If i was working in ATT's testing department, and you gave me a Z10 running 10.2.1 that needed "testing". Im fairly certain I could run through every single feature in BB10 in 48 if not 24 hours. Maybe i need to apply for a job....

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 01:08 PM
    If i was working in ATT's testing department, and you gave me a Z10 running 10.2.1 that needed "testing". Im fairly certain I could run through every single feature in BB10 in 48 if not 24 hours. Maybe i need to apply for a job....

Posted via CB10
    You clearly do not understand how carrier testing works
    02-21-14 01:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not defending AT&T at all, but i'm sure there is more to testing it then just using the device...
    cwalt2166 likes this.
    02-21-14 01:17 PM
    ATT has no incentive to test or release an OS. Once released they are on the hook for support. From a corporate perspective not a good deal. The company is in the business of making the most possible money. That puts consumers on the back burner.

Via CB10. Bits, C000C6078 for links to science and technology posts and world news.
    02-21-14 01:18 PM
    Im sure its much more than that buddy
    02-21-14 01:20 PM

Posted via CB10

And can you run it in 24, 48, 96 or more markets. They don't test in the basement in the burbs.

Your statement is ridiculous.
    02-21-14 01:21 PM
    Whoa calm down kids, yes I have no clue how carrier testing works, but Im pretty sure it shouldnt take almost a month, and a month is assuming they had access to test 10.2.1 on the day that the rest of the world pushed the update. My guess is they had it before then. Something else is going on, either they have found problems that need to be resolved, or they werent planning on releasing the update when they first recieved it, the excuse has been "testing" for too many weeks now. Either way the customers deserve more than the excuse "testing" week after week

Posted via CB10
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    02-21-14 01:47 PM
    I just loaded .2141 and it works perfect. If i waited for AT&T i would be on my way to a newer phone before the update arrived. The carriers need to push the iPhone because they have a quota and are penalized if they dont meet it. simple fact is this, the iPhone has not changed much since it's initial release and without Jobs , Well we know what happens to apple when he is not there. I had one for over a year. My Z10 is a much better phone.
    02-21-14 02:21 PM
    Hey apple is about to push new os update...i bet att won't blink once to release that

Posted via CB10
    twbtr likes this.
    02-21-14 08:25 PM
    Whoa calm down kids, yes I have no clue how carrier testing works, but Im pretty sure it shouldnt take almost a month, and a month is assuming they had access to test 10.2.1 on the day that the rest of the world pushed the update. My guess is they had it before then. Something else is going on, either they have found problems that need to be resolved, or they werent planning on releasing the update when they first recieved it, the excuse has been "testing" for too many weeks now. Either way the customers deserve more than the excuse "testing" week after week

Posted via CB10
    Cant argue those points.

Posted by my device of choice. Might be a BlackBerry, might not be. It is of no concern to you.
    02-21-14 09:33 PM
    As technology has developed over the years, we as humans have become rather impatient, no? I find the eagerness of individuals to try a new gadget, OS, etc. maddening at times...
    02-21-14 10:00 PM
    Hey apple is about to push new os update...i bet att won't blink once to release that

Posted via CB10
    I think Apple rolls out all OS updates directly from its servers...

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 11:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    The reason Apple was exclusive to Cingular/AT&T for so long was because Jobs demanded, and then eventually received, unusual terms in Apple's contracts with carriers. Things like direct sales with carrier subsidy, no carrier branding on the device, control of update distribution, etc.

So obviously AT&T cannot interfere with iOS7.1. Just like Verizon can't put their logo on an iPhone.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Amy wineBerry likes this.
    02-21-14 11:20 PM
    I would not think ATT's LTE is much different than GSM services in the rest of the world. These other carriers were able to do the testing in a very short time. I am not sure what is so unique with ATT that causes them to delay. They have been delaying on releasing an update since last summer. Every time I contacted them last year they were in testing mode. I finally gave up and used Sachesi and installed using Roger's codes. Look at all the comments on CB by those who have loaded it on other sources and then used it on ATT and not one has said they had a problem once they connected to ATT's network. Thanks to Crackberry there is options available to us
    02-22-14 10:44 AM