Hi there. Currently i have the LG G2 which for me does job and what i want in a smartphone. Then i heard about Blackberry phones on their design & build quality, battery life, smooth & user-friendly OS and sound quality.

So, i would like to know more about the BB phones with the new BB10.2 OS and espcially the Z10 and the Z30:

1. I heard one can now install third-party Android app stores such as the Amazon App store and 1Mobile.
    Is there any other app stores that i can install? Stupid question but will almost all or atleast the top free/paid and well-known apps would work? Will there be an icon on the homescreen when i have downloaded the app store?
    2. Google services
    Does BB10.2 allow signing-in to your Google services such as Search, Chrome, Gmail, Youtube, Maps, etc.? (might be key to getting a BB phone)
    3. Keyboard - Like Android is there a built-in first-party feature in the keyboard that one can just slide or swipe their finger on the screen for an even faster typing? (much like Swype or Touchpal). With BB10.2 can i install a 3rd-party app so i can use/enjoy that feature when typing?
    4. Camera - The iPhone & the G2 has an almost zero shutter lag. How fast is the camera on the Z10 or Z30? Does it have that "burst mode" feature that takes several shots and you choose which one you like? And how good is it in low-light shots? HDR mode?
    5. Photos - Can i share my photos in multiple ways like via bluetooth (to a non-BB phone), email, Twitter, Notes, Dropbox, etc.?
    6. Music - I am audiophile and i love listening to my music during my commute. 100% of my music are a mixture of 320k MP3 files and Flac files. Does BB phones support hi-fidelity / hi-resolution audio like Flac? I heard i can create a Playlist on-the-fly and edit them to my hearts content but can one delete music files on the music player itself on-the-fly? Can i still control the volume even whilst the screen is turned off? Is it true there aren't any equalizer settings for the Z10/Z30? And can one customise the EQ setting?
    7. Battery & multitasking - Multiple apps and tasks that are opened suck the battery of every smartphone nowadays. Does BB10.2 allow you to stop or close those apps & tasks with a swipe or "X"?
    8. Can one edit the wallpaper on the homescreen/s of the Z10 & Z30?
    9. Video - can i record in full 1080p 30fps? Does it record in stereo and in which format? Like the G2 can it "zoom in" on a subject and recording will be concentrated on?
    10. Transferring via Mac - Using a separate software like iTunes or Samsung Kies IMO can still be a hassle. With the G2 i just connect it to my Mac, the Android Transfer protocol kicks in on a separate window and then i just drag n' drop my files from my Mac (or a connected hard drive) to my device. Does BB10.2 allow full drag n' drop transferring of files? Does it allow wifi transfer?
    11. HD voice - I'm on EE which supports HD voice. Does the Z10/Z30 supports HD voice?
    12. Can i set an MP3 files as a ringtone?
    13. Is there a full copy & paste capability on BB10.2?
    14. Does BB10.2 supports screen capture? And how?

Please advice. Thanks very much.
    02-09-14 05:46 AM
    Google play services is missing in BlackBerry 10 can't login but some apps work
    You can change wallpaper in BlackBerry 10
    You can make screens shot by doing volume rockets
    Yes you can record 1080p video in camera app
    You can sideload snap it's faster but you must be on 10.2.1.1xxx
    You can use BlackBerry Link to transfer songs etc in mac and PC

Posted via CB10
    Gino Guillermo likes this.
    02-09-14 05:57 AM
    Hi there. Currently i have the LG G2 which for me does job and what i want in a smartphone. Then i heard about Blackberry phones on their design & build quality, battery life, smooth & user-friendly OS and sound quality.

So, i would like to know more about the BB phones with the new BB10.2 OS and espcially the Z10 and the Z30:

1. I heard one can now install third-party Android app stores such as the Amazon App store and 1Mobile.
    Is there any other app stores that i can install? Stupid question but will almost all or atleast the top free/paid and well-known apps would work? Will there be an icon on the homescreen when i have downloaded the app store?
    2. Google services
    Does BB10.2 allow signing-in to your Google services such as Search, Chrome, Gmail, Youtube, Maps, etc.? (might be key to getting a BB phone)
    3. Keyboard - Like Android is there a built-in first-party feature in the keyboard that one can just slide or swipe their finger on the screen for an even faster typing? (much like Swype or Touchpal). With BB10.2 can i install a 3rd-party app so i can use/enjoy that feature when typing?
    4. Camera - The iPhone & the G2 has an almost zero shutter lag. How fast is the camera on the Z10 or Z30? Does it have that "burst mode" feature that takes several shots and you choose which one you like? And how good is it in low-light shots? HDR mode?
    5. Photos - Can i share my photos in multiple ways like via bluetooth (to a non-BB phone), email, Twitter, Notes, Dropbox, etc.?
    6. Music - I am audiophile and i love listening to my music during my commute. 100% of my music are a mixture of 320k MP3 files and Flac files. Does BB phones support hi-fidelity / hi-resolution audio like Flac? I heard i can create a Playlist on-the-fly and edit them to my hearts content but can one delete music files on the music player itself on-the-fly? Can i still control the volume even whilst the screen is turned off? Is it true there aren't any equalizer settings for the Z10/Z30? And can one customise the EQ setting?
    7. Battery & multitasking - Multiple apps and tasks that are opened suck the battery of every smartphone nowadays. Does BB10.2 allow you to stop or close those apps & tasks with a swipe or "X"?
    9. Video - can i record in full 1080p 30fps? Does it record in stereo and in which format? Like the G2 can it "zoom in" on a subject and recording will be concentrated on?
    10. Transferring via Mac - Using a separate software like iTunes or Samsung Kies IMO can still be a hassle. With the G2 i just connect it to my Mac, the Android Transfer protocol kicks in on a separate window and then i just drag n' drop my files from my Mac (or a connected hard drive) to my device. Does BB10.2 allow full drag n' drop transferring of files? Does it allow wifi transfer?
    11. HD voice - I'm on EE which supports HD voice. Does the Z10/Z30 supports HD voice?

Please advice. Thanks very much.
    1. The Z30 is the one to go for in respect of sound quality. Yes, there are other app stores available, currently 5 or 6 including the ones you mentioned. Although the most effective way to get Android apps is through a sideloaded app called snap which gives access to Google play store apps. Most of the top free apps work fine but getting paid versions is difficult. I understand that paid versions through Amazon is fine. Yes, you'll get an icon for every app store you install.

2. Google services- not at present although Gmail is integrated into the hub, some users have had good results with Google Maps (I use BeMaps, which is good) Chrome - I haven't tried. YouTube - mobile site works fine, for an app, I use FastTube. I don't know if anyone has installed the Android version of YouTube app but I'm sure someone will clarify soon.

3. Nothing matches the BlackBerry keyboard for speed. (subject to personal preference but the general consensus is that BlackBerry has the best) use one for ten minutes to see what I mean. One just "flicks" half the words one needs onto the screen.

4. Camera is excellent imo. The shutter lag is miniscule, it has burst mode, HDR and timeshift mode. Low light is not as good as iPhone but by moving the reticule on screen with your finger to a darker place in the picture does light it up.

5. Sharing is what BlackBerry does exceptionally well. Share to all that you listed plus an absolute ton more. No issues there at all, fast and fluid with an excellent sharing menu.

6. I never listen to music so I can't comment here. Never used the music app at all. All I can say is that the Z30 speakers are easily in the top 4 of all smartphones. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful there.

7. Yes. But you'll have few issues with a Z30 battery. You have to work hard for drain it inside of 14 hrs.

8. Home screen yes, but someone correct me if I'm wrong - I think you need an app to change the Lock screen wallpaper to a different one than the homescreen. Again, not my area, I keep mine plain black. One less thing to think about.

9. 1080p yes, 30fps I think so but not 100% sure. Yes, you can Zoom while recording. It plays in stereo, not sure about recording in stereo.

10. I'm a pc user so have no idea about macs, but I can tell you that drag and drop is supported without using Blackberry's desktop software (BlackBerry Link) I just put it in USB mass storage mode and the PC recognises it as two drives, the device storage and the SD card. Yes it does support WIFI with the same drag and drop properties. Also remote file Access so you can access a file on your computer from anywhere on your phone via the Internet.

11. HD voice is most definitely supported on either the Z10 or Z30. Also the Q10. Not sure about the Q5.

12. Yes

13. Absolutely, very good indeed. I use an app called ClipMan to store everything I copy so I can use it later. Copy and paste is very easy with BlackBerry 10.

14. Yes, simply press and hold the volume up and volume down keys simultaneously.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925 O2 UK
    02-09-14 06:49 AM

Most app stores apart from play work but we have a native app called snap that allows you to access and download from play store. And yes you get an icon same as every other OS.
    2. Google services

Not simply but there is detailed guides on CB that allow a workaround.

I just swiped this answer without completing a single word by flicking from suggestions displayed on the keypad. My Z10 keyboard is superior to all other virtual keyboards.

I prefer the camera on my Z10 to the iPhone 5 and S3 which is all I've tried to compare it too. Can't comment on WP. Has burst and HDR and seemingly low light is baked into settings after choosing night mode and it's very fast.

You can share in more ways than you ever believed possible using the intuitive share function which adapts to your sharing patterns. I constantly use this feature to show off how quick it is to share files etc on BB10 compared to android and iPhone.

There is a third party Neutron music player app that is awesome. And I believe it's a yes to your other points but would seek clarification.

The multi tasking capabilities are outstanding. Even with multiple apps open there isn't any lag and apps are easily killed by holding X to close them completely. The built in device monitor/ application manager in the new OS update is outstanding.

You sure can, use whatever u want and edit it in the built in picture editor if you fancy.

Not sure but it does record 1080p and i've no gripes with quality.

Yes to that drag and drop is so easy and you also have mass storage mode available.

Yes as long as both parties have that capability. I'm on EE on Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925 and I get HD calling on most calls.

Big Yes to that.

Yes and it's awesome.

If you mean screen shot then yes just hold both volume keys on any screen to capture it. It's baked into OS and desert require you to turn it on.

Hope that's been helpful. My overview would be to Ditch your current phone and get the Z30 or Z10. My girlfriend has the Z30 just converted her from IPhone after a year of my Z10 kicking her iPhones **** at every opportunity, I was envious for about a week but have decided I prefer my Z10 due to its size, weight and I prefer the screen on the Z10.

Via CB10 from Scotland using Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925
    02-09-14 07:00 AM
    Very impressed with the quick answers. I want to ask/clarify further:

1. As far as Google services are concerned which ones i can sign-in or not? Which ones can work for BB10.2?
    2. I have heard about Snap. But please can someone tell me how to install it on a Z30? And is it quite easy? Is Snap an alternative app store?
    3. I usually charge my G2 overnight. 6AM is fully charge, use it at work but turn off the data as the signal is quite weak inside the workplace. By 10pm i would still have about less than 30% listening to music, checking emails, Twitter, news mostly. Will the Z30 last longer based on those conditions?
    4. GSM arena's review of the music quality of the Z30 suggested it became worse when headphones are connected. Has anyone experienced this before? I also learned that the built-in music player of the phone has no preset (or customisable) equalizers. Is this true? Someone suggested the Neutron music player app but ofcourse sound quality is very subjective i know and this all depends on the audio chip of the Z30 if it does support hi-fidelity or hi-resolution audio.
    5. Can someone confirm that one can delete any files on the phone (be it an MP3 file or an .apk file or a photo) on-the-fly by swiping or pressing the item then a list of options pops out?
    6. I heard of how good the keyboard of BB10.2 devices. But is there no option to swipe or slide your fingers ala Android? If Swype or Touchpal is available to download as an .apk file can i "in theory" be able to use that sliding action in typing?
    7. Can someone please clarify as to what format the video is after recording?
    8. Is there a folder of some form of file explorer to see what files you have downloaded? And can you delete stuff from that folder?

Please advice. Thanks.
    NtotheK likes this.
    02-09-14 09:12 AM
    2. I have heard about Snap. But please can someone tell me how to install it on a Z30? And is it quite easy? Is Snap an alternative app store?
    A. Do a quick search in CrackBerry on "sideload" and you will find your tutorial on how to install it. It's a native app that allows you to install free or pre-purchased android apps directly from Google play using your Google play account.
    5. Can someone confirm that one can delete any files on the phone (be it an MP3 file or an .apk file or a photo) on-the-fly by swiping or pressing the item then a list of options pops out?
    A. Pressing and holding on any file brings up a side menu that allows you many options (zip,unzip,copy,move,share,and delete)
    6. I heard of how good the keyboard of BB10.2 devices. But is there no option to swipe or slide your fingers ala Android? If Swype or Touchpal is available to download as an .apk file can i "in theory" be able to use that sliding action in typing?
    A. Since Android apps run within a Droid sandbox (VM if you will) the add on keyboards "might" work within the sandbox on other droid apps. But I am 99% positive it will not work outside the droid sandbox on the OS or native bb10 apps.

Sent via CB10 on my ? Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    02-09-14 09:31 AM
    I believe vids are recorded in mp4 format.

02-09-14 09:50 AM
    Wow. No offense, but do some people think BlackBerry is a bag phone?

Via CB10 Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925/1926 Radio
    Q10Bold, Jeffm63 and eldrover like this.
    02-09-14 09:54 AM
    Just want to clarify for your 1st question regarding Google services. You can use your Gmail, Google Calendars no problem, fast and secure. You may access your Google Play Store using Snap and download the ones you already paid previously.

The limitation here is, if an app uses Google services, this app may not perform 100% properly, some may not even start.

To give you an example, Google Maps app can be downloaded, installed, and run no problem, but you can't login using your Google ID in this app, which means you can't save or use your favorite places... even though you can still search addresses, create and select routes, navigate to the destination, etc. because those functions does not require Google Login.

Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10 with Z30 on 10.2.1.1925+1926 radio
    02-09-14 10:25 AM
    BB10 has a build in File Management System(without any need to download it etc.). Android not, so what are you asking for?
    You can do everything with files.
    02-09-14 10:31 AM
    1. As far as Google services are concerned which ones i can sign-in or not? Which ones can work for BB10.2?

Google has mobile websites for most if not all of their services. They range in quality from functional to excellent. They all allow you to sign in and stay signed in (like a desktop computer).

Snap is an app that allows access to Google Play Store. It must be sideloaded,which sounds about 100x more difficult than what it is in reality. I did it in about 5 minutes. If you've never done it before, probably 30 minutes. Search for install instructions on crackberry.com. Seriously, it's so easy, you'll be amazed when you're done.

3. I usually charge my G2 overnight. 6AM is fully charge, use it at work but turn off the data as the signal is quite weak inside the workplace. By 10pm i would still have about less than 30% listening to music, checking emails, Twitter, news mostly. Will the Z30 last longer based on those conditions?

If you're turning off data during the day, I believe you'll have no battery issues on the Z30 or even the Z10. I'm a heavy user on the Z10, and I'm confident I could replicate your battery life if I turned data off, and the Z30 by all accounts has much better battery life than the Z10.

4. GSM arena's review of the music quality of the Z30 suggested it became worse when headphones are connected. Has anyone experienced this before? I also learned that the built-in music player of the phone has no preset (or customisable) equalizers. Is this true? Someone suggested the Neutron music player app but ofcourse sound quality is very subjective i know and this all depends on the audio chip of the Z30 if it does support hi-fidelity or hi-resolution audio.

I don't have a Z30, can't comment on sound quality. I will say I'm happy, but not blown away by the music sound quality on my Z10. I was very happy with my PlayBook, and the Z30 is probably better than the PlayBook in the sound department.

Yes. File management is awesome. You can do almost everything with files you could on a desktop, including painlessly sharing cloud files with contacts.

The BlackBerry keyboard is all swipe. If swiping is your thing, you'll love the BlackBerry keyboard.

7. Can someone please clarify as to what format the video is after recording?

Don't know.

8. Is there a folder of some form of file explorer to see what files you have downloaded? And can you delete stuff from that folder?

Yes. There is a download List in the Browser. You can access the files from there, as well as from the file management screen. Seriously, if file management is important, you are gonna love BlackBerry, and it's still early days, so it will get better!

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 10:34 AM
    About Z30's battery life, I haven't used G2 before so I can't compare it directly.

But I am a mid to heavy user and I have never needed to charge my phone before bedtime.

I have 9 emails setup, at least 3 of them are push accounts. I also have Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Wechat, BBM, Foursquare setup in my HUB, all push Accounts.

Lots of communications and browsing, reading, but not much gaming.

Usually took it off charger at 7 AM and get it charged around 11PM. And most of the time I still have more 20% of juice left before I put it on the charger.

The phone (Z30) still gets really good network speed when the signal is weak, this is supposed to be a selling feature for its new antenna design and I do notice the difference.

02-09-14 10:38 AM
    Recorded video files are in MP4 format.

02-09-14 10:41 AM
    In regards to the battery percentage by 10pm. From everything I read from other users here if you turn off the data on your Z30 you are more than likely not going to need a charge until the next day.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 10:53 AM
    Give it a try. You just might be pleasantly surprised. The OS is only getting better with time.
    02-09-14 11:00 AM
    You might be surprised by the signal strength of the Z30. It uses a new type of antenna that improves the signal.

02-09-14 11:57 AM
    I run TouchPal on my Android and here's my view. I use the gesture or swipe typing because the normal method of typing is terrible on the Android keyboards.
    BlackBerry did something to the BB10 keyboard that makes it super accurate and types exactly what you want. Flick typing or even standard typing in the BlackBerry keyboard is probably faster and easier than swiping, hence the lack of need for it.
    You can log into most Google services such as Drive, Email, calendar, YouTube. There's mapping alternatives. I personally use Waze, they've been acquired by Google.
    I run pretty much only Flac, they're fine.

I recommend a z30 for you.
    The rest of the functions are pretty much standard features that everyone's taken for granted. Running a Nexus, I under stand that out of the box, the phone's lacking a lot of standard features compared to BB10.
    02-09-14 12:55 PM
    Logging-in to Google services via the mobile site would not mean good for me. I know BB10.2 is quite new but the inability to download and then sign-in to most of my G-services is a slight turn-off. I don't have much Google services running on my G2 but you think basics such as Gmail (which i know i can set up via the Z30), Maps (there might be very good alternatives but 1st-party might still be better), Translate, Currents, Keep, Search, Youtube, Calendar must be the "priority" at this time don't you think?

As regards music i still haven't found my answer in here if the Z10 or Z30 supports hi-fidelity/hi-resolution file formats and if wether there are preset and customisable EQ settings. Can i also delete a song or an entire album off--the-fly?

As regards the keyboard i've seen the flicking up feature and how BB10.2 made it easier but i'm used to sliding my finger all over the screen as i said like Android Nexus phones does it. Why BB decided not to implement this system is still troubling me.

Regarding installing 3rd-party app stores how would i know if the app has an update? Will the phone or the app store "alert" or remind me?

Also on Twitter someone told me why do i need a BB phone to run Android apps? Why can't i just keep my G2. I heard Android apps are buggy on BB phones. How can i convince myself even after installing 50 app stores on the Z10 or Z30 what makes a BB phone better and unique?
    02-09-14 03:05 PM
    Words are not enough to explain how unique Blackberry's are.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 03:32 PM
    It's different. But nobody can tell you one way or another except yourself. So if you are curious enough for a different experience, try it for a week or two. You will find your answer.

02-09-14 03:34 PM
    How can i convince myself even after installing 50 app stores on the Z10 or Z30 what makes a BB phone better and unique?
    If you are heavily invested in the Android app system, then you might be better off without a BlackBerry. However, as someone who migrated from Android to BlackBerry 8 months ago, I would answer your question as follows. The following things make a BlackBerry better and unique (for me):

1. BlackBerry keyboard, virtual or physical. I have a Q10, which blows away basically every other smartphone keyboard when it comes to typing by feel.

2. Hub. Android has Hub-like implementations but they are not as smooth or efficient in terms of the workflow. e.g., check out pinch-to-see-unread, or attachments view.

3. Really fast browsing.

4. Better security and privacy.

5. BBM truly sings on a BlackBerry :-).

6. A hassle-free file system with seamless Dropbox integration, as just another drive on your phone.

I don't use the APK functionality to install 100s of Android apps, just to install the two or three that I really miss. If you're thinking that you would essentially be able to use all your previous Android apps on a BlackBerry 10 phone, then you're probably not going to be satisfied with a Z10 or Z30.
    eldrover and Gino Guillermo like this.
    02-09-14 03:48 PM
    Very impressed with the quick answers. I want to ask/clarify further:

