So far I've only got the very first 4 cars, and BMW's service time is a war crime. When you move to the next events, do their first car's wait time equals that of Nissan Silvia's or does it get even worse?

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    02-15-14 08:59 PM
    So far I've only got the very first 4 cars, and BMW's service time is a war crime. When you move to the next events, do their first car's wait time equals that of Nissan Silvia's or does it get even worse?

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    I've got the first few as well.... and it just gets worse and worse... but you can get it done immediately if you just purchase from them... see what they are doing there? yeah. Welcome to the modern equivalent of a coin-op arcade game.
    02-15-14 09:07 PM
    I've got the first few as well.... and it just gets worse and worse... but you can get it done immediately if you just purchase from them... see what they are doing there? yeah. Welcome to the modern equivalent of a coin-op arcade game.
    Thanks. I was hoping that i'll get Koenigsegg or Pagani, but at the rate they're going, service time of Pagani can take one freaking month lol

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    02-15-14 10:04 PM
    It gets worse the further you progress in RR3, BUT there is a way to skip waiting times altogether. Just go in Airplane mode on your phone before starting RR3, race what you want, minimize the game, go to settings and change the time on the phone as much as it's needed and you 'll have your car serviced

The real problem of RR3 is if you progress far enough in the game (like i have at the moment) there's no way to progress further unless you spend hundreds of real money (literally hundreds, no joke, for example the final engine upgrade on the Ferrari Enzo costs almost 100$ in gold coins....)
    02-16-14 01:43 AM
    It gets worse the further you progress in RR3, BUT there is a way to skip waiting times altogether. Just go in Airplane mode on your phone before starting RR3, race what you want, minimize the game, go to settings and change the time on the phone as much as it's needed and you 'll have your car serviced

The real problem of RR3 is if you progress far enough in the game (like i have at the moment) there's no way to progress further unless you spend hundreds of real money (literally hundreds, no joke, for example the final engine upgrade on the Ferrari Enzo costs almost 100$ in gold coins....)
    Thanks for the tip dude! I'll be sure to try that. Yeah the price is insane. Is there any... *ahem* "backdoor" way of getting more golds? I don't really need the kind that gives 99999999 coins in one go, one gold a day is fine.

I mean, seriously? You have to pay to respray the cars? That yellow color is fugly

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    02-16-14 08:36 AM
    Thanks for the tip dude! I'll be sure to try that. Yeah the price is insane. Is there any... *ahem* "backdoor" way of getting more golds? I don't really need the kind that gives 99999999 coins in one go, one gold a day is fine.

I mean, seriously? You have to pay to respray the cars? That yellow color is fugly

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    If you want to make the best out of the game without spending insane amounts of real money, follow these tips:
    1. Don't spend any GC on anything, I mean anything, except for buying cars. Don't even spend GC for upgrading cars.
    2. Plan ahead and make sure you have enough R$ when you unlock a new car to make use of the 20% discount
    3. Keep a list of all the showcase discount cars (they go for anything between 30 and 50% off) and when you unlock them, use the time travelling (by altering your phone's date and time and in airplane mode and then starting RR3) to buy them through the showcase
    For starters that's what will help you get the best without spending money.
    But even like that I only managed to get to 98% completion myself before I stuck due to lack of GC

P.S: I know that there are several hacks for RR3 for the android and the iOS version but don't know any for BlackBerry. And personally I wouldn't hack it anyway.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 09:38 AM
    I don't like the color of my car and want to respray them, but it costs gold. That's why I wanna earn some. Without buying that crap of course. I'd have paid $3 for this game, but I guess this is EA we're talking about after all

And it really shows that this is Android port. 10.2 eliminates lag

Edit: I wanna clarify. So basically I cut off all Internet access, then when it's time to wait, I minimize and set my phone's date to the future? And once the upgrade is done I set it back to normal?

Also, the car discounts are baked into the game? And if I change my phone's date to specific time, the discount will show up again?

