When i go in File Manager media card my camera folder has all my pic's and not in my photo folder? And would there be a problem if if moved them into the photo folder? or is there a reason why there in camera folder. thanks
    02-12-14 09:05 PM
    The photos you take go to the Camera folder, while those you save off the Internet or from any other source or those you transfer to your phone all go the Photo folder. I don't think there would be any problem if you were to transfer them to the Photo folder though

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    02-12-14 09:22 PM
    The photos you take go to the Camera folder, while those you save off the Internet or from any other source or those you transfer to your phone all go the Photo folder. I don't think there would be any problem if you were to transfer them to the Photo folder though

Ok thanks for the reply, ill just leave them as is lol i was just curious about this
    02-12-14 09:27 PM

That's weird, cuz in my case downloaded pics go to downloads folder. What's the Photos folder for then?

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 09:45 PM
    You can download your photos wherever you want, it's just that camera folder is reserved for all pics you take with your phone's camera, while in Pictures folder you can have your own albums transferred from your computer and sorted so it won't be one huge pile of photos from all sources.

Or for example when you go on a trip with friends, you take loads of photos with your phone and have them all unsorted in the camera folder and afterwards you can create a subfolder "Trip with friends" in your pictures folder and move the photos there so when you want to show your photos from that trip you don't have to scroll endlessly in the camera folder (and potentially let people scroll further to your other photos), you simply open the Pictures app, go to Albums tab, select "Trip with friends" and you can show them only photos from that trip

Posted via CB10
    why are my pic's in camera folder and not in photo folder?-img_20140213_050014.jpg
    Last edited by Ruslan Botsyurko; 02-12-14 at 10:07 PM.
    02-12-14 09:55 PM