My gf for quite some time has wanted a boob job as her best mate has had one and it helped with her confidence issues.

My gf suggested she would go on cam sites as her mate would earn $150 per night!

It's the 21st century should it be ok with it?

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 07:03 PM
    Wow

Rockin Z30 on 10.2.1.1925
    02-08-14 07:20 PM
    No gf of mine will be doing a cam site

Posted via CB10
    valleyag likes this.
    02-08-14 07:24 PM
    Only if she uses a BB10 phone as a camera.

Via Z30 10.3.0.1337
    Coffee Shampoo likes this.
    02-08-14 07:36 PM
    No way my girlfriend would ever be on no cam site. It starts on cam sites and recordings end up on pr0n sites and in adds.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 07:39 PM
    Yea, I'm all for the boob job, but the cam site thing is alittle messed up.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 07:55 PM
    Upload a picture of your wife's breaststroke. I'll let you know if it is even necessary. You know, for science.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 07:56 PM
    Ya... boob job sure but by the sounds of it, she'll never be confident If she needs to be on a cam bro. You got some red flags and big choices to make. Seems like she'll do it regardless of your approval. Good luck
    02-08-14 07:59 PM
    Upload a picture of your wife's breaststroke. I'll let you know if it is even necessary. You know, for science.

Posted via CB10
    This

Flicked on my Z30 or crushed on my Q5!
    02-08-14 08:00 PM
    Might as well sell ur girl $100/hour

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 08:01 PM
    My gf for quite some time has wanted a boob job as her best mate has had one and it helped with her confidence issues.

My gf suggested she would go on cam sites as her mate would earn $150 per night!

Posted via CB10
    3 issues here. 1.You gf wants to get a boob job because it will boost her confidence like her friend did.
    2.Your gf want to get into web cam business to make $150 per night.
    3. Are you okay with both.
    Now is this friend with new boobs also the same person who also get into the web cam business that earn $150 per night?
    Going to webcam making $150 per night is not exactly confidence booster. Someone who gain confidence will not immediately sell out to a web cam job. So is this the excuse your gf give you to get you onboard to get the boob job and secondly she tag in that she could make $150 per night like her mate on the web cam business.
    Many bf or husbands pay for their gf and wives boob jobs because they can afford it and because they get to enjoy the new boob as well. I doubt many would support their investment to be enjoy by other men.
    You are asking us if you should be okay with it. First, if your gf pay her own boob job and decide to go on web cam business that's her body and that's her business, there's nothing you can do about it. If you are the one who pay for her boob job than you must ask yourself, what are you going to get out of this investment? Will the new boobs be exclusively hers and yours. Are you okay to have your gf getting into this webcam business? Do you have a financial interest in this for both of your future relationship? Personally, how do you feel to have your gf working on a webcam business like that? Will you be okay if you got married and she is your wife? Are you okay if you eventually have children and she continue in this line of business? Did both of you have a meaningful discussion about this boob job and the webcam business? How will these change your relationship? She knows what she wants a boob job and a web cam business that makes $150.00. per night. What do you want?
    Uzi, middbrew, rizdragon and 5 others like this.
    02-08-14 08:08 PM
    3 issues here. 1.You gf wants to get a boob job because it will boost her confidence like her friend did.
    Now is this friend with new boobs also the same person who also get into the web cam business that earn $150 per night?
    Going to webcam making $150 per night is not exactly confidence booster. Someone who gain confidence will not immediately sell out to a web cam job. So is this the excuse your gf give you to get you onboard to get the boob job and secondly she tag in that she could make $150 per night like her mate on the web cam business.
    Many bf or husbands pay for their gf and wives boob jobs because they can afford it and because they get to enjoy the new boob as well. I doubt many would support their investment to be enjoy by other men.
    You are asking us if you should be okay with it. First, if your gf pay her own boob job and decide to go on web cam business that's her body and that's her business, there's nothing you can do about it. If you are the one who pay for her boob job than you must ask yourself, what are you going to get out of this investment? Will the new boobs be exclusively hers and yours. Are you okay to have your gf getting into this webcam business? Do you have a financial interest in this for both of your future relationship? Personally, how do you feel to have your gf working on a webcam business like that? Will you be okay if you got married and she is your wife? Are you okay if you eventually have children and she continue in this line of business? Did both of you have a meaningful discussion about this boob job and the webcam business? How will these change your relationship? She knows what she wants a boob job and a web cam business that makes $150.00. per night. What do you want?
    Wow. Lol, talk about detail

