Hi Fellow Crackers.
    As a newbie to the forum but oldie on the BB (since 2007) this would be my first time posting. I bought my Curve back in 2011, never had a problem until these several weeks.
    As the title puts in, i'm having an annoying pesky system warning that keeps telling me i'm too low in battery level to keep a signal. It turns the Radio Off and won't turn back on unless plugged in to the charger for at least 5 minutes. Trying less than that is just asking for the same error message.
    This repetitive exercise I assume will eventually ruin my battery because of the frequent short charge cycle.
    i noticed that the battery level itself is nowhere near empty, being around 30-40%.

So whats the deal here?
    I'm on OS 7.10.398 from Indonesia. The battery itself seems to be in a good condition, no overheat or warped in shape.

Appreciate any input. Original batteries here are at 30USD while 3rd parties are cheap but prone to memory errors (low batt before midday but normal the next charge even on same load).

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    02-18-14 04:19 AM
    Hi there, welcome to CrackBerry, I suggest you do a OS reload, and grab a fresh new battery. Also the 9320 is known for lose connectivity within the phone itself, hence the need to put a little something to hold it tight in it's place. Let us know how you go.
    Mai Dvices likes this.
    02-19-14 12:35 AM
    I have the same problem as the person above. Did everything, New Battery, New Cord BB, Dealer reloaded OS for me, which I also did. Made sure it was /G which helped for about 2 weeks then went right back to its old BS self.
    My Phone guy is even scratching his head. But I have a friend that works for BB and said there is an issue, and get a new Phone.
    Great. IPHONE it is!
    The only way I know my phone wont reboot or turn off is if I plug it in.
    Tried taping the back to keep battery secure. Nothing works.
    02-26-14 02:31 PM
    Known issue with that device - I've been through a few now with work.
    03-03-14 12:49 PM
    I have s similar problem.

It turns radio signal off at 40%. Even when the phone is set to work on 2G network only.

The service centre does not have a newer version of OS7 for me to reload and doubtful that the battery is the culprit. They left me hanging and only mentioned (with a hint of hesitation) that the mainboard maybe faulty.

Should i just sell it cheap? Someone asked me 75 dollars for it...

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App! on my Oppo Find Way S
    03-09-14 01:52 PM