Hey all,

I just upgraded from my Z10 to the Z30. I love this phone, it's so snappy and the battery life is fantastic.

So I had this issue on my Z10 when I tap the facebook app it says "please re-login to renew your session", when you click "ok" it goes to the accounts screen with my gmail and outlook account and nothing else. At the bottom there is the add account option. There is no facebook icon there or in the advanced section.

Does anyone have a fix for this? I've tried uninstalling facebook, restarting the phone and reinstalling facebook. No luck.

Seems this thread discussed the same issue but the OP said it fixed itself: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...1925-a-889663/

Thanks.
    02-18-14 09:26 PM
    The only thing I can think of is to either do a factory reset or a OS reload, sorry.
    02-23-14 12:36 AM
    The only thing I can think of is to either do a factory reset or a OS reload, sorry.
    I just got this issue. From my post in a different thread:

I just encountered this same issue on my Z10. I changed my email on facebook since I am losing my email address (old one through parents comcast and they are moving) so facebook finally disconnected the two. Facebook wanted my login info but would not let me change the email. I uninstalled facebook through app world and have since pulled the battery and still no luck. Upon opning the FB app it asks for an account and the blackberry accounts has no option for a facebook account.
    Well I just performed a security wipe and then loaded my backup of data. I still have this problem. Facebook is still GONE from the accounts selection.
    05-15-14 05:15 PM
    Read my solution in thread called "facebook problem"

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 01:07 AM