Just got my Z30 so a friend will be getting my Z10 soon.

What a fantastic feeling. I've heard so much critisism. From people who own one and people who don't. But it's really nice to have one. To me it doesn't feel to big. And it's very nice to have one. My Z10 felt very much like a plastic box in the end. Like the form factor as such the screen and the os. But the hard plastic packageing of the z10 seems very outdated to me.

I literally went woohooo
    Relletti and tsi200 like this.
    02-18-14 10:44 AM
    Congratulations, and welcome to the club. Many who speak negatively about the Z30 don't own the device, those that do own the Z30 luv the device, customer reviews are extremely good. Enjoy your new Z.

Z30 on 10.2.1.537 in Canada
    xhead75 likes this.
    02-18-14 11:06 AM
    Cheers

Sent from the phone of the gods.....Z30
    02-18-14 11:12 AM
    I am jealous; neverthless, congratulations are in order. Enjoy your phone
    02-18-14 11:51 AM
    I agree with you Jakob, I just got my Z30 last night and I don't want to put it down (was up until 2:00 in the morning playing with it). My only thought about this is I have to get a case for it, that lovely screen and how it curves ever so slightly down to the sides is begging to be cracked. I don't want to even think about putting it in a case and ruin the hand feel of it, but alas, I've been known to drop these kind of things...
    02-18-14 12:30 PM
    I agree with you Jakob, I just got my Z30 last night and I don't want to put it down (was up until 2:00 in the morning playing with it). My only thought about this is I have to get a case for it, that lovely screen and how it curves ever so slightly down to the sides is begging to be cracked. I don't want to even think about putting it in a case and ruin the hand feel of it, but alas, I've been known to drop these kind of things...

What a fantastic feeling. I've heard so much critisism. From people who own one and people who don't. But it's really nice to have one. To me it doesn't feel to big. And it's very nice to have one. My Z10 felt very much like a plastic box in the end. Like the form factor as such the screen and the os. But the hard plastic packageing of the z10 seems very outdated to me.

I literally went woohooo

Been torn between the Q10 for the Keyboard and the Z30 for the future proof hardware and goodies under the hood. problem is I'm gonna have to buy the device online and I won't be able to hold the device and get the actual feel of it. the only reason I'm leaning more towards the Q10 is that I'm afraid the Z30 is going to be mahoosive and I'm not a big fan of large devices.

would love to hear more from you on that.

cheers and happy Z30-ing!
    02-18-14 01:55 PM
    I've had my Z30 since October now and I love it best phone I've ever had. My wife hates it as I'm always on it. Lovely screen, great feel and I've found a dock for it on eBay so use it as my alarm clock too and since the last update I can now have pretty much all the apps I really want
    didn't know it would be this sleek-img_1392576968750.jpg

Via my spangly Z30 BBM#27
    02-18-14 02:14 PM
    Been torn between the Q10 for the Keyboard and the Z30 for the future proof hardware and goodies under the hood. problem is I'm gonna have to buy the device online and I won't be able to hold the device and get the actual feel of it. the only reason I'm leaning more towards the Q10 is that I'm afraid the Z30 is going to be mahoosive and I'm not a big fan of large devices.

would love to hear more from you on that.

cheers and happy Z30-ing!
    Don't let the size effect your decision, in the end you may find that the size (screen) of the device is one of the features you luv the most. Unless you prefer the physical keyboard i would recommend the Z30.

02-18-14 02:47 PM

I literally went woohooo
    Congrats! It really is a great feeling device. I got mine last week and can't put it down Enjoy your Z30..
    02-18-14 02:54 PM
    Go for the Z30. I was a die hard physical keyboard fan and 3 weeks ago switched from my BlackBerry 9930 after much deliberation. I too was hesitant to buy the Z30 without physically trying it but after reading 96 % favorable reviews went for it and haven't regretted it at all. I spent time playing with my son's I-phone 5s and son -in- law's Samsung S4 and still purchased the Z30 online.

