people how great it is. Back in the day they used to tell EVERYONE about all the features, sadly those features were things many people never cared about but that's not the point. The point is they did it loudly, and proudly. Now, even though I see advertising in my area, the cries of BlackBerry not doing enough self-promotion is rampant through these forums.

They need to get out there and tell people how great the OS is, loudly and proudly. I want to be so sick of hearing about BlackBerry 10 that when a commercial comes on I'm tempted to change the channel. I wanna ride the bus and see ads everywhere, I wanna see signs outside of carrier stores, I wanna pick up magazines and see ads in there. When I'm drunk at a far and go to take a leak, I wanna see an ad on those displays they have for drunk people to stare at.
    02-23-14 08:38 PM
    For me I agree that Salespeople will try to push the products that are most popular and sell the most. No argument there. But there are ethtical ways of doing it and lying/spreading mis-information about a competing product totally crosses the line in my opinion.

You also mention that Salespeople have their own biases. No doubt about that, but a part of being a professional is to be able to look beyond their biases and serve their customers in the best way possible, whether or not their choice agrees or disagrees with the salesperson's.

The other thing that I am seeing from the 2 recent threads on this issue that some seem to have a hard time understanding is this.

If a customer comes into a store and has already done his/her research and knows what he/she wants, then it is the Salesperson's duty and responsibility to sell him/her the product. By either refusing to sell the product that he/she is asking for and trying to discourage his/her choice they are dis-service to that customer.

Regarding BBRY as a company, they are no doubt in a difficult bind with a long road ahead to return to profitability. Regarding CEO Chen, only time will tell, but in my view he is doing and saying the right things,

He is bringing in his own people and letting so many who have been there for a while. You seem to have a problem with it, but I don't. I do believe that it is a necessity especially for a new CEO that he has his trusted people in the key executive positions if he really intends to have control in implementing his plan to turn around the company.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet
    Last edited by web99; 02-23-14 at 08:53 PM.
    02-23-14 08:39 PM
    What do I want? Shorter posts from richardat

Posted via CB10. Join C001A8DC6 for bento-inspired lunch ideas
    02-23-14 08:43 PM
    Rising stock doesn't equal selling phones though. The stock could go through the roof tomorrow and you know what the most likely headline would be?

'BlackBerry stock goes through the roof, customers still not buying BlackBerry smartphones'
    I don't recall saying rising stock had anything to do with selling phones. Rising stock has everything to do with a company's health. As a stock holder I don't care about whether or not BlackBerry is selling phones I care about the fact that their stock is going up. If a company's stock is not going up, they are not profitable. If it goes up, they are profitable. The stock for BlackBerry going up means they are either doing well, or analysts have projected they are going to do well.

02-23-14 08:44 PM
    Sales reps are all clueless and useless....get over it.

Posted via CB10
    LuisCast, Omnitech and bungaboy like this.
    02-23-14 08:54 PM
    You're right Bla1ze, this place is better. The antagonizing posts and posters have been removed.

Oh....

Never mind.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 08:55 PM
    When it comes to sales persons of any company, i would hope that they would show the positives of all the products they choose to carry. #Irony
    Obviously upper management of said companies aren't aware of whats taking place in their brick&mortars.

It seems stupid that this is a topic.
    Morty2264 and Omnitech like this.
    02-23-14 08:59 PM
    You're right Bla1ze, this place is better. The antagonizing posts and posters have been removed.

Oh....

Never mind.

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry you can't get over your hate and have healthy discussion.
    02-23-14 09:02 PM
    Richard, do us a favor please, get a BlackBerry 10 phone, Z10, Z30 or Q10, then you will understand why we as BlackBerry 10 users, are furious on any negative and distorted comments about BlackBerry. It is simply the best and undervalued phone that is why we keep fighting for BlackBerry. We will not surrender without battles.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 09:04 PM
    I don't recall saying rising stock had anything to do with selling phones. Rising stock has everything to do with a company's health. As a stock holder I don't care about whether or not BlackBerry is selling phones I care about the fact that their stock is going up. If a company's stock is not going up, they are not profitable. If it goes up, they are profitable. The stock for BlackBerry going up means they are either doing well, or analysts have projected they are going to do well.

The same analysts who helped tear it down. You say you don't care about BlackBerry selling phones but selling phones is what will also help the stock rise even further.
    TgeekB likes this.
    02-23-14 09:06 PM
    "What is you even really want?? " Yeah, that really did it for me!
    02-23-14 09:08 PM
    I'm sorry you can't get over your hate and have healthy discussion.
    Since you said it publicly, I'll respond publicly. I don't hate CB. I don't hate you. I hate what's allowed in these forums. Such as this thread which is not an attempt at healthy discussion, but a way to antagonize people and start arguments.

