I ordered Bold on the ATT website, received an email with confirmation #, sitting and waiting, checked on their site the status of the order, nothing, cannot be found, wait couple hours repeat step one and nothing so I rang them, and what they tell me??
    They can't find my order, how is that possible?? So CSR suppose to call me, waiting....
    11-05-08 02:39 PM
    ouch that sucks
    11-05-08 02:40 PM
    damn that sucks hope it gets found or just cancel and go to the store and get it **** i want this phone so bad that i cant wait to get back from europe and hit the at&t store
    11-05-08 02:42 PM
    D'oh! I'm sooooo happy I spend the extra $25 and found a corporate story that sold it to me Monday. This phone kicks arse.

Oh, and I don't mean to rub it in... OK,well kinda....
    11-05-08 02:45 PM
    D'oh! I'm sooooo happy I spend the extra $25 and found a corporate story that sold it to me Monday. This phone kicks arse.

Oh, and I don't mean to rub it in... OK,well kinda....

Haha well I don't feel like you rubbing in, maybe a little, but hey I need to work on my patience hehehehe

Lesson learned
    11-05-08 02:53 PM
    Yeah mine was like that this morning then when I got to work I got an e-mail with my tracking number.

I should have mine on the 6th -
    11-05-08 02:54 PM
    Yeah mine was like that this morning then when I got to work I got an e-mail with my tracking number.

I should have mine on the 6th -
    Lucky you!!!
    11-05-08 02:58 PM
    I ordered Bold on the ATT website, received an email with confirmation #, sitting and waiting, checked on their site the status of the order, nothing, cannot be found, wait couple hours repeat step one and nothing so I rang them, and what they tell me??
    They can't find my order, how is that possible?? So CSR suppose to call me, waiting....
    i had no problems with the site. i ordered it through premier to get the $25 off and the activation fee waived.

I hope they find yours. goodluck!
    11-05-08 03:26 PM
    Bummer man. -1 to ATT

Bought mine at the store and replying on it now. So far so good.

SF

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 03:41 PM
    Oh yeah... doin stuff on the web sucks, don't it? Oh, wait a sec... that's what I'm doing right now.

Anyways, hope you and your Bold find each other real soon. You are meant for one another... for the next little while anyways.
    11-05-08 04:13 PM
    Same thing with me. I have the order confirmation, but after a day and a half no order status online. I went and picked one up at a local store but with my luck this one will still show up. No matter, I'm returning them anyway, don't like the trackball. I'll wait for the storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 05:48 PM
    Lucky you!!!
    It's at the warehouse -

I should go and pick it up - lol
    11-05-08 06:01 PM
    It's at the warehouse -

I should go and pick it up - lol
    Mine too! After 5 calls to ATT
    11-05-08 10:34 PM
    I called yesterday and they had no record of the order, today it was shipped. Seems like they were so backed up they didn't have records until it was shipped.
    11-05-08 10:55 PM
    I'm still waiting for the guys at letstalk.com to get this thing through "Carrier Approval". At least yours is shipping to you now. I wanted to have mine by Friday, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. I still don't know what has been taking them so long. I have an existing account that's out of contract, they called me 20 minutes after I ordered yesterday and said that they were pushing it through past Carrier Approval and it's still sitting there.
    11-06-08 07:50 AM
    NOT good, not at all good!
    11-06-08 08:02 AM
    Finally got an email with tracking, its on the track to be home with me where it belongs...
    11-06-08 08:05 AM
    I hope you enjoy it. I canceled my order because letstalk.com was backordered until the 18th supposedly, and now they just decided to change their price on me and not honor the $199.99 price before rebate that they told me yesterday they would do and wanted to charge me pretty much what I could buy it from AT&T for, not have to change rate plans and not have to pay activation. They claim it's a "contract extension" since I'm keeping my number and my contract is expired. Now their site claims it's in stock again. Screw all this nonsense. When I get some more money saved up, I'll just buy from AT&T directly in the store.
    11-06-08 03:40 PM
    Finally got an email with tracking, its on the track to be home with me where it belongs...
    If you leave even for a second... the corner store, to the basement, wherever... just remember that, that'll be exactly when the courier will show up :~|
    11-06-08 04:03 PM
    If you leave even for a second... the corner store, to the basement, wherever... just remember that, that'll be exactly when the courier will show up :~|
    I despise that so much when it happens.
    11-06-08 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD