Hi...a couple things,

Firstly, I set up a custom rule or filter for the sole purpose of flagging email messages sent only to me as priority. I presumed that this is what "sent directly to me" means--what else could it mean? Nevertheless, this filter or rule isn't working.

Secondly, it is confusing what rules are hidden and set up by the end user marking messages/contacts as priority individually, versus what rules are actual filters that are manually added and thusly are controllable, deletable, and editable in the Priority Hub settings with 10.2.1.

I suggest that to clear the above up, no rules or "learned priority hub behaviors" are silent or hidden, and instead that they all get added automatically to the manageable rules in the Hub settings. It is becoming too confusing and unclear what messages are getting marked as priority based on learned behavior through marking versus filters I've added with criteria established.

I'm tempted to disable the whole thing until it becomes a bit more controllable on the whole.

Thanks.

-STV on Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803 TMO US
    02-09-14 06:58 PM
    EDIT: There are some other inherent problems with the Priority Hub...

1. "Other criteria" as stated in the help documentation isn't specific so the end user really can only make assumptions over why priority is being flagged

2. There is no way to reset the hidden rules for the Priority Hub

3. To unflag a contact as priority, the end user can only do this by waiting for that person to send something and for it to be present in the Hub, so it can be unmarked as priority.

-STV on Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803 TMO US
    02-09-14 07:12 PM
    Have you tried using the manual setting? I may be missing something.
    02-09-14 08:41 PM
    I have been playing around with the Priority Hub a bunch, because we use Level 1 messages for tickets. It seems to have a lot of odd behaviors and seems very inconsistent with its setup. Although once it works it seems to continue working. I think I may have figured something out and was wondering if anyone else noticed this, it seems like it will never work if you auto fill (swipe up) the words. Very odd
    02-14-14 10:45 AM
    Do you know if there is a way to create these Level 1 Priority Hub Rules in BES12 and have them push out to uses through the policy & profiles?
    09-23-15 06:08 PM