My bitchin' Z30 BlackBerry
    02-18-14 05:15 PM
    After having used my Z30 for about 1� an hour my immidiate impression is The colour/res does take some getting used to compared to the Z10 which is probably underrated especially in the screen area.

The handset is difinetly not to big for my liking I don't follow any of the guys that yelled Phablet end of the world at the Z30

Finaly it's nice to have a slimmer phone from great build quality and yes I do like the sound
    02-18-14 05:29 PM
    I want one so badly!!

**** you Tmobile

Posted via CB10
    xhead75 and Jakob Greve like this.
    02-18-14 06:59 PM
    The size dies take getting used to, but once you do it's fantastic. The smaller form of the Q10 would be nice sometimes, and I do like a physical keyboard (although the predictive text on the Z30 is simply amazing), but I don't think I could downsize now.

PS - pickup an otterbox commuter case to protect this bad boy when you're out and about!

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 08:21 PM
    I got my Z30 in October on-line from Telus without seeing and holding a real one - none in the stores yet back then.

I am a female with small hands but I love it. I can't type one handed, but I never had before either with my Torch. The feel in my hands is great, it looks good and I can say I have no regrets at all for going Z30 rather than Z10 (which was much cheaper at the time). I love my Z30
    BB_Junky likes this.
    02-18-14 10:22 PM

I literally went woohooo
    I too like my Z30, but I have to disagree with you on the Z10 being "plastic". The Z10 actually used more premium materials than the Z30. The whole Z10 body was magnesium alloy, the Z30 is glass and plastic (the silver trim is plastic/painted aluminium). The edge-to-edge glass on the Z30 is deceiving you.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 10:24 PM
    Don't let the size effect your decision, in the end you may find that the size (screen) of the device is one of the features you luv the most. Unless you prefer the physical keyboard i would recommend the Z30.

Physical keyboards are a thing of beauty, I've also typed on virtual keyboards for years and I don't have a problem with it. thx!
    02-18-14 10:34 PM
    Go for the Z30. I was a die hard physical keyboard fan and 3 weeks ago switched from my BlackBerry 9930 after much deliberation. I too was hesitant to buy the Z30 without physically trying it but after reading 96 % favorable reviews went for it and haven't regretted it at all. I spent time playing with my son's I-phone 5s and son -in- law's Samsung S4 and still purchased the Z30 online.

My bitchin' Z30 BlackBerry
    I've been reading every review I can get my hands on for a while I agree that it is a damn great device, but size does matter, at the same time I need something future proof hardware wise. not that the Q10 is ancient of course. thx allot for the advice.
    02-18-14 10:56 PM
    The edge-to-edge glass on the Z30 is deceiving you.

Posted via CB10
    More like the fact that my white Z10 is extremly dented /scratched and the paint have come off at the corners. Admitted it's white but my Razor Max look basicly new even though it's quite old. And so did my Xperia Arc (yes the old model). decievement is all about look and feel and the white Z10 will get marked very quickly quicker than other phones if you use it bare in pocket like I do with all my phones. Still think the screen on Z10 is way better quality than it was getting credit for though, an I had no issues with the digitizer being close to the glass
    02-19-14 06:54 AM
    If the Z10 had a bigger battery then I would go for it. I love so much Lcd screens and the colors are so brighter for me.
    5 inch is to big for me but the size of Z10 fits perfectly
    Cause of the Z10s battery i stay with my small and Sexy Q10

From My Sexy Blackberry Q10...
    Jakob Greve likes this.
    02-19-14 04:10 PM
    Hey Haytham, you will probably think I am crazy but before I got my Z30 I too never saw or touched a real one. I was also afraid it would be too big.

What I did was go to the BlackBerry website and using the size specs I cut out a thick cardboard piece the exact size of the Z30. I then kept it with me for a day, holding it under my Z10 while I typed on it, kept it in my pocket with my Z10, etc. It really is only marginally larger than the Z10 and I have gotten used to the size in less than two days. Just powered up my old Z10 to back up some data from an app and it seems too small now. I'm spoiled.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 01:28 AM