I will be making a presentation in front of a large public about smartphone safety in "public/ work places/ while walking / and something about the "radiation" or if any, and what to do to protect against. Looking into applications which could be useful about the same subject. Please send me some info links. Furthermore, I would like to use this occasion to make a pitch around BlackBerry. I will be using a Torch & Z30. At the end of my presentation, I would like to draw a gift, anything that could work out for . Anyone interested for sending me some ideas will be appreciated. Thank you  Alain
    02-23-14 07:02 PM
    Www.google.com

Posted via CB10
    SubCamp likes this.
    02-23-14 07:45 PM
    Go to CIO website, you get all of byod (pull down from the sections in mobile app). Here is one of them:"
    NEWS
    ANALYSIS
    BLOGS

With BYOD Smartphones on the Rise, IT Headaches Will Become Migraines
    The bring-your-own-device trend will only get more nerve-wracking for IT managers in 2014 because of the 30% annual growth expected for smartphones purchased under a BYOD approach, and the further emergence of Windows Phone as a third platform behind Android and iOS.
    By Matt Hamblen
    Mon, January 27, 2014
    Computerworld ? There's little doubt that the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend with smartphones and tablets has rattled a lot of nerves for IT managers."

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 07:57 PM
    Excellent thank you , this is the kind of information I need 
    02-23-14 08:02 PM
    Np.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 08:04 PM