Why is it my Z30 cannot pair with my bluetooth Sennheiser headphone or my Bose Soundlink?? I've tried everything I can think of and still nothing, this is driving me insane. It only pairs with my Playbook.

Am I the only one with this problem?
    02-16-14 11:40 AM
    I had a similar problem. To solve it, I unpaired other devices from my blue tooth headset so that nothing was programmed to it. When I tried pairing the Z30 after that, it worked.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 11:47 AM
    It is interesting...
    ever since the OS update both my z30 and my wife's q10 have issues connecting to our cars. (Audi and Mazda).
    Both work fine before the update. I tried deleting devices, cars etc, and than reconnecting, but have lots of issues.
    It will connect to the car but not automatically. I have to go to settings, bluetooth and select connect. Even after this, it only connects on a second try.
    Really wierd. Does anyone else have issues like that?
    02-16-14 03:40 PM
    I found my z30 doesn't connect well to my blue tooth speaker. Gets a lot of distortion every few seconds. I figured it was likely some sort of software issue.

Posted via my Z30
    02-16-14 05:42 PM
    I've had issues with my Bluetooth stereo headphones. Tried a few different types but always the same result and this problem has happened since 10.1.2.2102 came out (on Rogers)
    They connect fine but after they are turned off and back on for another workout the music is always spastic and stuttering. I reboot my Z30 leaving the headphones on and it reconnects and works fine. It seems to only occur when I use the music app.
    Anyone else have that issue?

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 07:19 PM
    I don't have any issues connecting automatically to my Audi. When you first paired the phone, did you click yes to the question as to whether the car as a friendly, trust-able connection?

Question in return: Have you figured out how to stream music from the Z30 thru the wireless or bluetooth system?
    I've not and would appreciate your help.
    03-17-14 09:05 PM
    No issues with my Z30. Have about 12 Bt devices listed. They all connect just fine.

My Z30 to CB10
    03-17-14 09:14 PM
    No problem pairing to Bose speaker.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 12:57 PM
    My Z30 has the same issue that most are describing here as did my Z10 before it. The last software that worked for me was 1925. All successive ones fail to reconnect to my Mercedes once paired and on multiple different BT earpieces, the other party indicates that it has a bunch of static and cuts out often. I believe this is the phone's software and keep hoping that the next update will fix it but so far, the last three have failed to. I guess I keep hoping.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 09:29 PM
    I'm running the latest leak and no issues pairing to my Car or my bose sound link

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    03-18-14 09:33 PM
    My situation is similar except that my bluetooth devices work with some functionality but not with others-for example I have a creative speaker that works with my z30 when I receive a phone call but won't stream music through online radio or any of my music apps, even the native player... as mentioned on another thread, it happened after a recent update..
    03-22-14 09:44 AM
    I fixed by deleting all saved connections on my device, and deleting my device of the card saved list, off my laptop, pretty much deleted everything and re paired and everything works perfect!

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 09:53 AM
    Paired with my soundlink no problem
    03-23-14 08:54 AM
    I too have a problem keeping my Z10 connected to the car. I can authorize the phone and the minute I switch off the car - lost connection. But when I start up again, I have to delete and re-authorize. Anybody else have this problem? Any solutions?

V
    03-28-14 01:05 PM
    I have a Soundlink mini, and some purity pro headphones that work but, The purity pro i cant use on calls. It used to work but now it doesn't. Music through bt works great though.
    03-28-14 03:40 PM
    I am able to connect Z30 to Bose Soundlink mini, but I cannot play music, it stops every second. No issues with my Z10 though.
    11-30-14 05:23 PM
    No problems connecting via Bluetooth to my 2015 Buick Enclave. Bluetooth is "on" on the Z30. The Enclave always connects and I can play music, make phone calls and send/receive text messages. OS 10.2.1.3062. I can even access Voice Control on the Z30 through Bluetooth.
    11-30-14 05:33 PM
    Can't connect my z30 with my Bluetooth mouse.. It connects but not working, please any help

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 07:10 PM
    I was just thinking of creating a similar post.

After the most recent OS upgrade for the Z, the phone has become buggy, to say the least. In addition to numerous screen freezes, and strange unexpected shutdowns, the Bluetooth has become buggy. Currently, it works with the Plantronics Edge, but NOT with the Plantronics Beats to Go 2.

Have turned the Bluetooth off on the phone, on the headphones, deleted profiles, paired to only the Z, etc. Nothing has worked to date. Yet, the Beats works with the Q10 (when it is working), iPad, Laptop for Skype, etc.

To be clear, before the update, the headphones worked fine...And oddly enough, the Z shows it is paired, but effectively ignores the headphones and plays through the speaker, every time!

Any suggestions appreciated.
    12-02-14 05:59 PM
    I had trouble with the backbeats too. With it off Hold the volume up and volume down buttons on the headphones simultaneously. Hold them until you hear "pairing" and then have your phone scan for connection.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 04:48 AM
    holding the volume up and down simultsneously until you hear pearing onto the go beat 2 then scan from the Z ;-) worked for me !!!
    01-04-15 09:58 PM
    I had the same problem, my Z30 connected well to my JBL Reflect Bluetooth headset. And after I connected to a Chinese phone, I was no longer able to connect well to the headset. That means: When I tried to play music on it, songs were laggy, and almost no voice in radio, music or video (youtube player stopped always during sync). I read this thread and tried to remove every bluetooth devices. Not worked. But when I tried out to restart the phone after no bluetooth device were paired and tried to pair it again, after reboot I was able to reconnect JBL and worked perfectly like new! But dont worry with your problem... looks today (19 Feb) the latest blackberry OS update will be available to all devices and hope it will solve all problems. Dont forget to check the updates on your phone
    02-19-15 02:04 AM