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    02-16-14 11:26 AM
    Edit: I wanna clarify. So basically I cut off all Internet access, then when it's time to wait, I minimize and set my phone's date to the future? And once the upgrade is done I set it back to normal?

Also, the car discounts are baked into the game? And if I change my phone's date to specific time, the discount will show up again?

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    I highly suggest you follow this excellent forum created by players for RR3, very friendly and enormously informative. You'll find detailed info for everything: Forums | MyRealRacing
    02-16-14 11:58 AM
    Sounds like some cheating going on *whistles*.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 08:07 PM
    If Jesus can walk on water,
    02-17-14 08:15 PM
    I've delete RR3 from my phone now and playing it on my tablet but can someone tell me what the latest version is?
    Also if it's no later than version 2.0.2 has anybody tried the ultimate gold bug and does it work on z10?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 03:47 AM
    I've delete RR3 from my phone now and playing it on my tablet but can someone tell me what the latest version is?
    Also if it's no later than version 2.0.2 has anybody tried the ultimate gold bug and does it work on z10?

Posted via CB10
    As far as I know latest version for iOS and Android is v.2.0.3 and for BlackBerry v1.0.0.77

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 05:51 AM
    As far as I know latest version for iOS and Android is v.2.0.3 and for BlackBerry v1.0.0.77

Posted via CB10
    I've actually gone back to 2.0.2 and taken advantage of the gold bug, 22,000 gold in about 2 days, not sure if it will work on blackberry, it definitely won't work on 2.0.2 look on fb real racing 3 group, ad me "real racing spurs"

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 06:26 AM
    I've actually gone back to 2.0.2 and taken advantage of the gold bug, 22,000 gold in about 2 days, not sure if it will work on blackberry, it definitely won't work on 2.0.2 look on fb real racing 3 group, ad me "real racing spurs"

Posted via CB10
    Is it possible to load my cloud save on my friends android tablet, farm some GC and then load that cloud save on my Z10 again? Cause I'm stuck at 98% completion on my BlackBerry and can't advance further without some "ridiculous" GC amounts

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 09:53 AM
    I'm not sure mate, I think it depends on what version u have now, what I did was I have two fb accounts, first I deleted the very latest version and installed the previous one, rr3 wouldn't let me download data from my rr3 fb login details so I used my normal fb account, log out of rr3 then login with my rr3 fb details, I lost a little bit of progress, but with the gold bug I soon made up for it.....hopefully this makes sense

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 04:05 PM
    Multi doc try this....
    1, open rr3 on ur BlackBerry and immediately minimise it to background.
    2, go to date settings, turn of automatic date and turn the year back to 2000.
    3, open rr3, when you see "real racing 3" minimise it again.
    4, open rr3, wait til u see car start moving, minimise again.
    5, open rr3 wait til cat stops, minimise again.
    6, open rr3 u should see daily race bonus then welcome back and 50 gold coins, keep pressing continue, u should have 3x50 gold coins.
    7, minimise rr3 again, go to date and turn on auto date.
    8, open rr3, you should get another 50 gold coins.
    This works perfectly on android...but has to be version 2.0.2...I'm not sure about earlier versions and I'm not sure if it works on BlackBerry but definitely worth doing.....hope u get it to work for u mate

Posted via CB10
    MultiDoc likes this.
    02-28-14 04:16 PM
    This works perfectly on android...but has to be version 2.0.2...I'm not sure about earlier versions and I'm not sure if it works on BlackBerry but definitely worth doing.....hope u get it to work for u mate

Posted via CB10
    Thanks Del, I'm aware of this bug already and have tried it on my Z10 but unfortunately it doesn't work on BlackBerry.
    Now all I can hope for is get my friends android pad for a couple of days and see if i can make it work there and transfer the progress back on my Z10.
    03-01-14 04:07 AM
    Let me know how you get on, there is also another gold bug but you don't get much gold....wtt

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 04:31 AM