Hey All

So in my first post I told you after updating my z30 to the newer software I was unable to play songs when the phone black or the energy saver kicked in. I did a backup with blackberry link then did a phone wipe then updated to the new software the songs played no problem but I noticed when I downloaded app then the audio issue occurred again... need help here I need my music
    02-15-14 06:45 PM
    What app is this? I think the app is causing you trouble. It's not a BBOS issue anymore
    Whatever works with a clean install indicates that later on you either introduced an app that causes problems or the settings got corrupted
    02-15-14 09:15 PM
    I have about 27 apps downloaded currently.... so I'm not sure but when I did the back up then the security wipe then restart then software update the songs played properly then after I downloaded apps the issue happened again
    02-15-14 10:06 PM
    Well I ended up correcting the audio issue with the BlackBerry customer service call center. Where the cause was an which was screen snapp once removed the audio issue was corrected for those BlackBerry z30 users do not dl screen snapp

Posted via CB10
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    02-17-14 02:48 PM
    My apologies for this bug in Screen Snapp. Unfortunately it wasn't reported by anyone, so I was only able to fix it once I had discovered the problem for myself during regular use.

The good news is that this issue and some other bugs have been fixed in Screen Snapp v2.1 which is now available to download: Screen Snapp at BlackBerry World

If you encounter any more issues please report them so that they can be fixed sooner. There is a feedback option in the application menu.

Thanks.
    02-26-14 05:20 PM