My post is back, so I thought I would edit this one. Again, no hate towards anyone here.
    Last edited by bradu1; 02-23-14 at 09:20 PM.
    Omnitech, bungaboy and RazrRob like this.
    02-23-14 09:08 PM

Does it help with perception? Sure, kinda. But it took years for BlackBerry to get in its current state and BlackBerry going to have to work hard to get lost customers back. Arguing with T-Mobile isn't gonna win a bunch of people back, it's continuing on building a great OS (which BlackBerry 10 has become) and telling people about it through advertising and marketing, something which BlackBerry is doing very little of right now.

Build up the userbase again, get the developers interested through numbers and keep going, by the time we see something new, they should already be 10 stages ahead working on the next thing. Far too long BlackBerry sat on their hands and basically gave up the market to Apple, Android even now MS.

They wasted too much time on BBOS and even worse NOT ENOUGH time on taking the things from BBOS that were great and putting them into BlackBerry 10. BlackBerry 10 now, is pretty much a shadow of its former self and it's bringing back some of what they lost in the transition but they lost more importantly people in that transition by basically putting out a 'wire frame' of an OS to begin with. Die hard users have bailed.

The worst thing about BlackBerry 10 now is the plain and simple fact they're not telling people how great it is. Back in the day they used to tell EVERYONE about all the features, sadly those features were things many people never card about but that's not the point. The point is they did it loudly, and proudly. Now, even though I see advertising in my area, the cries of BlackBerry not doing enough self-promotion is rampant through these forums.

They need to get out there and tell people how great the OS is, loudly and proudly. I want to be so sick of hearing about BlackBerry 10 that when a commercial comes on I'm tempted to change the channel. I wanna ride the bus and see ads everywhere, I wanna see signs outside of carrier stores, I wanna pick up magazines and see ads in there. When I'm drunk at a far and go to take a leak, I wanna see an ad on those displays they have for drunk people to stare at.
    Your whole quote didn't load before. You make great points and I agree with them. I thin blackberry needs to explore other option to become profitable as well. Like I said. As a stock holder, I don't care how they are profitable as long as they are. QNX is a great technology. Focus on using that more. Bring it around to blackberry and their phones.

02-23-14 09:09 PM

2- BlackBerry to me is the best phone available in how I use it. It's the most secure phone available. The OS is addicting once you get used to it. And BBM is the best IM client I've ever used. I don't see how they failed at the whole BBM thing like you said. Frankly. Look at the number of times it's been downloaded. Look at its projected worth.

Talk about trolls, sir.

Sigh. Look guy, I don't know you, and I'm not familiar with you posts - you wrote a reply, so I'm responding - but lay off the stupid "troll" stuff OK? Nothing productive can come from that.

It's ABSOLUTELY FINE, if you don't understand my statements. Obviously, I knew there would be a lot of disagreement, but emotions aside, I think the questions are fair and actually EXTREMELY relevant.

Here's the thing....in your point #1. You say they are in a rough state (which ROUGHLY (rim shot) agrees with me), but then seem to say it's much better...and you point to the stock rising - the stock is more relevant to my question #2.. You are primarily interested in, and judging the state by stock then? I think that's fair, Chen improved the stock price....I personally am undecided on that....I am not certain if this due to the stock being so ridiculously low ( as I was mentioning the price was so low that even somebody with a decent exit plan would have commanded more at a sale), or if will sink back down. I'm not really into the stock game at this kind of micro-level....to me....in a large scale, it's essentially unchanged and at rock-bottom, which is the same as the companies outlook....largely unchanged. Of course, if you trade in small time-frames, it's far more signficant. I'm not in the stock though, so I'm not particularly interested in it.

As to #2. Yes, you love the phones...terrific. Didn't ask that at all....honestly, dont' care if you love them, hate them, anything...within the context of this thread. So the one thing here, is that you say you don't think BBM has flopped as I do. Ok - we'll see.

:-) PS OH...the salespeople thing may well come across as tacked on now. I just used that as an angle in my rant to get to the heart of what I wanted to talk about. It is what motivated me to do this...even though, as I mentioned, I'd been thinking about this...and even hinting I'd ask this for....well it was months ago now. It seems very much then, and even more now, (outlook pessimism/optimsims) that people are just....talking to themselves...contradicting themselves....using reverse arguments in threads...let alone having contradictions between supposedly "like-minded" posters! It is...never-ending. If you really think about it....well....what is it each person wants? Is it just stock price as an example from your post? The same people who might be sad/happy about a loss/gain in price may argue it doesn't even matter the next day...while in another thread point to it as evidence of the companies health...while in another thread.......
    JeepBB likes this.
    02-23-14 09:09 PM
    To the OP -

In case you missed the pun, the name if this site is Crackberry. I'll bring it to your level, "crack" is something known for being highly addictive, and berry is short for blackberry.

To spell it out, this site is for people who are addicted to their blackberrys.

So what exactly is the purpose of your post here?