I have an impression this is the most important one for you so here you go:
    - You can do the automated side load of Snap app HERE
    - You cant sign into any Google app that requires Google Service and Google Login by just downloading its APK
    - There is a way to patch APKs that require Google Services and Google Login on BB10 HERE
    - Google Translation doesn't have speak-to-microphone feature
    - YouTube is the absolutely fastest Google app on BB10
    - You don't need Gmail app once you discover Hub and how it works and BB10 syncs with your Gmail
    contacts, calendars and emails as well.
    - Can't tell you much about Hangouts but once you try and see how BBM is built by common sense you
    will be switching your friends to it
    - You can definitely live on BB10 browser instead of Chrome, that's how good it is
    02-09-14 04:13 PM
    As regards music i still haven't found my answer in here if the Z10 or Z30 supports hi-fidelity/hi-resolution file formats and if wether there are preset and customisable EQ settings. Can i also delete a song or an entire album off--the-fly?
    What's your idea of hi-resolution audio?
    02-09-14 04:27 PM
    You can delete songs and albums from the music player or from the file manager. There is no EQ but it supports flac files. If you want the EQ Neutron seems to be a good choice.
    Personally I do like the sound of the Z30 with my Westones.
    Since 10.1 or 10.2 you can also easily add songs to the currently playing list (either as next song or at the end) and then save it if you want.
    Or you can of course create a new playlist from scratch.
    I have used Swype on my older phones, but in my opinion BlackBerry 10s keyboard is far better. YMMV. I think you can use different keyboards, but only for Android apps.
    There is an app in BlackBerry World that uses Google or Bing for translation. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/20078697

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Gerii; 02-09-14 at 06:45 PM.
    02-09-14 06:19 PM
    Logging-in to Google services via the mobile site would not mean good for me. I know BB10.2 is quite new but the inability to download and then sign-in to most of my G-services is a slight turn-off. I don't have much Google services running on my G2 but you think basics such as Gmail (which i know i can set up via the Z30), Maps (there might be very good alternatives but 1st-party might still be better), Translate, Currents, Keep, Search, Youtube, Calendar must be the "priority" at this time don't you think?

Gmail, Search, YouTube, and Calendar are fully integrated into the device in one way or another and done very well. BlackBerry Maps is good but not as good as Google Maps. Then again, nothing is as good as Google Maps. There are some excellent third party mapping apps, and you can install Google Maps if you want to. Can't comment on Translate, since I rarely need that ability. Currents sounds a lot like Flipboard, a top notch app available in BlackBerry World. Keep is available in the browser(you can save a shortcut to the home screen for quick access), works pretty smooth, OR you can switch to Evernote which is baked into the native Remember app and allows you to compose a note on your device and access it anywhere you have Internet access. Notes are stored natively and are accessible even without an Internet connection on device.

There are no presets or customizable EQ settings on my Z10. In pretty confident they will come sooner rather than later, especially considering legacy BB7 devices have presets. You can delete individual songs, multiple songs, whole albums or multiple albums on device from within the music application. You can even store music and other files on your home computer and add them to your device as you want wherever you have a data connection (with BlackBerry Link installed). I'd recommend researching BlackBerry's actual website for types of files the device can handle.

As regards the keyboard i've seen the flicking up feature and how BB10.2 made it easier but i'm used to sliding my finger all over the screen as i said like Android Nexus phones does it. Why BB decided not to implement this system is still troubling me.

I've never used the Nexus keyboard, but I find it very hard to believe it is superior to the BlackBerry virtual keyboard. It is seriously that good. It blows iPhone keyboard out of the water no question.

Regarding installing 3rd-party app stores how would i know if the app has an update? Will the phone or the app store "alert" or remind me?

First Mobile and Amazon both alert you when updates are available. Not sure if Snap does or not.

Also on Twitter someone told me why do i need a BB phone to run Android apps? Why can't i just keep my G2. I heard Android apps are buggy on BB phones. How can i convince myself even after installing 50 app stores on the Z10 or Z30 what makes a BB phone better and unique?

With the latest OS upgrade, Android apps run very smoothly. The old Android player had some issues, but I have nothing but praise for the latest version. BlackBerry phones are uniquely created to get stuff done. Android phones are created to give you the best access to Google's services. While I love my BlackBerry for a number of reasons, at the end of the day, there is no such thing as a "perfect" phone. You've got to decide what's important to you and make your decision based off of that.

The only area you might have a complaint after you had time to get used to your device is the lack of sound options in the music app, which I'm be surprised don't appear sooner rather than later. Everything else you inquired about has an equivalent or better on the BlackBerry platform, with the possible exception of Google Maps which is just the best mapping solution on mobile today, and even that is available In BlackBerry World via 3rd party apps or can be installed on device.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 08:47 PM
36 12