Posted via CB10
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    02-08-14 08:27 PM
    Well, this one's a keeper. Can't buy wisdom anywhere.
    00stryder and bambinoitaliano like this.
    02-08-14 08:43 PM
    Are you f-in serious and what the heck does the century have to do with it.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 08:45 PM
    She's probably an ugly troll. I'm a guy and with a Boob job and cam I could pull more than 150 a night

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    Atmarix likes this.
    02-08-14 09:02 PM

Posted via CB10
    No pics no care.

Please post pics.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 09:23 PM
    You're hoping for a healthy relationship with this 'girl?' Alrighty then. For confidence? I think that actually is in your head, not your chest.

I can't spell "you" so I use "u" instead.
    Sniper535i likes this.
    02-08-14 09:26 PM
    Funny that in this "21st century", after all the struggles for gender equality, bigger boobs would be seen as someone's pathway to greater self-confidence. All I can say is that physical attributes, and what society views as desirable physical attributes, are transient.

Real and lasting confidence comes with being OK with who you are, what you do, what you know, your decisions, and your achievements in life (scholarly, athletically, family, professionally, etc.)

Just remember that "quick fixes" hardly ever last.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    02-08-14 09:38 PM
    Might as well sell ur girl $100/hour

Posted via CB10
    Cheap. In England you don't pay less than �60/30min. If you do you're having sex with men or underage girls.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 09:44 PM
    Funny that in this "21st century", after all the struggles for gender equality, bigger boobs would be seen as someone's pathway to greater self-confidence. All I can say is that physical attributes, and what society views as desirable physical attributes, are transient.

Real and lasting confidence comes with being OK with who you are, what you do, what you know, your decisions, and your achievements in life (scholarly, athletically, family, professionally, etc.)

Just remember that "quick fixes" hardly ever last.

Posted via CB10
    From what I read in the news, "quick fixes" tend to sag, leak and cause other problems. Issues that counseling can not remedy.

Relating to the OP now.

How long do you think it will take for her "cam adventures" to show up on her bosses monitor, your bosses monitor, your bosses kid's monitor, your father's monitor, his buddie's monitors, the guy across the street's monitor, etc. Yeah, it will get passed around. Then if and when, you have kids, "Oh look, there's mommy." I think you need to use much more of your brain than you are using now to take the higher road. Personally, I would dump the girl friend. I prefer women with NO self esteem issues. They are much more stable and trust worthy. You're young, and remember this, at this point in life, you just happen to be holding the number now being served by your "girlfriend."

Sorry, I can't help but laugh at this.
    Last edited by kellyjdrummer; 02-10-14 at 12:11 AM.
    02-10-14 12:00 AM
    Yikes. It sounds like what she really wants is for you to pay for it. Paying for a girlfriends boob job and then being dumped it is kind of a clich�.
    02-10-14 12:15 AM
    OP seriously? Why are you coming on CB Forums to ask a question like that?

Z10
    02-10-14 12:26 AM
    Make sure it's a good Doc. Nothing worse than a bad boob job. Scars, stretching, yuk! I'd rather play with naturals.

My last encounter, the nips were facing different directions, one was mounted on the side. Real ghetto job for sure.
    02-10-14 12:27 AM
    I don't mean to be rude, mainly because it's your girlfriend we're talking about but in my culture, your girlfriend would be considered a wh*re.

Star Wars fan? Come join us C00121E8E
    FrankIAm likes this.
    02-10-14 12:36 AM
    Peer pressure, even at your gf's age smh. And for the record I feel sad for those poor souls who would have to pay to see a naked woman on Cam.

Dump her
    02-12-14 02:34 AM
51 123