My Blackberry Z10 is #1 out of all other phones in my house. My sister and mom both have iPhone, my dad unfortunately switched from a blackberry 9900 to a Samsung recently, and then there's me the only one with a blackberry in the house. I say blackberry is number one because unlike apple where they have an iPhone, iPad, iPod. And unlike Samsung where they have so many different types of tablets a giant phone bigger then you. Blackberry only needs one thing. just a phones. Unlike other phone companies that make new phones with just really minor changes from the old one, blackberry makes a significant change to all there phone, z10 full touch screen, Q10 keyboard and many shortcuts, Z30 bigger screen and longer battery, and Q5 thinner and more square. So every other phone in my house tries to be like my blackberry with so many different types of phones and tablets, but nobody can ever be as good and as powerful as my blackberry.
    lynxs_claw likes this.
    02-15-14 07:01 AM
    Glad you are still repping BB in your house!!!
    02-15-14 07:12 AM
    Here's hoping the rest of the world starts to realize the BB10 goodness.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 08:55 AM
    Z30 is by far the best in my house and all around me.

Posted via CB10
    marknick likes this.
    02-15-14 09:01 AM
    We now have two BlackBerry OS10 phones in our home and my son wants a BlackBerry when he is of age too. He is using my PlayBook on the weekends. That will just leave my husband to convert :-).

Zed 10 with 1925 leak
    02-15-14 11:43 AM
    I congratulate you. BB forever!
    02-15-14 04:52 PM
    Herehere brother man!

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 03:09 AM
    Somebody give this man an Amen!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 03:21 AM
    My Blackberry Z10 is #1 out of all other phones in my house. My sister and mom both have iPhone, my dad unfortunately switched from a blackberry 9900 to a Samsung recently, and then there's me the only one with a blackberry in the house. I say blackberry is number one because unlike apple where they have an iPhone, iPad, iPod. And unlike Samsung where they have so many different types of tablets a giant phone bigger then you. Blackberry only needs one thing. just a phones. Unlike other phone companies that make new phones with just really minor changes from the old one, blackberry makes a significant change to all there phone, z10 full touch screen, Q10 keyboard and many shortcuts, Z30 bigger screen and longer battery, and Q5 thinner and more square. So every other phone in my house tries to be like my blackberry with so many different types of phones and tablets, but nobody can ever be as good and as powerful as my blackberry.
    iDevices, all the same. Just a repost from the comment section of recent article:

iPhone for me? Scr... ahem Q that! (posted from the latter)
    02-16-14 04:00 AM
    No one's understands BlackBerry but a BlackBerry user

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 07:45 PM
    Glad you're loving your BlackBerry, but it seems like a rather weird reason to love it. You love it because it only offers one type of product? I don't understand how that even effects the experience of the phone... Diversity should be seen as a good thing.
    Oh and for the record, the iPhone is the only Apple product that 'tries to be a phone'. Not sure if I agree on the BlackBerry makes the biggest changes though. But I totally agree with you about the Androids though, geez those guys cram gimmick after gimmick into their countless spin-off phones, trying to milk as much cash as they can from their product lines. It makes me dizzy haha.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 02:55 AM
    I love the Z10 but I wouldn't purchase a new Z10 because of its poor battery life. if blackberry would release an updated z10 with a bigger battery then no doubt, I would buy it again!

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 06:05 AM