Even I set it on minumum at night it sucks

Is All have same issue pls leet me know

Bhinder's Q10
    02-18-14 09:35 AM
    My q10 brightness is very high

Bhinder's Q10
    You my friend need to have patience, not blindly post your question on 10 different threads
    It's annoying as hell when we're going around answering questions to see posts like this
    Also, you are probably using the wrong settings. Make sure you are decreasing brightness and not warmness of the white
    And if I see another post on this in another thread, I will ask an admin to shut down your account
    02-18-14 10:15 AM
    And if you do ask them, I'm sure common sense will prevail.

Posted on CB10 with the Q10
    02-18-14 10:26 AM
    Hay
    I need help m tryng to ask my q in cb app
    I ll saw u mad man
    Actually you should go to psycoligst

Bhinder's Q10
    Lostonline and redmonke255 like this.
    02-18-14 08:30 PM
    Hay
    I need help m tryng to ask my q in cb app
    I ll saw u mad man
    Actually you should go to psycoligst

Bhinder's Q10
    Haha this is great. Hey man you and I are in the same boat with the brightness, it's really bright even at the lowest setting.

Posted via Q10
    02-18-14 09:03 PM
    My q10 brightness is very high

Bhinder's Q10
    Ok, a couple of things, mastercarhead is just trying to help and he's right about multiple posting, so give him a break and relax....
    Second, I don't have a Q, but I have noticed that when using the Porshe clock on my Z10, it is dimmer in bedside mode than the stock clock. Perhaps someone with a Q can confirm whether this is true for these phones as well.
    If so, a search for how to set it up should not be to difficult, or someone might be able to post a link.

Posted via My Quick as a Flick Z10
    02-18-14 09:28 PM
    *****!

Posted Via CB10 with BlackBerry Q10 2AEFCF1A
    02-18-14 10:44 PM
    Same problem here... brightness isn't that bright even at night... must be the amoled... anybody else having this issue.... any hacks to make it run brighter??

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 09:02 PM
    Same here. I have a Z10 also and the screen is way sharper and much brighter. It's weird, it's like the max is half the Z's brightness
    03-12-14 03:40 AM
    Ya mine does that too! It's like the built in sensor gets confused or something! I set it to min@ night in bed and after awhile the brightness goes up! Who knows, beats me!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 06:56 AM
    Same problem here... brightness isn't that bright even at night... must be the amoled... anybody else having this issue.... any hacks to make it run brighter??

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately no hacks....
    Many posts have been written for the poor brightness of the Q10.....
    Blackberry has set the auto brightness by default ON and we don't have the opinion to set it OFF, so we can see the magical brightness....
    Of course the Z10 has beautiful colours, cause of the LCD screen
    LCD are way better and of course more expensive than Amoled
    Blame blackberry for not giving the opinion to set auto brightness OFF....
    Wish someday blackberry hears they're members and with an update gives as the option to do it....
    One of the reasons i have Z for my daily device and Q secondary.....

From My Sexy Q10...
    03-12-14 09:49 AM
    Funny thing. Some devices seem to be too dim and some are too bright. Mine also is from the, less common, last category. It just burns my eyes out of my skull at night. My Z is much more pleasant in dark situations.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 02:05 PM
    Funny thing. Some devices seem to be too dim and some are too bright. Mine also is from the, less common, last category. It just burns my eyes out of my skull at night. My Z is much more pleasant in dark situations.

Posted via CB10
    I'd take the brighter one vs the dim one

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 12:30 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yuuuup
    03-13-14 12:59 AM

Posted via CB10
    Its both for me. Too dull during day, too bright for night. The screen doesnt change much at all when you move the slider from left to right etc. Why hasnt BlackBerry fixed this? Seems like a major flaw.

Q10, running 10.2.1.2141
    03-13-14 09:14 AM
    Wanted to post a quick update... the homescreens look slightly better and the text more crisp with a white background... but the hub is obviously dimmer when I go back into it... it brightens up when I shine a flashlight on it only to go darker again... not only should BlackBerry allow for a dark themed hub but also the ability to turn off auto brightness

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 07:29 PM
    Ya it's like permanently set to auto dim. Remember when that was an option. I do. Good times
    Johberry likes this.
    03-16-14 01:33 AM
    I don't know if this is a personal view since we have no app to measure our brightness but mine at night when I close all lights and just use my phone I find it bright even at the lowest setting.

via Q10
    03-17-14 04:56 AM
    I don't know if this is a personal view since we have no app to measure our brightness but mine at night when I close all lights and just use my phone I find it bright even at the lowest setting.

via Q10
    What model number are you using? During the day, mine is decent... but at night in dark settings, it is very difficult

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 12:09 PM
    My screen seems too bright at night as well, and I always have the display set to the dimmest possible. On another note, I too also wish we had the choice for the main HUB to be dark themed.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 02:06 AM
    AMOLED displays are a you know what. To bright at night and to dim during the day.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 02:34 AM