So, this time I want to tell you something that maybe you don't know. Maybe you feel android apps like Line is headless in 10.2.1, but actually the apps is not fully headless. Here's the proof, try to install android launcher like apex, in there you can access android setting and see which android apps run in background. From there if you don't use line like 30 minutes till 1 hour, if you have installed line, you will see the cache process says Line run in the background, but if you run Line apps and close it, you will not see Line in the cache process, and I can guarantee you will not able to receive any message until Line show again in the cache process, and it actually will show again around 30 minutes till 1 hour
    Here BlackBerry should noticed this

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 04:49 AM
    Some apps don't run headless if you want them to and some do continue after closing them while you don't want them to. I have experienced the opposite with Spotify. If spotify is playing music and you close the app the music will continue to play. When you re-open the app it will continue exactly where you left off. It is very annoying but can (I think) only be fixed by BlackBerry updating the anroid runtime.
    02-16-14 07:58 AM
    Some apps don't run headless if you want them to and some do continue after closing them while you don't want them to. I have experienced the opposite with Spotify. If spotify is playing music and you close the app the music will continue to play. When you re-open the app it will continue exactly where you left off. It is very annoying but can (I think) only be fixed by BlackBerry updating the anroid runtime.
    I have the latest android runtime, maybe you want to try IM like Line. I will try Spotify later

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 09:27 AM
    02-16-14 09:38 AM