Hi.i recently created a Facebook account and it's going fine, but I have a issue with the Facebook app on my blackberry z10. This is my problem:
    I open the Facebook app that came pre-installed on my BlackBerry Z10. In the "search" box I type in a friend's name( for this I won't use a real name so I'll use JimBob). I type in JimBob into the search box and I tap JimBob on the results. However I can only see about 2-3 status updates that JimBob has Posted, and I can't see his friend list, whereas in the computer or Android version of Facebook, I can see all JimBob's updates and his friends list. Why doesn't it let me see JimBob's page properly on the Facebook app I have on Blackberry Z10? I downloaded the Facebook app from Snap and it works perfectly but it's a bit slow to load pages up etc.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 02:02 PM
    Hi there
    I'm sorry you're having this problem. Before I answered your question I checked on my Q10 and it showed me my friends' status updates, scrolled down as far as I wanted and they were there. I also checked on several friends' lists. I had no problem..

Are you running an older version of FB or an older OS build on your Z10?
    02-09-14 07:01 AM
    Hi. I'm running OS 10.2.1.1925. I think I'm running the latest version of Facebook because when this problem started to occur I Went to BlackBerry App World and Checked for updates but nothing. So yh, I'm running the latest version of Facebook. My problem is that I view a non -friends page and I want to see their status updates but after 1-2 scrolls down it stops. Sometimes it doesn't even give me the option to scroll down. Also, it I want to add someone as my friend,i press the Add Friend Box but then it says "sorry a unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." this message started yesterday. Have you guys got any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Carlos

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 09:07 AM
    I have to say that the FB app is the worst functioning app on BB10.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 01:31 PM
    My facebook ap which was recently updated fails to load,other users are having the same problem going by the reviews

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 02:13 PM
    How come Facebook don't make a app for BB?
    02-09-14 07:27 PM