CB10/Z10
    02-23-14 09:14 PM

I'm sorry but this post makes absolutely no sense to me. You say that you don't care about the company selling devices, then you say your only concern is the increase in stock price. How do you expect the stock price to increase if they're not selling anything?

Sent from my  using Tapatalk
    02-23-14 09:17 PM
    Sigh. Look guy, I don't know you, and I'm not familiar with you posts - you wrote a reply, so I'm responding - but lay off the stupid "troll" stuff OK? Nothing productive can come from that.

It's ABSOLUTELY FINE, if you don't understand my statements. Obviously, I knew there would be a lot of disagreement, but emotions aside, I think the questions are fair and actually EXTREMELY relevant.

Here's the thing....in your point #1. You say they are in a rough state (which ROUGHLY (rim shot) agrees with me), but then seem to say it's much better...and you point to the stock rising - the stock is more relevant to my question #2.. You are primarily interested in, and judging the state by stock then? I think that's fair, Chen improved the stock price....I personally am undecided on that....I am not certain if this due to the stock being so ridiculously low ( as I was mentioning the price was so low that even somebody with a decent exit plan would have commanded more at a sale), or if will sink back down. I'm not really into the stock game at this kind of micro-level....to me....in a large scale, it's essentially unchanged and at rock-bottom, which is the same as the companies outlook....largely unchanged. Of course, if you trade in small time-frames, it's far more signficant. I'm not in the stock though, so I'm not particularly interested in it.

As to #2. Yes, you love the phones...terrific. Didn't ask that at all....honestly, dont' care if you love them, hate them, anything...within the context of this thread. So the one thing here, is that you say you don't think BBM has flopped as I do. Ok - we'll see.

:-)
    I understand what you said just fine. I agree. Your questions are relevant.

I do agree with you. The company is in a rough the state. Hell I'll say it. They are in a terrible state. But they still have time to get better. That's why I said they are doing better so far. I work for a company. I own company stocks. That certain company has not been doing well. But analysts have stated that they expect the company to do well this year and that the stock will rise. Stock is based off of a company's worth and their profit. If it goes up they are doing well. If not they are not doing well. BlackBerry stock has gone up. Even if it's a little, it's a start. It still has time to fail. I'll give you that.

richardat likes this.
    02-23-14 09:18 PM
    Since you said it publicly, I'll respond publicly. I don't hate CB. I don't hate you. I hate what's allowed in these forums. Such as this thread which is not an attempt at healthy discussion, but a way to antagonize people and start arguments.

When you delete this post, I expect you'll delete the one where you said I hate. I don't. You know that.

Posted via CB10
    A healthy conversation is what you make it. I disagreed with coldRooster but also agreed with him as well. So, you don't like Richards post? State your case and move on. Richard stated his and asked for opinions on it, it's how a discussion forum works. He didn't attack anyone, he didn't call you out by name, he didn't say anything disparaging about you and he made some VERY valid claims about how carriers handled BlackBerry and offered some suggestions for the betterment of the company as a whole.

If you don't like the conversation, control it by offering better input yourself. Even now, the conversation in this thread has changed and it had very little to with my presence, (forgive me Richard and coldRoooster, I'm using you as an example here). coldRooster thought Richards post was a troll but he now has actually agreed with some of what Richard has said.

Your issue isn't trolls, it's that you dunno how to engage without becoming enraged.

What is you even really want?? (spoiler: "hate" talk within - do not click if you can't handle it!)-woosah.gif
    02-23-14 09:18 PM
    I'm sorry but this post makes absolutely no sense to me. You say that you don't care about the company selling devices, then you say your only concern is the increase in stock price. How do you expect the stock price to increase if they're not selling anything?

Sent from my  using Tapatalk
    I said "selling devices" not "selling anything". BlackBerry has software. They have hardware. QNX is a great technology. They have other ways of making a profit than off of phones.

02-23-14 09:19 PM
    I almost couldn't even respond. You're disclaimer doesn't even do your message justice. It's like stream of consciousness. You're all over the place. I'm not even sure what I just read or what to respond to.

It is what it is. A once dominant mobile device company that has fallen off. They have new devices with a new OS, but a poor marketing strategy. However, even the best marketers in the world couldn't grow BlackBerry's market. As a company they have enough money to continue to support current user base for some time. After that, eventually the bottom will fallout as carriers drop BlackBerry.

I'm as big a fan as there gets. I go all the way back to a 7100, had Pearls, Curves, Torches, Bolds, P'9981, P'9982, Z10, Q10, and Z30. I'll stay with BlackBerry as long as they are around. I just don't see a bright future.

There's my 2cents...sure wish I could get that 10mins of my life back.

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10 or Z30 on VZW from Philly
    grover5, Bla1ze, Mr.Monty and 2 others like this.
    02-23-14 09:20 PM
76 123 ...