Okay AT&T tweeted some hope for us BlackBerry 10 lovers :)-img_00000675.png

BlackBerry Q10!
    02-10-14 01:27 PM
    That's great. However shouldn't they be finished "testing" by now?
    propeller10 likes this.
    02-10-14 01:51 PM
    The standard canned response from AT&T. Sigh....was really hoping for today.
    02-10-14 02:02 PM
    EARLY APRIL

Welcome! You are now chatting with 'Gabriella Garibay'

Gabriella Garibay: Hello Rob, I see you are wondering when the new BlackBerry Software is coming out. I can help you with that today

Rob: Great

Gabriella Garibay: Of course! It'll be a moment as I access that information, while I do that, how are you doing today?

Rob: Great and I hope you are the same

Gabriella Garibay: I am thank you So I show that expected dates are in the beginning of April.

Rob: Wow. Last time I spoke with an agent the release date was today Feb. 10

Gabriella Garibay: Really? Let me look into that a little further for you, if you don't mind.

Rob: That was for 10.2.1 for my blackberry z10

Rob: Not a problem

Gabriella Garibay: 10.2 is being released to a small audience of AT&T testers to ensure that the update does not cause harm to our customers' phones, but mass release is expected in early April. I'm sorry for that miscommunication, Rob.

Rob: Thank you for the help
    02-10-14 02:03 PM
    So by the summer we got a chance

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 02:04 PM
    April?!

"Ha ha..." says I, still waiting on T-Mobile USA...
    02-10-14 02:06 PM
    I dont think april is technically "winter" i think they are banking on eventually we will forget about it and leave them alone...

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 02:13 PM
    Well by that time, new blackberry devices are going to come out so they can keep their update with their stupid techs, my next blackberry will be unlocked from Blackberry.

BlackBerry Q10!
    iToya likes this.
    02-10-14 02:13 PM
    So, Where is the hope part?
    EsJayDee and CoyoteV8 like this.
    02-10-14 02:57 PM
    Just spoke to at&t and this is i was told.
    This is the latest according to at&t they said sources with knownledge of the update blackberry is plans on having every mayor carrier in the world have 10.2.1 update to customers by the end of february.
    02-10-14 03:01 PM
    Okay AT&T tweeted some hope for us BlackBerry 10 lovers :)-mockit_10022014142919.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Pilot Prop likes this.
    02-10-14 03:04 PM
    AT&T is ahead this year April Fools came early. Happy April FOOLS Day everyone. AT&T dropped the ball again.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 03:19 PM
    EARLY APRIL

Welcome! You are now chatting with 'Gabriella Garibay'

Gabriella Garibay: Hello Rob, I see you are wondering when the new BlackBerry Software is coming out. I can help you with that today

Rob: Great

Gabriella Garibay: Of course! It'll be a moment as I access that information, while I do that, how are you doing today?

Rob: Great and I hope you are the same

Gabriella Garibay: I am thank you So I show that expected dates are in the beginning of April.

Rob: Wow. Last time I spoke with an agent the release date was today Feb. 10

Gabriella Garibay: Really? Let me look into that a little further for you, if you don't mind.

Rob: That was for 10.2.1 for my blackberry z10

Rob: Not a problem

Gabriella Garibay: 10.2 is being released to a small audience of AT&T testers to ensure that the update does not cause harm to our customers' phones, but mass release is expected in early April. I'm sorry for that miscommunication, Rob.

Rob: Thank you for the help
    So in other words does not matter if the small testers get harmed as long as it is not the masses Yeah that's it it makes sense. Just like they are still working on initial 10.2 that they never released they are still testing it. At least that is what they use to say. Now they say well there was probably a problem that is why it was never released. AT&T bunch of as*****s.

Posted via CB10
    Jeffreyfcox, wing2299 and extisis like this.
    02-10-14 03:23 PM
    So pay 7 at verzion?

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 03:32 PM
    This is the latest according to at&t they said sources with knownledge of the update blackberry is plans on having every mayor carrier in the world have 10.2.1 update to customers by the end of february.
    If it were coming from you Santiago I would be more inclined to beleive it but since that is coming from AT&T Basically it is meaningless.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 03:36 PM
    So pay 7 at verzion?

Posted via CB10
    I would RJS if you really want new update unless you are willing to side load it.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 03:38 PM
    Can you stop quoting that nonsense, k thanks. Everyone knows where that rumor stemmed from.
    02-10-14 03:44 PM
    What ever you spit out of my quoting nonsense you going to suck in back.
    02-10-14 04:27 PM
    I got the same tweet when I tweeted them the day the rest of the world got 10.2.1, they are just giving **** and don't give a damn about their Blackberry customers.
    02-10-14 04:51 PM
    The standard canned response from AT&T. Sigh....was really hoping for today.
    Just get Rogers official OS. I installed it since it came out and works wonderfully. I only has to delete the Rogers specific customer apps. I was waiting for the OS to update my wife's, but seeing the results (which I expected any way) I will load it today.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 05:02 PM
    What I will never understand, is why anyone would want a carrier release that is months old if not longer, and isn't nearly as feature packed or fast as any of the leaks? If you want all the newest stuff you can handle, the best battery life ever on a Blackberry and so many features that you'll never use them all, just download the 1925 Leak with the 1926 radio and enjoy what the carriers won't give you until next year. I've installed just about every leak we've had and never had a real problem. 1925 really rocks!!
    02-10-14 05:05 PM
    What I will never understand, is why anyone would want a carrier release that is months old if not longer, and isn't nearly as feature packed or fast as any of the leaks? If you want all the newest stuff you can handle, the best battery life ever on a Blackberry and so many features that you'll never use them all, just download the 1925 Leak with the 1926 radio and enjoy what the carriers won't give you until next year. I've installed just about every leak we've had and never had a real problem. 1925 really rocks!!
    I think that some people may not have the time to go through steps to install leaks or some are just weary others just feel they should not have to depend on leaks especially if other with other phones other than BlackBerry don't have to. At least that is why I think.

Posted via CB10
    go1ndr likes this.
    02-10-14 05:17 PM
    Can't believe they've been testing all this time and still they are not done.
    02-11-14 08:58 AM
    Pathetic, that's US for ya...Welcome to Murica

BlackBerry Q10!
    02-11-14 09:02 AM
    Just get Rogers official OS. I installed it since it came out and works wonderfully. I only has to delete the Rogers specific customer apps. I was waiting for the OS to update my wife's, but seeing the results (which I expected any way) I will load it today.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I have an old 10.2.0 leak now. It's just tiresome to go through the process to keep my phone up to date. I'm going to have to suck it up and take a couple of hours one night to sit down and update I guess. I'm tired of the rumor and waiting games.
    02-11-14 09:31 AM
38 12