Hey all,

First off would lke to thank all the users on this forum that have posted so much information and shared knowledge, without you all I think I'd be lost !!!!!!!

I have always been a lover of the physical keyboard as such have finally gotten my first BB, the BBQ10, and before then I have been using a Galaxy S4.

My question relates to organising my photos that have all be transfered to the BB10. In my S4, I had albums and since transfering them they all appear to by under one folder ( Camera, etc )

Manually creating folders and adding 1000-2000 + photos from my S4, and also another media device is annoying on the BBQ10, Is there a Desktop application in which I can use to view all my photos on the Q10 and create folders and highlight, copy move, etc whilst my device is connected ? rather then having to delete the media on the q10 then upload all the photos from various devices to my desktop then syncing ????

Thank you.
    Last edited by thespanner; 02-13-14 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Incorrect Title
    02-13-14 06:33 AM
    Title has been tweaked for you.
    02-13-14 07:56 AM
    In answer to your question, now.

When you plug your Q10 into your PC by USB, it should be detected and two "network" drives should appear under "My Computer". One is device storage, the other the mSD card. You can navigate to the folder(s) where your 1000+ photos are stored, and create sub folders, move the photos at will. (Note - If only your media card shows, you'll need to go to Settings > Storage and access, and turn off "USB Mass Storage".

Welcome to CrackBerry, and I hope this helps.
    02-13-14 08:04 AM
    Hey Elessar,

Thanks for the reply am trying it out now !!!
    02-13-14 08:53 AM
    I used the app, Device switch so everything trasnferred to the device storage though not the SD card:/
    02-13-14 09:04 AM
    Hey, no problem. I would suggest moving the photos to a folder on the card. Save device space for apps, etc.
    02-13-14 09:19 AM
    Hey, no problem. I would suggest moving the photos to a folder on the card. Save device space for apps, etc.
    I havent been able to get my photos to save to the media card by default. Also, when I browse media, some folders, like "photos", dont show up, they are only found when trying to attach a picture to a message. And, in the Facebook app, it automatically saves to this photos folder - is there any way to change where that default save is?

THANKS

q10
    love/hate
    BBfan since 98
    02-13-14 11:44 AM
    I havent been able to get my photos to save to the media card by default. Also, when I browse media, some folders, like "photos", dont show up, they are only found when trying to attach a picture to a message. And, in the Facebook app, it automatically saves to this photos folder - is there any way to change where that default save is?

THANKS

q10
    love/hate
    BBfan since 98
    To have photos you take go to the mSD card "photos" folder: Open the camera, swipe down for options. Toggle on "Save on Media Card". New photos will now save to Photos on the mSD card by default.

Not quite sure what you're referring to about "browsing media". Can you clarify? Are you referring to accessing photos from the File Manager?
    02-13-14 02:39 PM
    Hey Elessar ! Thanks it worked now just sorting it all out so easy !! Appreciate the help !!
    02-15-14 08:44 PM
    Hey, glad to hear you're good now. That's what we're here for. Cheers.
    02-15-14 09:01 PM