So last night, hubby and I were sitting on the couch and my phone beeped. Hubby says "Who's that?". And I say "Umm it's you". And he says "WTF I didn't send anything, what's it say?". It was a BBM from him, but he didn't send it and I know he's not just teasing me because it's not on his phone in our conversation, it only shows up on my phone, plus I would have seen him do it! How the hell can that happen? The message said "Whee" btw. We also looked back for the last time he may have sent "Whee" and it was January 27th, but I received that one back then so it's not just a delayed message. Please help, I'm worried someone might be hacking in and reading our messages or something.
    02-07-14 08:09 AM
    that is kinda weird... i've never heard a delayed bbm message like that...

i would consider deleting his contact and re-add... you may also consider updating or reload a software as last resort
    02-08-14 10:36 PM
    BBM is definitely acting weird. My messages are not going through or delayed by hours.

This is either a software problem or server. I am not at all concerned about hacking though. This is not an Android.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 11:10 PM
    And you both use a BlackBerry? I can see this odd behaviour via iOS or Android...
    02-08-14 11:28 PM