I have a Galaxy S4, but it is in repair right now. The temporary phone they gave me was a blackberry Z10. This is the 1st
    time I have used a blackberry.

I am in Canada, and trying to set up Skype. I know it exists in Canada since I had it on my previous phones.

Searching on Blackberryworld on my PC, I see the app for Skype
    "http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/26382880/?lang=en&countrycode=CA".

When I search for Skype on Blackberry work on my phone, I get nothing. No results for Skype.

When I go to the Skype site, I get a link that directly downloads the app for Z10, here;

Download Skype for Blackberry - Free video chat, calling & messenger.

But this gives me "Unavailable for this device" when I try to download it.

I have been getting this for a lot of common apps that worked on my S4.

Any recommendations?
    02-23-14 02:11 PM
    Update your phone. Make sure your on at least 10.2 but should be on 10.2.1. I remember when Skype first came to BlackBerry had to have at least 10.1.

Posted via CB10
    cdnrower likes this.
    02-23-14 03:46 PM
    I have a Galaxy S4, but it is in repair right now. The temporary phone they gave me was a blackberry Z10. This is the 1st
    time I have used a blackberry.

I am in Canada, and trying to set up Skype. I know it exists in Canada since I had it on my previous phones.

Searching on Blackberryworld on my PC, I see the app for Skype
    "http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/26382880/?lang=en&countrycode=CA".

When I search for Skype on Blackberry work on my phone, I get nothing. No results for Skype.

When I go to the Skype site, I get a link that directly downloads the app for Z10, here;

Download Skype for Blackberry - Free video chat, calling & messenger.

But this gives me "Unavailable for this device" when I try to download it.

I have been getting this for a lot of common apps that worked on my S4.

Any recommendations?
    As mentioned before, make sure you are 10.2 if you can. I realize you may have a loner but if you can make sure you are 10.2 you should be able to get Skype. It is available and downloads for the Z10 and the Z30...I have both.
    02-23-14 04:27 PM